那我们怎么能证明我们不在这里?
Then how can we prove that we weren't here?
我们家发生了一件意想不到的事
An unexpected thing has happened in our family.
我们面前只有两种方法
There are only two ways in-front of us.
强烈抗拒或无条件投降
Strongly resist or unconditional surrendering.
在我们的良心, 因为我们是无罪的
In our conscience, as we are not guilty
我的心让我拒绝毫无理由地投降
My mind doesn't let me surrender for no reasons.
所以我们试图抗拒
So we are trying to resist.
这是个含糊的游戏
It's an evasive game.
我们可能会赢或输
We may win or lose.
但我可以向你保证一件事
But I can assure you one thing.
咱们的孩子不会被关进监狱
You and my children won't be jailed.
不是很确定 乔治库蒂
It wasn't evident that it was Georgekutty.
那天你还承认你看见了他
That day you also admitted that you saw him.
当你问那是否是乔治库蒂
When you asked whether that was Georgekutty,
说真的, 我也有疑问
it was true that I also had a doubt.
我不能确定一点
But I can't admit this firmly
你看到了吗?
Did you see?
甚至 我也没看清是谁
Even I didn't see clearly whether it was Georgekutty chettan.
就像他说的, 我也有疑问 就这样
Like he said, I too had a doubt. That's all.
你确定是这辆车吗?
Are you sure whether this was the car?
我看到一辆类似的黄色汽车
I saw a similar yellow car there
但不确定是同一辆车
But not sure whether it was the same car.
你能确定什么吗?
Do you have firmness in anything?
你怎么说?
What do you say?
我没注意到号♥码
I didn't notice the number.
但我有信心, 看到了类似的黄色马鲁蒂车
But I'm confident that I saw a similar Yellow Zen.
我们这里有很多黄色的马鲁蒂车
There are lots of Yellow 马鲁蒂 cars in our place.
不远处住着一位退休的教授
One Retired Professor stays little further away.
他也有一个黄色的马鲁蒂车
He also owns a yellow Zen.
对!我们也许会看到他的车
Yes right! We would've perhaps seen his car.
我们会确定的
We'll decide that.
有新的信息?-是的, 先生 从署长办公室
- Any new fax message? - Yes sir. From IG office.
上个月,署长 的儿子参加的自然俱乐部夏令营
In Nature club camp which I.G's son participated last month,
本区参加的两个学生也代表圣迈克尔
Two students from here also participated on behalf of St. Michaels
英文中等学校
English medium school.
他们的姓名和地址如下
Their names and addresses are given below.
第一, 安娇乔治是乔治库蒂的女儿
One, Anju George is Georgekutty's daughter.
我不是已经告诉你了吗, 先生?
Didn't I already tell you sir?
现在看!
Now see!
没什么可想的
There's nothing to think about it.
如果你抓住乔治库蒂, 给他一击,
If you catch hold of Georgekutty and give him hard blows,
他肯定会泄漏的
he'll surely spill the beans.
无论如何 这个消息不能泄露出去
This news shouldn't get leaked for any reasons.
现在几点了?-11.30 am
- What's the time now? -11.30 am
老师!是的.
- Teacher! - Yes.
安娇, 校长找你
Anju, you're wanted by the Principal.
为了证明这事件, 警方只有一个证据
To prove this incident, the Police has only one evidence and that.
是我们的恐惧。所以, 忘掉它, 冷静下来
Is our fear. So forget it and be cool.
警♥察♥不知道我们家发生了什么事
Police are not aware of what happened in our house.
有了旁证和谎言, 他们就会接近我们
With circumstantial evidences and few lies, they'll approach us.
我们必须毫无畏惧地回应他们
We've to respond them without fear.
在任何情况下, 不要否认你认识Varun
Under any circumstances, don't deny that you don't know Varun.
只要隐藏发生在我们这里的事件
And hide only the incidents that happened in our place.
我可以进来吗?-是的, 进来吧
- May I come in madam? - Yes come in.
安娇, 这是 局长
Anju, this is S.l Suresh Babu.
他有话要问你
He has something to ask you.
你是乔治库蒂的女儿?
You're Georgekutty's daughter is it?
是的
Yes.
你认识他吗?-他不是Varun吗?
- Do you know him? -Isn't he Varun?
你怎么认识Varun的?
How do you know Varun?
上个月, 自然俱乐部组织了一个训练营
Nature Club organized a State Camp last month.
我在那里认识了他
I got to know him there.
关于这个Varun 你还知道些什么吗?
Do you know anything else about this Varun?
