I would like to thank you, Mr. Carson.
您教了我好多东西
You've taught me so much,
希望有一日 我能做个称职的继任者
and I hope one day I'll be a worthy successor.
敬卡森先生
Mr. Carson.
敬卡森先生
Mr. Carson.
玛丽小姐
Lady Mary.
可以跟你说句话吗
Could I have a quick word?
不好意思 -好的
Excuse me. - Of course.
妈妈
Mama?
怎么回事 您没事吧
What's going on? Are you all right?
真抱歉 但是
Uh, I'm so sorry, but a...
现在出了个棘手的情况
a rather tricky situation has arisen.
怎么了 发生什么了
Why? What's happened?
我的女仆刚刚告诉我
Uh, my maid just told me...
你的女仆刚刚告诉你什么了
Your maid just told you what?
玛丽小姐已经离婚了
That Lady Mary is divorced.
她说晚报都报道此事了
She said it was in the evening paper.
胡说八道
This is nonsense.
不是胡说
It's not nonsense.
我今天收到了离婚暂准判令
I got the decree nisi today.
怪不得有那么多人来拍照
Well, that explains the photographers.
所以这是真的咯
You mean it's true?
很遗憾 是的
I'm sorry to say that it is.
那你恐怕不能待在这里了
Well, then I'm afraid you can't stay.
康诺特的亚瑟王子和王妃马上就到了
Prince and Princess Arthur of Connaught are on their way,
王妃不能跟一个离了婚的女人
and the princess simply cannot be in the same room
待在一个屋檐下
as a divorced woman.
真抱歉 但玛丽小姐必须马上离开
I do apologize, but Lady Mary must go now.
莎拉 有这必要... -不 我坚持如此
Sarah, is this really... - No, I really must insist.
你要把我女儿赶出去吗
You're chucking my daughter out of your house?
请相信 我也很不愿意 但如果被人知道了
Oh, most reluctantly, I assure you, but their Royal Highnesses
王子夫妇会蒙羞的
would be badly compromised if anyone found out.
我这辈子从没听过如此荒唐的事
I've never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life.
爸爸 没事 我走
Papa, it's all right. I'll go.
真对不起 彼得斯菲尔德夫人
I'm very sorry, Lady Petersfield.
我就不该来
I shouldn't have come.
等等
Wait.
她要难过了
It's going to be hard for her.
的确如此
Very hard, I'm afraid.
年轻人或许不会介意
The young crowd may be all right,
但你别忘了
but you have to remember,
我妈妈都不许离婚女人进家门
my mother wouldn't have a divorced woman in the house.
太让人吃惊了
It's just shocking.
谢谢你能够理解
I do thank you for your kind understanding.
我已经叫仆人把你的外衣拿来了
I've asked the footman to bring your coat.
他来了
Ah, there he is.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
真对不起
I am sorry.
你嘴上倒是这么说
Well, so you keep saying.
殿下夫妇
Your Royal Highnesses.
快点
Quickly.
躲起来
Hide, hide!
殿下
Your Royal Highnesses.
多谢你今晚的盛情招待 彼得斯菲尔德夫人
What a splendid evening you've laid on for us, Lady Petersfield.
是您的到来让寒舍蓬荜生辉 夫人
Your presence is what lends its splendor, ma'am.
我带你们去舞厅吧
Let me take you up to the ballroom.
这栋小房♥子真美
What an enchanting little house this is.
这女人真荒谬
What an absurd woman.
您不必这么愤愤不平
There's no need to sound so indignant.
您早知道我要跟亨利离婚了
You knew Henry and I were getting a divorce.
但我不知道已经办成了
But not that it had come through.
的确是成了
Well, it has.
你就没觉得该告诉我们吗
And you never thought to tell us?
干吗不说呢
Why on earth not?
因为我傻
Because I'm a fool.
我想我本以为天塌下来之前
And I suppose I thought I could have one last night
我还能再逍遥最后一晚
before the sky fell in.
不过这事太荒唐了
Of course, it's all ludicrous.
不管它荒不荒唐 我该走了
Ludicrous or not, it's time for me to leave,
而且最好少生事
and with little fuss as possible.
那我们也走
Then we're coming with you.
别想着阻止我
Uh, don't try and talk me out of it.
爸爸 你知道你不能在
Papa, you know perfectly well you can't leave
王子王妃之前离开
before the prince and princess.
回楼上去 等他们走了再回家
Go back up and come home when they've left.
我说真的
I mean it.
你要怎么办
What will you do?
我打辆出租车
I'll take a taxi.
希望还有车愿意拉离婚女人
If I can find one that will carry a divorced woman.
玛丽小姐 拍张照片吧
Lady Mary, one photo, please.
玛丽小姐 就一张
Lady Mary, one photo!
玛丽小姐 来张照片吧
Lady Mary, a photograph, please!
他们说的是真的吗
Is it true what they're saying?
你们为什么离婚
What's the reason for the split?
太蠢了
It was stupid.
我只怪我自己
I don't blame anyone but me.
老爷一定气坏了
I bet His Lordship was furious.
是啊 但这好不公平
Yes, but it wasn't fair.
彼得斯菲尔德夫人也是没办法
Lady Petersfield did what she had to.
我离婚了 体面的人不愿跟我共处一室
I'm divorced and not wanted in respectable company.
别说这种话
Don't say such a thing.
怎么不能说了 这是实话
Why not, if it's true?
仆人们都知道什么
What do the servants know?
他们知道你们快办了
They knew it was coming, and...
今晚他们知道已经办了
tonight they know it's happened.
《晚报》上登了
It was in The Evening News.
我听说了
So I gather.
说得很难听吗
Was it bad?
没有
No.
没有很难听
No, not too bad.
只是说塔伯特先生走了
Just how Mr. Talbot's gone and...
您跟老爷一起经营唐顿
...you run Downton with His Lordship.
这倒是不假
Which is all true, I suppose.
但现在其他报纸都会开始报道了
But now the other papers will pick it up.
如果报纸惹您难过了我很遗憾 小姐
I'm sorry if the newspapers made you unhappy, milady.
是离婚的事让我难过
The divorce has made me unhappy.
妈妈 如果你们提前离场了
Mama, if you've left the party...
是王子王妃先走了
The royals left before us.
他们提前走了 谢天谢地
They went early, thank God.
但我已经决定 不欢迎你的地方我也不会去
But I've decided I won't visit anywhere you're not welcome.
那我先走了 小姐 -不 你可以听听
Will that be all, milady? - No. You can hear this.
坐下吧
And sit down.
妈妈 这不行
Mama, I forbid it.
那样爸爸就要左右为难了
Papa would be in a hopeless situation.
您只会让情况雪上加霜
You'd make the whole thing much worse than it is.
那我该怎么办 -如果您想让我开心
But what can I do then? - If you want to please me,
就一切照常
you'll behave completely normally.
怎么照常 -我不知道
How? - I don't know.
总会有朋友乐意打破规则
Some friends will be happy to break the rules.
但其他场合您只能自己去了
But the rest, you'll go without me.
我不能
I couldn't.
我们只能习惯如此了
We'll just have to get used to it.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my darling.
睡会儿吧
Try and sleep.
现在我们知道我要面对什么了
Well, now we know what I'm up against.
我敬佩你 玛丽小姐
I admire you, Lady Mary.
你非常勇敢
You're very brave.
早上好 -好吗
Good morning. - Is it?
我一宿没合眼
I haven't slept a wink.
我们早知道会有这天 查理
We knew it was coming, Charlie.
我们知道几个月了
电影精选列表