伊迪丝姨妈
Aunt Edith.
去跟其他人打招呼吧
Go and say hello to the others.
欢迎您回到唐顿 先生
Welcome back to Downton, sir.
谢谢 帕克 -乔治
Thank you, Parker. - George!
伊迪丝 -汤姆
Edith. - Tom.
先别进去
Don't go in yet.
我想跟你讲讲都发生了什么
I want to bring you up to date.
玛丽怎么样了
How is Mary getting on?
离婚对她的伤害很大
Divorce has damaged her badly,
我们早知会如此
as we knew it would.
我本想趁她经营唐顿时 帮她重振旗鼓
I wanted to help her rebuild while she ran Downton
让她忘记不快 -但是呢
to take her mind off things. - But?
社交上的困难比预期的要大
Socially, it's more difficult than we expected.
庄园的事务上
And with the estate,
爸爸又不情愿把大权交给她
Papa's reluctant to give her the power she needs.
我们希望你能说服他
We'd love you to talk him into
让玛丽彻底掌权
letting Mary take the reins properly.
当然
Of course.
哈罗德的到来
Does Harold being here
是否意味着莱文森夫人的遗产终于安排好了
mean at least Mrs. Levinson's estate is finally settled?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
他把事情搞得一团糟
He's made a complete bish of things.
露西还好吧
How's Lucy? Well, I hope.
我们都很好 卖♥♥掉车行让我如释重负
We're all well, and it was a relief to sell the business.
终于能挣一回钱了
Money's coming in for a change.
所以你已经完成了
So you've made the full journey
革命家到资本家的转变
from revolutionary to capitalist?
我更喜欢称之为理智行事
I prefer to call it being sensible.
去捡 去捡
Go get it. Go get it.
很好
Very good.
*我是个老派的人 但我不介意*
*I'm old-fashioned, but I don't mind it*
*我永远会是这般*
*That's how I'll always be*
*只要你愿意*
*If only you'll agree*
*与我一样坚持老派*
*To stay old-fashioned with me.*
汤姆来了 他回房♥间了
Tom's here. He's gone to his room.
我想告诉你 我给盖·德克斯特打了电♥话♥
You should know I telephoned Guy Dexter.
他的剧演完了 他要来住
His play's over, and he's coming to stay,
他还会带诺埃尔·考沃德来
and he's bringing Noël Coward.
太棒了 -这会让玛丽开心起来
How exciting. - It'll cheer Mary up.
当然 他们才不在乎她离婚了
And, of course, they couldn't care less that she's divorced.
我还想着 这或许会让郡民愿意再踏进这个家门
I also thought it might tempt the county back into the house.
真聪明
Clever girl.
只要我们能有办法让他们得知
If we can find a way to let them know.
你告诉厨房♥了吗 -我这就下去
Have you told the kitchen? - I'm going down now.
伊迪丝
Edith.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡森先生 需要我帮忙吗
Mr. Carson, can I help?
嗯 我惦记着这些拉米热蜡烛台
Yeah, I've been thinking about these Lamerie candlesticks.
老爷喜欢把它们摆在桌上
His Lordship likes to see them on the table.
我们经常用这个
We often use them.
你是用肥皂水清洁的吧
And you clean them with soap and water?
不是用现在出的那些花里胡哨的霜膏
Not those awful creams they keep coming up with now?
一切都是按您的标准做的 卡森先生
Everything is done as you would have it, Mr. Carson.
那我就能安心入睡了
Then I shall sleep more easily.
那应该是赫克瑟... -赫克瑟姆夫人
Well, that sounds like Lady Hex... - Lady Hexham.
别忘了 这事要瞒着玛丽小姐
And don't forget, it's a secret from Lady Mary.
当然 小姐
Of course, milady.
赫克瑟姆夫人有什么事
What did Lady Hexham want?
她就是下来告诉我们 郡集市前一晚
She just came down to tell us there's to be a dinner
要举办晚宴
the night before the County Show.
德克斯特先生 巴罗先生和诺埃尔·考沃德先生
Mr. Dexter, Mr. Barrow and Mr. Noël Coward
都要从伦敦过来
are coming down from London.
除了德克斯特先生
I note you list Mr. Barrow
和考沃德先生 你还提到了巴罗先生
between Mr. Dexter and Mr. Coward.
他也要参加晚宴吗
Will he attend the dinner, too?
应该不会 查理
I shouldn't think so, Charlie.
