Next day, Georgekutty again makes someone to buy the parcel
从同一个素食饭店, 他在3号♥买♥♥的
from the same vegetarian hotel he bought on 3rd.
从酒店退房♥后
After being checked out from the lodge,
到餐厅吃了印度炒饭
Had Biriyani from the restaurant and
与餐馆老板谈得甚欢
became friendly with the restaurant Owner.
然后他们去了剧院, 并结识了投影机操作员
Then they went to theatre and got acquainted with the Projector operator.
他登上了同样的巴士 晚上回家,
He boarded the same bus hat evening for returning home,
并创造了一个气氛, 与售票员友好
And created an atmosphere to get friendly with the conductor.
到家后,
After reaching home,
抽时间, 全家人都认真看了神父的灵修CD
Some day or the other the entire family watched the retreat CD of Father.
他丢弃了5号♥的账单
He discarded the bills of 5th,
相反, 给我们看了他在3号♥收集的账单
And instead, showed us the bills he collected on 3rd.
四、五天后, 他又再次出现在那些人面前,
Four or five days later he again presented himself before them,
故意强调灵修的日期
And engrossed the dates in their minds.
事实是, 所有人都是在不知情的情况下给出了虚假陈述
The real fact is, all were giving false statements without their knowledge.
他嘲笑了整个警♥察♥部门
He's mocking at the entire police department.
但我们没有证据证明这一点
But we've no evidences to prove this.
我们有的 只是一个理论
Our's is just a theory.
Geetha, 如果你说的都是真的
Geetha, if whatever you say is true,
那么Varun 人呢?
Then where's Varun?
Varun为什么要去找他?
Why did he go to him?
我们应该让那个人回答
We should make that man answer that.
出来
Come out..
干什么?你要带他们去哪?
What are you people doing? Where are you taking them?
你想干什么?
What are you trying to do?
动作快点
Move fast.
问他们 我什么都不知道
Ask them about the issue. I couldn't understand anything.
主啊!没有人♥质♥疑警♥察♥吗?
O Lord! Isn't there anybody to question them?
我的孩子
My child.
爸爸, 请他们不要带走他们..
Father, ask them not to take them, Hello...
放开
Get off you.
为什么警♥察♥要带走他们?
Why did Policemen take them?
我也不知道
Even I'm not aware of it.
我什么都不知道
I don't understand anything.
马上做点什么
Do something immediately.
我需要你的帮助拉杰
I need your favor Rajesh.
如果警♥察♥再把我们带走
If Police takes us again,
你要给我提到的人打电♥话♥
You'll have to call certain people whom I mention.
喂, 是亚洲新闻吗?
Hello, is it Asianet news?
我儿子呢?
Where's my son?
我已经告诉过你我不知道 当时不在家
I already told you that I'm not aware. We weren't at home.
你认为警♥察♥是傻子吗?
Do you think Police department are fools?
我们搞清楚了 你为创造证据而执行的旅程
We understood the journey you executed for creating evidences.
我儿子为什么来见你?
Why did my son come to meet you?
你们俩有什么关系?
What's the relationship between you both?
营地后还没见过Varun
I've not met Varun after the camp.
再也不说谎了
No point in telling lies any more.
你最好说实话
It would be better if you tell the truth.
否则我们换一种审讯方式
Otherwise there'll be a change in our way of interrogation.
我发誓我不知道
I swear I don't know.
说实话对你有好处
It'll be good for you to tell the truth.
不管我们说什么都是真的
Whatever we said is true.
那天我们不在家里
We're not aware. That day we weren't there,
萨哈德万.. 是的, 夫人
Sahadeva...Yes madam.
哦不!!-说实话
- Oh no!! - Hey tell the truth,
嘿 走开
Hey move away and stand.
你不知道吗?
Won't you tell?
我会让你说出来的
I'll make you spill the beans.
先生 请让他住手
Sir, please tell him to stop.
请不要伤害他
Please ask him not to harm him.
爸爸.
Father.
告诉真♥相♥
Tell the truth man!
萨哈德万, 住手
Sahadeva, stop.
我儿子呢?
Where's my son?
我不知道
I don't know..
