烟草的使用导致癌症,
Tobacco use leads to cancer,
心脏病、肺部疾病和其他致命疾病
heart attack, lung disorders and other deadly diseases.
本片或节目中出现的人物
The characters shown in this film or programme do not..
支持使用任何类型的烟草产品, 如..
...support the use of any type of tobacco products such as..
比迪、香烟、khaini、zarda 等
...bidis, cigarettes, khaini, zarda etc.
或以任何方式推广
Or their promotion in any manner.
票
Ticket
票
Ticket
票
Ticket
一张孟加利帕拉 的票
One ticket for Manjalipara
我得下去了
I've to get down here.
你好.
Hello.
是的, 我在旅行
Yes, I'm on a journey.
我一到那里就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you once I reach there.
一个 阿♥拉♥昆兰
One Arakunnam.
一个 阿♥拉♥昆兰
One Arakunnam.
请给我一 阿♥拉♥昆兰
One Arakunnam please.
你有1000卢比的零钱吗?
Do you've change for Rs.1000?
好的
Let me see.
一个非常有名的公♥司♥ 我知道很多人在那里工作
A very reputed company. I know many people working there.
待会给你零钱
I'll give you the change.
快下来
Get down here.
这是零钱
Here's the change.
你喜欢吃什么?茶还是咖啡?
What do you like to have? Tea or coffee?
我不是来吃东西的
I've not come for food.
警♥察♥局在哪里?
Where's the police station here?
先生, 你是警♥察♥吗?
Sir, are you a Policeman?
是的, 我被调到这了
Yes I've been transferred to this station.
那座新大楼是警♥察♥局
That new building is the Police station.
昨天才剪彩
Yesterday was its inauguration.
哦,我明白!
Oh I see!
内政部长和许多官员都来了
Home Minister and many officials had come.
那座小楼是老警♥察♥局
That small building, was the old police station.
租来的房♥子!
A rented building!
通常所有的警♥察♥都会来这里喝茶
Normally all policemen have tea from here.
你的家人呢?
What about your family?
我的父母在家乡, 在 佩鲁姆巴沃奥尔
My parents are in hometown, at Perumbavoor.
我的意思是你的妻子和孩子?
What I meant by family was your wife and children?
不我还没结婚
No, I'm not yet married.
哦, 单身!
Oh single!
未婚者 和生活在这里没有家庭的,
The unmarried and those living here without families,
从都由我的饭馆供餐
take 3 square meals from my hotel.
你也可以,
You can also,
就这样............到时候见
Let it be... See you then.
一个好警♥察♥!
A good policeman!
是 局长
Is S.l there?
尚未到 你有事吗?
Yet to come. What do you want?
我是安东尼, 被调到这个警♥察♥局
I'm Antony, being transferred to this station.
你以前在哪里工作? Ernakulam
- Where were you working earlier? - Ernakulam.
局长马上就来 你在里面等着
S.l will come shortly. You wait inside.
你好 拉加卡都 警♥察♥局
Hello Rajakadu Policestation.
局长没来, 先生
S.l has not come, Sir
他和 RDM 先生去开会了
He has gone for a meeting with RDM, Sir
他来的时候我会转达的
I'll convey when he comes.
你的住宿怎么样?
How about your stay?
他不是乔治库蒂吗?
Isn't he George kutty?
是的!
Yes Yes!
似乎是一个无辜的家伙!
Seems to be an innocent fellow!
他的案子有多久远?
How far is his case?
无辜的
Calling him innocent?!!
谁知道真♥相♥?
How many of them know the truth?
这个案件很震惊
And those who know it are shocked.
乔治库蒂 chetta!
George kutty chetta!
多么惊人的追逐!-不!没那么好
- What an amazing chase! - No!! Not that better.
剪辑的不好
Direction is not that good.
开车的英雄应该多拍点
Hero who drives the car should have little more shots.
只有这样观众才会感到兴奋
Only then the audience will have a thrill
可以问你一些严肃的事情吗?
Shall I ask you something serious?
你为什么不能执导一部电影?
Why can't you direct a film?
