在那之前?
Before that?
是的, 这个月的2号♥
Yes, on 2nd of this month.
他们要去哪里?
Where were they going?
它似乎参加了灵修在托杜普扎
It seems to attend some retreat in Thoddupuzha.
讨厌!
Yuck!
你确定他们在你的小屋呆了一天吗?
Are you sure that they stayed in your lodge for a day?
是的, 先生
Yes sir.
他是常客吗?
Is he a regular customer?
没有, 先生
No sir.
那你怎么会记得那么清楚?
Then how come you remember them so well?
我需要一间双人房♥
I require a double room.
这是 650 + 税
It's 650 + tax.
我以前也住在这里 是没有税的房♥间
I've stayed here before also. I was provided a room without tax.
这样不能开账单? -我不需要账单
- May be it was without bill? - I don't need a bill.
这家旅馆安全吗?
Is this hotel safe to stay here with a family?
我们为什么不去找别的旅馆呢?
Why don't we look for some other hotel?
夫人, 很多家庭都是住在这里
Madam, families do stay here often..
在给他们看♥房♥♥间后, 他们同意了
Only after showing them the room, they agreed.
你还记得他们几号♥住进旅馆吗?
Do you remember when they stayed in your hotel?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
他们告诉你他们为什么去 托杜普扎了吗?
Did they tell you why they've been to Thoddupuzha?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你查过他的登记簿吗?
Have you checked his register?
是的, 夫人 他们有两个登记本
Yes Madam. They maintain two registers.
乔治库蒂 的名字在他们的一个登记簿
Georgekutty's name is in one of their registers.
他们在8月2日入住, 次日早上9.30 点退房♥
They checked in at August 2nd and checked out next day at 9.30 a.m.
为什么要维护两个登记簿?
Why are you maintaining two registers?
你哑吧?回答她
Why you are dumb struck? Answer her.
我们为有帐单和无账单客户
We maintain two registers for billed and unbilled customers.
你不知道这违反法律吗?
Don't you know it's against law?
这么多天了, 你怎么能记得?
How could you remember them so well even after so many days?
一般不轻易地忘记 优秀客户
Can we easily forget our good customers?
你是这家旅馆的老板吗? 是的
- Are you the owner of this hotel? - Yes. Why?
最近, 我们没有尝过如此美味的印度炒饭
We've not tasted such delicious biriyani in recent times.
我们的食物在这个镇上是最好的
Our food is the best in this town.
不只是你的食物
Not only your food,
一个有良好的清洁和最好的服务的饭店
I've not come across any another hotel with good cleanliness and best service.
先生, 结账
Sir, bill.
你在做什么先生?
What are you doing sir?
我经营一个小企业, 也照顾农场
I'm running a small business and also take care of farming.
印度炒饭 是超级好吃
Biriyani was Super uncle.
是吗?谢谢
Is it? Thank you.
你叫什么孩子?-雁努
- What's your name child? - Anu
读几年级?-6 年级
- Which class are you studying? -6 th class.
你来托杜普扎购物吗?
Have you come to Thoddupuzha for shopping?
我们来参加昨天在帕鲁帕利举♥行♥的神圣灵修
We came to attend Divine retreat held in Parapalli yesterday
我可以理解当你说你记得一个客户
I can understand when you say that you remember a customer.
但当你还记得他访问的目的和日期时,
But when you also remember the purpose and date of his visit,
那里面就有可疑了
Then there's something fishy in that.
我记得是因为他告诉我的
I remembered because he told me.
一个商人会记住一个好客户..
A businessman will remember a good customer...
你等着-这是什么人?
- You wait out. - What is this man?
如果他和他的家人,本月2号♥3号♥在家
If he and his family were at home on 2nd and 3rd of this month,
那他怎么能在托杜普扎见他们?
Then how could he meet them at Thoddupuzha?
太让我迷惑了 夫人
That confuses me too madam.
Geetha, 可能是他们的说法是真的
Geetha, may be their statements are true.
我怀疑这警♥察♥在撒谎
I doubt whether this man is lying.
不先生我没有撒谎
No sir, I didn't lie.
我敢肯定那天我看到的是 乔治库蒂
I'm damn sure it was Georgekutty whom I saw that day.
若撒谎,我可以辞去我的工作
I'm ready to quit my job if it's proved otherwise.
你联♥系♥过神圣灵修的神父吗?
