要应付那个傲慢的白♥痴♥莫兰德
with that stuck-up fool Moreland.
我把彼得斯菲尔德夫人的事告诉她时 她很吃惊
She was shocked when I told her about Lady Petersfield.
我觉得她并不完全明白
I don't think she'd quite taken in
离婚的事意味着什么
what a divorce was gonna mean.
如果她都是这个反应 想想其他人会怎么想吧
If that's her reaction, imagine what everyone else will think.
亨利的决定让玛丽被社会排挤
Henry's decision has made Mary an outcast.
我们只能承受了
Somehow we will have to live with that.
也包括伊泽贝尔
Isobel included.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果人们为了回避玛丽而开始躲着唐顿
I won't be surprised if people start avoiding Downton
我都不会感到意外
in case Mary's here.
那我们就必须迎难而上 改变他们的想法 是吧
Then we must challenge them and change their minds, mustn't we?
作为客人
As a guest,
我可以请你再喝一杯吗
can I offer you another drink?
我真的觉得我们该打住了
I really think we should stop.
胡说 是你说的 你失去了地位
Nonsense. You said yourself you'd lost your position.
我们庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate.
我们晚餐时喝的酒还有吗
Is there any of that wine we had at dinner?
小姐
Milady?
端些香槟酒上来
Just bring some champagne.
卡森会在冰盒里留一瓶的
Carson would have left a bottle in the icebox.
您要不要... -拜托了
I thought you might like... - Please.
是啊 我是失去了地位
You're right. I have lost my position.
你被人轰出家门过吗
Have you ever been thrown out of a house?
真是非凡的体验
It's quite the experience.
我听说威尔士亲王
I hear the Prince of Wales
跟我的同胞弗内斯夫人好上了
is taken with my compatriot Lady Furness,
她就离过婚
and she's divorced.
亲王的爱慕并不会提升她在上流社会的地位
The prince's interest will not enhance her standing in society.
喜欢一个人没什么不对的
There's nothing wrong with finding someone attractive.
你不能为此责怪他
You can't blame him for that.
也不能怪我
Or me, either.
什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
这个意思
Meaning this.
放下吧
Just put it there.
我们自己能行
We'll look after ourselves.
你去睡吧
You can go to bed.
您确定吗 小姐
If you're sure, milady.
我确定
I'm quite sure.
谁 -黛西·帕克
Who? - Daisy Parker.
她在庄园的厨房♥工作
She works in the kitchens at the abbey.
赫克特爵士绝不会高兴的
Sir Hector isn't going to like that.
接下来我还要邀请卡森
Next I'll ask Carson.
他在这一带很有威望
He's well thought of in the area,
能帮上大忙
so he'll be very helpful.
你是真要跟赫克特爵士对着干了
So you really mean to bait Sir Hector?
我要跟他硬碰硬
I mean to bait him very much indeed.
天啊
My God.
早上好
Good morning.
别像没事人一样说什么"早上好"
Don't say "Good morning" as if everything's fine.
有事吗
Isn't it?
有事
No.
我可不是这样的人
This is not who I am.
我绝不会干这种事
This is absolutely not how I behave.
我们都喝多了
I suppose we were both quite drunk.
我非常开心
I had a marvelous time.
我可不觉得
Well, I didn't.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
我也不是那个意思
Well, I don't mean that exactly.
但我可不会这样轻易地跟陌生人上♥床♥
But I do not jump into bed with strangers at the drop of a hat,
我也不认同这么做的人
and I don't approve of people who do.
你就没做过自己不认同的事吗
Have you never done anything you don't approve of?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
你才刚离婚
Well, you just got your divorce,
又被一个老太婆羞辱了一番
and some old hag insulted you.
你完全有理由喝个烂醉
Surely you're entitled to drink too much
跟我玩乐一下
and have some fun with me.
没人会责怪你的
No one would blame you.
我会责怪我自己
I would blame me.
大家都会责怪我
And so would everyone else.
快回你的房♥间去 别被我的女仆撞见了
Now get back to your room before my maid arrives.
我还想再来一轮呢
I was hoping for a second round.
你不说出去 我就不说
I won't tell if you don't.
走吧
Just go.
求你了
Please.
走吧 -好吧
Go. - All right.
但我会在心里哼着歌♥走的
But I'll go with a song in my heart.
希望你睡得还好 小姐
I hope you slept well, milady.
可以给我找点阿司匹林来吗
Could you find me some aspirin?
我头好疼
I've rather a headache.
我猜到了 小姐
I thought you might have, milady.
托盘上有两片
You'll find two on your tray.
你今天有什么计划
What's your plan for the day?
今天下午是我第一次去参加默顿夫人的委员会会议
I've got my first meeting with Lady Merton's committee this afternoon.
对哦
Oh, yes.
她能叫上你挺让人高兴的
It's flattering of her to ask you.
这可是莫大的恭维
Quite the compliment.
如果我可以帮上忙 那我会很高兴
If I can be helpful in some way, then I'll be pleased.
你肯定能帮上大忙
I'm sure you'll be very helpful.
我会去庄园吃午饭
I'll come up to the house for lunch.
查理 没这个必要
Charlie, there's no need.
你只会累着自己
You'll only tire yourself.
如果你是想说我看上去很疲倦
If you mean that I look worn out,
没错
you're right.
伦敦把我累坏了
London finished me off.
那就休息吧
Then rest.
享受你的自♥由♥吧
Enjoy your freedom.
幸好我们有这座农舍
Thank heavens for this cottage.
你是担心玛丽小姐会把我们赶出去吗
Did you worry Lady Mary might turn us out?
她绝不会那么做的
She'd never do that.
希望塔伯特先生不会来找事
I just hope Mr. Talbot doesn't want to make trouble.
他可能会
He might.
现在的人都没规矩了
No one knows how to behave anymore.
这太过了 -要不是他
That's harsh. - If it wasn't for him,
玛丽小姐是绝不会离婚的
Lady Mary would never have gone for a divorce.
有很多贵族都忍♥受着
Plenty of the gentry lived with husbands and wives
挑剔 无聊或刻薄的伴侣
who were difficult or boring or-or just plain nasty.
他们都是怎么办的呢
And what do you think they did?
把事情扛起来继续往前走
They put it in their kit bag and they kept on marching.
进展得怎么样了
How are you getting on?
挺好的
Pretty well, I think.
快弄完了 -你太好了
We're nearly there. - You are good.
至少这下老夫人喜欢的东西都安全了
At least the things Mama loved are safe now.
一想到老夫人宅里
It made me nervous knowing the Dower House
到处是她的东西却没人住这里 我就感到紧张
was full of her possessions when no one was living here.
你打算怎么办 找个租户吗
What will you do, find a tenant?
或许吧 你有什么建议吗
I suppose. Any suggestions?
或许有吧 你让我想想
Maybe. Let me think about it.
我们回家吧 还得去见玛丽和哈罗德
Let's go home if we're to meet Mary and Harold
还有那位神秘的桑布鲁克先生
and the mysterious Mr. Sambrook.
哈罗德干吗把他带来
How could Harold have landed us with him?
他来干什么
And why is he here?
这不是英国人的做派
It's not very English behavior.
我和我弟弟不是英国人嘛
Well, we're not English, my brother and I,
我知道你们挺不适应的
which I know takes some getting used to.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mama.
柯拉
Cora.
还是那么美丽啊
Still so glamorous, I see.
你说是就是吧 弟弟
If you say so, my brother.
你好 玛丽 -妈妈
Hello, Mary. - Mama.
电影精选列表