什么反应?
What was the response?
他们中的一些人给了钱
A few of them gave money.
那个警♥察♥ 萨哈德万, 像往常一样试图恐吓
That Policeman Sahadevan, As usual, he was trying to threaten.
当我去收钱的时候, 人们都在抱怨
When I go for collection, people are waiting with too many complaints.
还有曼格拉苏村的 萨姆可汗
And Mangalathu Thomachhan chettan,
他的 TV 屏幕仍然闪烁
His T.V screen still flickers.
几天以前我们不是让人检查过吗?
Didn't we make a person check it a few days back?
你不是说这是电视的毛病,他必须自己去修
Didn't you say it's his T.V's defect and he has to repair it himself?
是的 我告诉过他
Yes. I told him
但他骂你老爸
But he called your father names.
你还乖乖地听他骂完 才回来
Have you come back silently listening to them?
我也回骂
I too called names.
干的好!你很聪明!!你说什么?
Well done! You're smart!! What did you remark?
我说了 骂你♥爸♥爸没关系
I said no point calling his father names,
因为 你也不知道老爸是谁!
because he doesn't know who's his father!
你 "?
You"?
我说错了吗 你不是孤儿吗
Didn't I tell the fact? Aren't you an orphan?
你真的不知道你父亲是谁呀
You really don't know your father is it?
这家伙
This fellow..
嘿 拉库
Hey Raghu..
他去哪了?
Where has he gone?
我来了
Here I'm coming.
多少钱?-Rs. 12
- How much? - Rs.12.
是的兄弟
Yes brother.
你在哪里 这么久
Where were you for a long time?
我告诉过你很多次, 店里有顾客时 别乱跑
I told you many times to stay at shop when customers are there
给他们茶
Give them tea.
拉库, 跟平常一样
Raghu, my usual one.
警♥察♥离开了吗?
Have Policemen left?
是的他们已经走了
Yes they already left.
我们的 Pulli (老虎) 必须来
Our Pulli(Tiger) has to come.
你是说 萨哈德万?
You mean Sahadevan?
他们在等他
They are waiting for him.
他们是谁?为了什么目的?
Who are they? For what purpose?
他们的情况太可悲了
Their condition is too pathetic.
他们只属于这个地方
They belong to this place only.
他们只有一个儿子
They have an only son.
他们的儿子向一些金融公♥司♥借钱,
Their son borrowed money at high interest from some Finance company,
农业用途
for agricultural purpose.
并且每月也支付利息
And also paid interest promptly every month.
没有预期的收益率
There were no expected yields.
因此他无法偿还利息
Hence he couldn't repay the interest.
萨哈德万 两天前带走了我的儿子
Sahadevan took away my son two days ago.
只有解决了本金和利息, 他才会被释放
Only if I settle the Principal and Interest, he will be freed.
谁说的?融♥资♥公♥司♥
- Who said? - Finance company.
萨哈德万 是他们的帮凶
Sahadevan is their accomplice.
你没把这件事告诉局长
Couldn't you take this matter to S.l?
如果我向他的上级抱怨, 他威胁要杀了我的儿子
He threatens to kill my son if I complain against him to his seniors.
即使投诉了, 也不会有积极的结果
Even if you complain also, no positive results would be there.
这是一家有影响力的金融公♥司♥
It must be an influential Finance company.
像我们这样的人 会在这里得到公正吗?
Will uninfluenced people like us get justice here?
这里没有法庭吗?
Don't we have a court here?
起诉他们是没有意义的
No point in suing against them.
融♥资♥公♥司♥并没有扣留他们的儿子
Finance company hasn't detained their son.
是警♥察♥带走了他的儿子
But a Policeman had taken away his son.
也没有证据
There are no proof also.
法庭需要证据
A court needs evidence.
我想如果你申请人身保护令 就可解决
I think if you file Habeas Corpus, it'll work out.
如何?
How?
父亲, 他们都知道官方的利益
Father, All of them are aware of Officer's interest in this case.
没人知道巴歇在哪!
Nobody knows where Basheer is!
电影精选列表