事实上 玛丽小姐让我产生了写一部喜剧的灵感
In fact, Lady Mary's given me an idea for a comedy.
不是吧 我无法想象
No, I can't think how.
是关于一对已经离婚的夫妇 他们仍然相爱
It's about a divorced couple who are still in love,
却让彼此抓狂
but they drive each other mad.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得我已经不爱了
I think I'm not still in love,
也还没到能拿离婚当笑谈的时候
and I'm not quite ready to find divorce hilarious.
等我离开了 我会想念唐顿的
You know, I'm gonna miss Downton when I go.
但您爱美国啊
But you love America.
是啊 而且我们总听说欧洲是过去
Oh, yes. And we're always being told that Europe is yesterday
美国才是未来 但是不好说
and America's tomorrow, but, uh, I don't know.
有时我觉得过去
Sometimes I feel like the past
是比未来更惬意的地方
is a more comfortable place than the future.
你父亲会多么骄傲啊
How proud your father would be.
希望如此
I hope that's true.
您不去参加集市吗
Shouldn't you be at the show?
我去之前想来向我儿子求个好运祝福
I came to ask my son for luck before I go.
我可以送您一程吗
Can I give you a lift?
多谢你了 谢谢
That would be kind. Thank you.
德克斯特先生一定很感激你
Mr. Dexter must have been so grateful to you
写了那部电影吧
for writing the film.
没有好演员 这世上最好的剧本
Well, the best playwright in the world is nothing
也不得展现
without good actors.
这我已经懂了
I've learned that much at least.
走咯
Here we go.
抱歉
Sorry.
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎参加1930年约克郡郡集市
and welcome to the Yorkshire County Show, 1930.
希望大家能度过一个愉快的下午
We hope you all have a wonderful afternoon.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你看上去有点恍惚
You look a bit shaken.
莫斯利开车送我来的
Molesley drove me.
代表我们的新主席 默顿夫人
And on behalf of our new president, Lady Merton,
希望各位喜欢新增加的项目
we hope you're all enjoying the new additions.
看来大家都很喜欢游乐场
The fairground I see is proving very popular.
剪羊毛展示此刻正在
The sheep shearing demonstration is taking place
郡集市场地南端的
right now at the south end of the County Show ground
羊圈进行
in the sheep pens.
这里自1850年以来什么都没变过
Nothing's changed here since 1850.
现在女人会露出脚踝了
Well, you can see women's ankles now.
对我们没什么意义啊
That's not much use to us.
安娜
Anna.
下午好
Afternoon.
谢谢你为晚宴帮的忙
Thank you for your help with the dinner.
大家都帮忙了 小姐
It was everyone really, milady.
那请感谢他们所有人
Well, then, please thank them all.
我会的 -日安
I most certainly will. - Good day.
现在主会场
In the main arena now,
正在举♥行♥高原牛评选
the judging of the Highland cattle.
走失儿童帐篷
And in the lost children's tent,
有一个打扮成了桂妮薇尔的小女孩
there's a young girl dressed as Guinevere.
她太害羞了 不肯告诉我们姓名
She's too shy to tell us her real name.
那是你的功劳
That's you, that is.
看啊
Oh, look.
要摸摸它吗
Want to pet him?
它好可爱
He's so lovely.
你好 拉菲
Hello, Raffi.
大奖颁奖将于四点半整
The main prize giving will take place
集市结束时在大帐篷内举♥行♥
at the end of the show at 4:30 precisely in the marquee.
请提前入座
Take your seats early.
谢谢 -祝您愉快
Thank you. - You have a lovely day.
柯拉
Cora.
玛丽
Mary.
跟我来
Follow me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我还是躲在阴影里吧
Shouldn't I just hover in the shadows?
当然不行 -默顿夫人
Oh, of course not. - Lady Merton.
你来了
There you are.
格兰瑟姆夫人
Lady Grantham.
玛丽小姐 我不知道您也要来
And, Lady Mary, I didn't know you were coming.
我给你找个座位吧
Let me find you a seat.
玛丽小姐会跟伯爵一家做在前排
Lady Mary is sitting in the front row with the family.
你确定吗 还有很多... -我很确定
Are you sure? Because you have plenty... - I'm quite sure.
格兰瑟姆伯爵
Lord Grantham.
我们为您留了位置
We have a place reserved for you.
多谢了 赫克特爵士
How kind, Sir Hector.
昨晚的晚宴如何
How was your dinner last night?
就是一顿便饭
Just a supper, really.
我都听说了
I know all about it.
地狱业火也不及被冷落的势利眼的怒火
Hell hath no fury like a snob scorned.
恭喜 安德森先生
Congratulations, Mr. Anderson.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
现在颁发今天最后一个奖项 本地英雄奖
And now our final prize today for our Local Hero.
但首先 作为对我前任的致敬
But first, as a tribute to my predecessor,
我们将这个奖杯更名为了维奥莱特·格兰瑟姆杯
we have renamed this the Violet Grantham Cup.
这是什么时候决定的
When was that decided?
我还想请玛丽小姐
And I would like to invite Lady Mary...
来颁奖
...to present it.
什么
What?
好极了 去吧
Quite right! Go on!
首先 我无法言说
Firstly, I can't explain
大家今天的支持让我多么感动
how much your support today means to me.
但我想告诉大家 你们所有人
But I want you to know that you are, all of you,
对我的重要性难以言喻
more important to me than I can say.
这个奖的获得者做出了突出贡献
Now, this prize is for someone who's made a real difference.
这位农民工作了60年 直到退休
A farmer for 60 years until his retirement.
我非常荣幸可以把奖杯颁给
It gives me great pleasure to present the cup
艾伯特·梅森先生
to Mr. Albert Mason.
上去吧 去吧 快去
Go, go, go, go, go. Go. Now.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks so...
谢谢大家让我获得如此殊荣
Thanks to you all for this great honor,
也感谢玛丽小姐
and thanks to Lady Mary,
唐顿庄园的新女主人
the new mistress of Downton Abbey.
代表所有人 我祝福她
Like all of us, I wish her well.
看来大家都很开心 赫克特爵士
Well, everyone seems very happy, Sir Hector.
当标准被降低至此
When standards are lowered this far,
人们往往是会开心
that is usually the case.
耐心等待吧
We just had to be patient.
我快整理好了 夫人
I'm all but finished, milady.
贝茨先生和太太会先去
Mr. And Mrs. Bates will go ahead,
等你们到时 就都收拾好了
and it should all be ready when you arrive.
谢谢你能答应
You're kind to have allowed this.
这没什么
Not really.
您跟贝茨太太很熟了
You know Mrs. Bates well, and,
我当然也乐意为玛丽小姐工作
of course, I'm glad to work for Lady Mary.
她会需要你的全力支持
She'll need all the support she can get.
我不会让她失望
She'll not be disappointed.
绝对不会
Not if I can help it.
谢谢 巴克斯特
Thank you, Baxter.
我们要开始下一段冒险了
So, off we go for our next adventure.
我很期待 老爷
I'm looking forward to it, milord.
我很荣幸能兼♥职♥贴身男仆和管家
I'm honored to be doubling as valet and butler.
我不会让您失望的
I won't let you down.
你有没有想过一切是从哪里开始的 贝茨
Do you ever think of where it all began, Bates?
那天在图盖拉高地 在布勒将军的带领下
That day at Tugela Heights, under General Buller,
准备向莱迪史密斯进军
waiting to march on Ladysmith?
老实说 老爷
To be honest, milord,
电影精选列表