但请你别刻薄他
But please don't be unkind about him.
希望莫斯利先生别因为
I hope Mr. Molesley doesn't get
考沃德先生的到来太过激动
too excited that Mr. Coward is coming.
我们还是别跟他说了
Let's not mention it.
你的最后一顿晚宴
Your last dinner.
是啊 或许我们该让这成为
Yes, but shouldn't we make it the first dinner
黛西掌舵的第一顿晚宴
where Daisy's in charge?
我当然也会在
Well, I'll be here, of course,
但我离开前想看到她操持大局
but, oh, I'd like to see her in action before I go.
你期待退休吗
Are you looking forward to leaving?
我不知道
I don't know the answer.
我还有梅森先生 所以我不会孤单了
I'll have Mr. Mason, so I won't be lonely.
你们都往回跑啊
None of you can stay away!
莫斯利先生
Mr. Molesley.
见到你真高兴
How nice to see you.
我就想来打个招呼
I thought I'd look in to say hello.
我们读到关于你新片的报道了
We've read about your latest film.
我们都好为你骄傲 -是啊
We're all so proud of you. - Oh, well.
我们正在商量黛西第一次盛大晚宴的安排
We're just talking about plans for Daisy's first big dinner.
德克斯特先生和巴罗先生要来
Mr. Dexter and Mr. Barrow are coming.
还有考沃德先生
And Mr. Coward, too.
诺埃尔·考沃德
Noël Coward?
来唐顿吗
At Downton?
脱口而出了
It just slipped out.
当然了 他们是不会请我们来的
Well, of course, they won't invite us.
你总不能指望夫人
You can't expect Her Ladyship
邀请自己的贴身女仆一起吃饭
to ask her own lady's maid to dinner.
这里可不是俄♥国♥ 莫斯利先生
This isn't Russia, Mr. Molesley,
我们也不是布尔什维克
and we are not Bolsheviks.
我有主意了
Oh, I've had an idea.
你们现在没有男仆了
You haven't got a footman now,
我可以兼♥职♥一晚你们的男仆
so why can't I be your footman for the night?
你现在不是仆人了 乔瑟夫
You're not a servant now, Joseph.
你已经离开那种生活了
You've left all that behind.
不不 你不明白吗
No, no, but don't you see?
我端着第一道菜上来
I'll come in with the first dish,
我走到德克斯特先生面前时
and when I get to Mr. Dexter,
他就会认出我 然后就会把我介绍给考沃德先生
he'll recognize me and introduce me to Mr. Coward.
即便他不这么做 我也的确需要人手
Even if he doesn't, I could use some extra help
在餐厅帮忙
in the dining room to...
不 他会的 会成为笑谈的
No, he will, he will, and it'll be fun.
编剧就做这种事
See, this is what writers do.
我们编故事逗大家笑
We-we make things up to entertain people.
这个故事他们能讲好多年呢
They'll-they'll be telling this story for years to come.
你有赛马参加了阿斯科特赛马♥会♥
You've a horse running at Ascot?
哪一天 我们周四会去看
Oh, which day? We'll be there on the Thursday.
我的马进了金杯赛
My horse is in the Gold Cup,
你们可以给它加油
so you'll be able to cheer it on.
我去不了
Oh, not me.
我不喜欢看赛马
I'm no racing man, I'm afraid.
我曾在贝尔蒙输到再也不想去了
Some bad bets at Belmont cured me for good.
要真是如此就好了
If only it had.
好吧 如果我们要谈这个
All right, if we're talking about it,
我希望你们都听听古斯谈论要怎么应付损失
I'd like you all to hear Gus on how to deal with the losses.
你是说你的损失吧
You mean y-your losses?
晚饭时谈钱的事吗
Discussing money over dinner?
奶奶可不会喜欢的
Granny would not have approved.
别理他们 说吧 古斯
Pay no attention. Go on, Gus.
你们肯定知道 大崩♥盘♥改变了一切
Well, I'm sure you know, the crash changed everything.
大量财富蒸发 有人因此自杀
Fortunes were lost, men killed themselves.
这是个艰难的时期 我们还在承受它的余波
It was a terrible time, and we're still living with that.
但柯拉的钱没在大崩♥盘♥中损失殆尽
But Cora's money was not lost in the crash.
这还要多谢古斯
Thanks to Gus.
或许吧
Mm, maybe,
电影精选列表