Have you contacted the Father who conducted the Divine retreat?
神父住在孟买♥♥ 今天到
Father was in Mumbai. Must've reached today.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
夫人, 顺便说一句,
Madam, by the way you say,
我觉得他参加了灵修
I feel he has attended the retreat.
否则很难让人说得这么正确
Otherwise it's difficult for the one to tell it so correctly.
因为, 我在灵修中分享的故事和其他事情,
Because, the stories and other things which I shared in that Retreat,
我没有分享给其他人
was not shared to any one by me.
有可能是参加过灵修的人分享出来吗?
Suppose it could also have been shared by someone who attended Retreat
我认为不会有这么详细的内容
I don't think anybody can tell to him in such a detailed way
两个
Two nos.
爸爸和雁努在哪里?
Where's father and Anu?
这是数字投影仪
This is digital Projector.
我打算在我家乡设立一个剧院
I'm planning to set up a theater in my place.
好主意!!
Very good idea!!
我们要进入了数字影院时代
Because we're moving to the times of digital cinema.
不仅如此, 维护成本也很低
Not only that, maintenance cost is also low.
父亲.
Father.
我的家人
My family.
你还记得他们什么时候来的吗?
Do you remember when they came?
我想这是本月3号♥
I think it was 3rd of this month.
你怎么能如此正确地记住这个日期?
How could you remember this date so correctly?
他看了电影
He watched the film sitting in projector room.
他还告诉我, 他参加了灵修, 住在酒店
He also told me that he attended the retreat and stayed in some lodge.
滚开
Get away you.
过来这里
Come here.
我们的儿子..
Our son...
他不会有事
Nothing will happen to him.
我们一定会找到他的
We'll surely find him.
不要失去希望
But you don't lose hope.
我们的调查还是正确的方式吗
Is our investigation moving at the right path?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
但直到现在, 我们还没有得到任何有利的证据
But till this time, we never got any favorable evidences.
所有的证据都对他们有利
All evidences are favorable to them.
Prabha, 撇开证据 我来告诉你
See Prabha, I'm not telling this based on the evidences
从一个人的谈话和行为,
From a person's conversation and behavior,
我们警♥察♥可以很容易地
We police can easily
确定有关的人是否在撒谎或隐瞒
identify whether the concerned person is lying or concealing.
因为我们训练过
Because we trained for that.
证据可能对他有利
Evidences may be favorable to him.
但他在撒谎
But he's lying.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
也许,
Perhaps,
这可能是一个母亲的精神状态
it may be the mental state of a mother
急于查询儿子失踪
who enquires about her son's disappearance.
否则我低估了他
Otherwise I underestimated him.
他比第四年级的村民聪明得多
He has much more intelligence than that of a 4th grade villager
乔治库蒂真的是一个心地善良的人
Georgekutty is really a kind hearted person.
我证实了他的过去
I verified his past.
他三十五年前来到这个地方
He had come to this place thirty five years ago.
供应商店, 视频库, 汽车, 房♥地♥产♥等
Provision store, Video Library, Automobiles, Real estate, etc
他从小就和许多这样的生意打交道
He grew up dealing with many such businesses.
他喜欢电影
He's fond of films.
没有他没有看过的电影
There isn't any film which he hadn't watched.
虽然他学习了第四年级,
Though he studied up to 4th grade,
他会讲马拉雅拉姆语, 泰米尔语, 英语, 印地文,各种语言
He can speak Malayalam, Tamil, English, Hindi, languages
他从电影中学到这些
He learnt these from films.
一个普通人能做到这一切吗?
Can an ordinary man do all this?
电影院!!
Cinema!!
这是一个重要的环节
It's an important link.
票 票.
Ticket.. Ticket.
当你每天遇到成百上千的人,
When you come across hundreds of people a day,
对你来说, 记住一个家庭并不奇怪
It's not strange for you to remember one family.
但记住他们的目的和旅程的日期,
But remembering their purpose and date of journey,
这真的很奇怪
It is really odd.
他在去年3号♥乘你的公车
He travelled in your bus on last 3rd.
还告诉你, 他是从2日举♥行♥的灵修返回
And also told you he was returning from the retreat held on 2nd.
你怎么还记得25天前的这些事情
How could you still remember which was told 25 days back,
这就是夫人的问题
That's what is Madam's question.
我不记得他对我说了什么
I don't remember whatever he told me that clay.
电影精选列表