我知道他是署长的儿子
I know he's I.G's son.
Varun 告诉你了吗?
Did Varun tell you?
不, 我听到学生在说闲话
No, I heard students gossiping.
只有熟人或超越,
Only acquaintance or beyond,
我只是认识他而已
I just know him that's it.
他对我的熟悉, 跟其他人一样
He got to know me the way he got to know others.
那你怎么能记得这么清楚?
Then how could you remember him so well?
Varun在集中营里很出名
Varun was quite famous in the camp.
还有一些问题
There were also certain issues.
什么问题?
What issues?
Varun在拍每个人的照片
Varun was taking photographs of everybody.
当他拍下一位著名律师的女儿时
When he photographed a reputed lawyer's daughter,
出了一个大问题
She created a big issue.
在那个训练营之后, 你见到过Varun吗?
After that camp, have you seen Varun in your place?
不
No.
有什么问题先生?
What's the problem sir?
我们听说你见过他
We were told that you had seen him.
谁告诉你的?varun?
Who told you? Varun?
是的
Yes .
不, 先生, Varun在撒谎.
No sir, Varun is lying.
这个月2号♥ Varun来过你家吗?
Did Varun, come to your house on 2nd of this month?
去我家?不
To my house? No.
你说的那天是什么时候?
When was the day you said?
本月2号♥
On the 2nd of this month.
那是星期六, 8月2日
That was on Saturday, 2nd August. Now did you get me?
那天我们不在家
We weren't at home that day.
你去哪里了?
Where did you go ?
在托杜普扎的 Paraipalli有一个神圣的灵修
There was a Divine Retreat in Paraipalli at Thoddupuzha.
我们去参加了
We had gone to attend that.
谁去了?-我的父亲, 母亲, 妹妹和我自己
- Who all had gone? - My father, mother, sister and myself.
你什么时候回来的?
When did you return?
2号♥天晚上
Next day evening.
神的灵修是两天吗?
Was Divine Retreat for two days?
不, 是一天灵修
No, it was one day retreat.
我们住在一家旅馆里, 看完电影才回来
We stayed in a hotel and returned only after watching a film.
有什么问题先生?
What's the problem sir?
Varun 人失踪了
This young guy Varun is missing.
我们有证据证明 他2日在我们镇上
We also have proof that he was in our town on 2nd.
因为他们认识, 我只是想看看他们是否见过
As he was known to her, I just wanted to check whether he met her.
先生, 我没见过Varun
No sir, I've not seen Varun after the camp.
好的谢谢-不客气先生
- Okay thank you. - You are welcome sir.
你可以去上课了
You can go to your class.
你是乔治库蒂的妻子? 是的.
- You are Georgekutty's wife, right? - Yes.
这个时候回家 很不寻常
It's quite unusual to see you at home at this hour.
校长说 你去上学了
Principal informed her that you had been to school.
她吓坏了叫我回家
She got scared and called me home.
当我去警♥察♥局的时候, 听说你在这里
When I went to the Station, I was told you are here.
这就是我冲过来的原因
That's why I rushed here. What's the problem sir?
我来询问一些事情 -先坐下吧
- I came for an enquiry. - Let's sit inside.
乔治库蒂, 你认识这个年轻人吗?
Georgekutty, you know this youngster?
不认识, 先生
No sir.
你认识他吗?-不, 先生
- You know him? - No sir.
你看过这辆车吗?
Have you seen this car?
没见过
- No sir. - You?
没
No.
乔治库蒂, 我们来谈谈 这对我们俩都好
Georgekutty, let's be open. That'll be good for both of us.
这就是我所希望的
That's what even I wish.
这张照片里的年轻人Varun普拉巴卡尔
This young man in this photo, Varun Prabhakar,
是 Geetha普拉巴卡尔的独生子
is the only son of I.G Geetha Prabhakar.
他从25天前就失踪了
He's missing since last 25 days.
在自然俱乐部的训练营里
During Nature Club's State Camp,
他结识了你们的女儿安娇
He got acquainted with our elder daughter Anju.
我们已经证明他是开马鲁蒂来的
We've proof that he had come to our place by this 马鲁蒂 Zen.
上周, 警方从Mullassery的采石场打捞出这辆车
Police recovered this car from the quarry pond in the Mullassery last week.
我们来这里有2个原因
We had come here for 2 reasons.
第一, 你的大女儿认识Varun
One, your elder daughter knows Varun.
二, 萨哈德万见过你开那辆车
Two, Sahadevan had seen you driving that car.
电影精选列表