Your safety lies in it.
你希望雁努能坚持下去不透露?
Did you hope that would stick to it without revealing?
说实话, 我所有的计算,就是这里错了
To be honest, all my calculations went wrong here.
我从来没有想到, 你们三人会如此坚定
I never even expected that three of you would stick to it so firmly..
安努可能早一点透露了
Anumol could have revealed it a little earlier.
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
因为我 你受了很多苦
You suffered a lot because of me.
别这是 你这样做是为了保护我们..
What's this? You did this all to protect us...
爸爸
Father.
亲爱的?
What's it dear?
爸爸, 警♥察♥来了
Father, Police has come.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
你又要折磨他们吗?
Are you going to torture them again?
你为什么来这里?-我们喜欢见乔治库蒂
- Why have you come here? - We like to meet Georgekutty.
你有法庭命令吗?
Did you have court order?
什么事先生?
What's it sir?
有什么问题吗?-哦, 没什么, 你可以离开了
- What's the problem? - Oh nothing, you can leave
没什么, 你们这些人可以离开
Nothing, You people can leave
让我换件衣服
Let me change the dress
没有任何骄傲和威望的权力,
Without any pride and prestige of power,
今天Geetha只是一个母亲拼命思念她的儿子
Today Geetha is just a mother desperately yearning for her son
当年我们原本已不寄望生有个孩子
When we, living with no hope of having any children,
突然有了一个儿子
were suddenly blessed with a son,
我们非常宠爱他..
we pampered him so much...
现在我们站在你面前 感到内疚
and now we stand before you feeling guilty.
当我们经过深思熟虑
When we pondered pen-mindedly,
我们意识到一件事
We realized one thing.
不管我儿子发生了什么
Whatever has happened to my son,
我们是负责的人
We are the ones who are responsible for,
没有教育好他
Not bringing him up on the right path.
自从意识到这一点, 我们就渴望见到你
Ever since we realized that, we were yearning to meet you.
当时在不知不觉中, 折磨了你家人很多
Knowingly and unknowingly we tortured your family a lot.
请原谅我们
Pardon us.
我请求你原谅我的一切
I beg your pardon for everything.
在我哥哥这个地方,动身去美国之前,
Before leaving for America to my brother's place,
我们想知道Varun究竟发生了什么
We felt like knowing what actually happened to Varun.
因为每当电♥话♥振铃. 每次钟声响起
Because each and every phone calls... And every calling bells seemed
就像他在我们耳边的声音
like his voice in our ears.
怀抱着希望..
With its hope...
令人失望, 无法忍♥受, 我们不得不问你
and its disappointments...unbearable to us, we are forced to ask you.
我们还要等他吗?
Do we still have to wait for him?
我们能理解
We can understand it.
你可能不信任我们
You may not have trust in us.
我能理解你 我们为打扰您而道歉
I can understand you. We apologize for troubling you.
来, 我们走
Come, let's go.
你是心胸开阔的人
You're great people.
我没有你那样心胸宽广
I am not broad-hearted like you.
我只是个普通人
I'm just an ordinary man.
一个由我的妻子和孩子组成的小世界
With a small world consisting of my wife and children.
那是我的家人
That's my family.
我甚至没有梦想过这个世界
I've not even dreamt of a world beyond that.
来了一个不速之客 入侵我们
In to that privacy, came an uninvited guest.
一个能毁掉我们家庭的客人
A guest who was able to shatter our family.
他没理睬我们的恳求
He never gave ears to our pleads.
在一个不知道该做什么的情况下, 出于恐慌,
In a situation not knowing what to do, out of panic,
发生了一个小事故
a small mishap happened.
确保他不会再来
After making sure that he would never come again
我们把那位客人打发走了
We sent away that guest.
尽管这不是故意的, 但粉碎了你的梦想
Even though it was not deliberate, we shattered your dreams.
我们也希望 在你脚下乞求赦免
We too wished to fall at your feet to beg pardon.
我们在心里做了一百次
And we did it hundred times in our hearts.
我们还能做什么?
What else can we do?
像大家一样, 对我来说, 我的家庭也是重要的
Like everybody, for me too my family is important.
我会尽我极力免受破灭
I'll go to any extreme for it not to get shattered.
从我的角度看, 这一切都是正确的
There in front of me, everything is right only.
请原谅我们
Please pardon us.
嗨, 局长叫你
Hey S.l is calling you.
局长, 我把包放在宿舍里, 然后再回来
Sir, I'll leave my bag in the quarters and come back.
局长, 这是 乔治库蒂
Sir, this is Georgekutty.
我知道 我在电视和报纸上见过很多次
I know. I've seen a lot in T.V and papers.
在这里签名
Sign here.
这里.
Here.
我知道你有愚弄警♥察♥的自豪感
I know you have the pride of fooling the police.
等那个男孩的尸体被找到
Only till that boy's body is recovered.
我会在这里2、3年
I would be here for 2 or 3 years.
没关系 我会找到的
Never mind. I'll find it out.
不, 局长, 我从来没有把警♥察♥当成傻瓜
No sir, I've never considered Policemen as fools.
相反, 我认为他们是人♥民♥的保护者
Instead, I've considered them as protectors of the People.
所以我坚信
That's why I strongly believe that
你和这警♥察♥局也会保护我
you and this Police station will also protect me.
译者注:尸体埋于新警局下
从屋顶移走木板的工作将于今天完成
Removal of planks from the roof will be done today.
应从星期一起 开始警♥察♥局的地板工作
Should start the flooring work of Police station from Monday.
电影精选列表