过来, 让我看看能否让你说出真♥相♥
Come here, let me see whether I can make you tell the truth.
Varun 呢?你们把他藏在哪里?
Where's Varun? Where have you people hidden him?
说实话
Tell the truth.
告诉我,你对夫人的儿子做了什么
Tell what you did to madam's son.
他们把Varun的朋友亚历克斯带来了 叫他们住手
They've brought Varun's friend Alex. Ask them to stop it.
够了, 住手
That's enough, stop it.
来 . - 跟我来
- Come. - Come with me.
说出真♥相♥ -不 走开
- Tell the truth man! - No, move away.
他..
Sir he...
我说走开
I say move.
乔治库蒂, 请你告诉我关于Varun的任何事
Georgekutty, please say whatever you know about that Varun.
你为什么这样被打?
Why are you getting beaten up this way?
我真的什么都不知道
I really don't know anything.
怎么了?你为什么这样被打?
What's the problem? Why are you getting beaten up this way?
你认识这个女孩吗?
You know this girl?
我不认识阿姨
I don't know aunty.
亚历克斯, 我们知道你和Varun在一起.
Alex, we knew that you and Varun were together in the camp.
Varun 从26天前就失踪了
Varun is missing since last 26 days.
这个女孩与Varun 的失踪有某种联♥系♥
This girl is somehow connected with Varun's missing.
最好告诉我们你知道的一切, 这对你有好处
So better tell us whatever you know, it'll be good for you.
叔叔, 我真的什么都不知道
Uncle, I really don't know anything.
我知道 你在他失踪的那天给他打了电♥话♥
I know you called him lastly the day he was missing.
当我问你 几天后, 你否认了
When I asked you few days back, you denied it.
如果你要继续撒谎
If you are going to maintain that lie,
那么我们的审讯方式就会改变
Then our way of interrogating will change.
说实话那天我打电♥话♥给他的时候
To tell the truth, when I called him that day,
他没有告诉我 他去哪里
He never told me his whereabouts and the purpose he went.
好吧这女孩和Varun有什么关系?
Okay what's the relation between this girl and varun?
你知道的
You know it.
嘿, 最好说实话
Hey better tell the truth.
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you.
他会说
He'll say.
伙计!把这个发给我的手♥机♥
Dude! Send this to my mobile.
哦 , 对不起!我不会把这个给你
Oh no sorry! I'll not send you this.
这有什么?发给我吧
What's this? Please send.
很抱歉, 我不能发这个
Very sorry, I can't send this.
我要用这个 来实现一个目标
I've to fulfill a purpose with this.
可恶!
Shucks!
署长, 外面挤满了人
Madam, people have crowded outside.
我不晓得他们是怎么知道的
I don't know how they learnt about it.
还有媒体和电视台的人
Few media and channel people are there.
他们好像想见你
It seems they want to see you.
我不想见任何人
I don't wish to see anybody.
任何人都不准进入这个大院
Not even a kid should enter this compound.
如果需要, 请调派更多的部队 -是的, 署长
- Call more forces if you require. - Yes madam.
跟我来
Come with me.
Geetha, 情况变得更糟了
Geetha, things are getting more worse.
是的!是时候结束这一切了
Yes! It's time to end this.
你们都待在外面
All of you stay out.
萨哈德万, 站在这里
Sahadevan, stand here.
我知道你们的把戏
I came to know about your video.
我儿子在哪里? -长官, 我不知道 我发誓
- Where's my son? - Sir, I don't know. I swear.
萨哈德万, 我想知道真♥相♥
Sahadevan, I want to know the truth.
明白吗?
You got me?
告诉我 -我不知道
- Tell me - I don't know.
那个男孩在哪?
Where's that boy?
我不知道 -告诉我
- I said I don't know. - Tell me.
告诉我 那个男孩在哪里?
Tell me. Where is that boy?
我就杀了你们
Otherwise I'll kill all of you.
你不会说吗, 不是吗?
You won't tell, wont' you?
告诉我
Tell me.
你知道真♥相♥, 说出来
You know the truth, speak out.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
你在妨碍警♥察♥吗?
Are you hindering a Policeman?
告诉我
Tell me.
我们不知道
电影精选列表