为每个来我们集市做客的孩子负责
For every child that is a guest at our show?
拜托了 克制一点
Restrain yourself, I beg you.
我相信赫克特爵士肯定乐意知道
I'm sure Sir Hector will be glad to know
自己哪里做得不好
where he got things wrong.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我们继续按议题讨论吧
Shall we stick to the agenda?
考虑一下他们提出的点没什么不好吧
Well, I can't see that it would hurt to consider these points.
拜托
Please.
我坚持我们继续
I really must insist.
第七项
So, item seven.
关于养蜂和罐装水果的
Lectures and demonstrations on beekeeping
讲座和展示 每隔一段时间进行
and bottling fruit at intervals during the day.
看来你们的谈话并不顺利咯
Are we to gather that your talk did not go well?
一大部分我母亲的财产都赔掉了
A great deal of my mother's fortune has been lost.
什么
What?
现在我们得另制定计划保护剩下的财产
And now we need a new plan to protect what remains.
发生什么了
What happened?
你做了什么
What part did you play in all this?
这一切都不是古斯的错
None of it is Gus's fault.
没有他 情况可能会更糟
Without him, things could be a lot worse.
决定是我做的
I made the decisions.
你当初为什么没跟我商量
Why didn't you share them with me?
出事的时候又为什么没告诉我
And why didn't you tell me when it was all going wrong?
是你让我负责的
You put me in charge.
天啊 哈罗德
God's sake, Harold.
你不明白这对唐顿意味着什么吗
Don't you see what this means for Downton?
真那么糟糕吗
Is it really as bad as you say?
一切都没了吗
Has everything gone?
还剩一些房♥产 包括纽波特的宅子
Well, there's some property, including the house in Newport.
哈罗德想卖♥♥掉
Which Harold hopes to sell.
但我们这里的工程怎么办
But what does that mean for the work going on here?
看来我们是花光了
I'm afraid we've spent money
一项我们还未完成的工程的工程款
we don't have on a project we haven't finished.
但我是不会允许大甩卖♥♥的
But I won't allow a fire sale
我们剩下的财产不可能足够支付
when what's left would not be enough to settle things
唐顿的费用和偿清桑布鲁克先生的债务
at Downton and cover what we owe Mr. Sambrook.
天啊
My God.
我们是不是该考虑卖♥♥掉格兰瑟姆大宅了
Is this the time to think of selling Grantham House?
什么
What?
你怎么会这么想
Where did that come from?
我们必须面对现实 爸爸
We must be realistic, Papa.
维护一座伦敦宅邸是笔很大的开销
Keeping a London house is a huge drain on our resources.
卖♥♥了它我们就不缺钱了
It would give us the capital we need.
卖♥♥掉格兰瑟姆大宅
Sell Grantham House?
这简直是胡闹
What absolute bloody nonsense!
我要去更衣了
I'm going to change.
好脾气的格兰瑟姆伯爵的另一面
Oh, the other side of cuddly Lord Grantham.
我好像从没见识过呢
I don't think I've ever seen it before.
是你惹他生气的
Well, you're the one who made him angry.
我们目前似乎处于一片阴云之下
We seem to be living under rather a dark shadow at the moment.
不卖♥♥格兰瑟姆大宅 我们还有什么选择
If not Grantham House, what other options do we have?
那顿晚宴没成反而是好事了
It's a good thing the dinner didn't work out.
什么晚宴
What dinner?
就是我邀请了一些本地人来吃饭 但他们来不了
Only that I invited some locals for dinner and they couldn't come.
因为我吗
Because of me?
天啊
Golly.
一屋子的美国人 大家却对我避之不及
A house full of Yanks, and I'm the one keeping people away.
我还以为我不会再下坠了 可我错了
Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower, down I go again.
或许你该感激有美国人在
Maybe you should be grateful for the Yanks.
我们要去更衣了
We're going to change.
走吧 伯蒂
Come on, Bertie.
真抱歉 -或许现在
I'm so sorry. - Maybe now would be
我可以带古斯去看那幅德拉·弗朗切斯卡真迹
a good time for me to show Gus the della Francesca.
别惦记着把它卖♥♥了换钱
Don't present it as a way to raise capital.
爸爸太不讲理了
Papa's not being fair.
您明白吧
You must know that, at least.
你不觉得他有权不太讲理吗
Don't you think he's entitled to be a little unfair
又是奶奶的死 又是你的离婚
with Granny's death, your divorce
又是哈罗德的过错
and Harold's foolishness?
哈罗德是真搞砸了 是吧
Harold's made a real mess of things, hasn't he?
其实怪我
It's my fault, really.
简直就是让酒鬼负责一间酒吧
It was like putting a drunk in charge of a bar.
*我喜欢美国*
*I like America*
*那些逍遥的地方 我都去过*
*I have played around every slappy-happy hunting ground*
你先去吧 我要去打个电♥话♥
You go ahead. I'm going to make a telephone call.
*但美国真不错*
*But I find America okay*
*不管发生什么* -放这里
*Come what may* - Put them here.
*我总有一天会归来*
*I shall return someday*
*回到美好的美国*
*To the good old USA*
不怎么顺利啊
That didn't go too well.
还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
这才哪到哪
Not by a long shot.
我真不懂是怎么回事
I couldn't help wondering how it's happened.
我们本该让我母亲的遗产翻倍
And we were supposed to double my mother's fortune,
可现在却赔进去一大半
and now most of it's gone.
但肯定会连本带利的赚回来 我保证
But it's coming back with interest, I promise.
现在的股市不一样了
It's a new market.
我更懂这个股市
I understand it better.
但我需要能自♥由♥操作
But I have to have a free hand.
他们在为晚饭更衣
They're changing for dinner.
他们8点会在在书房♥等候
They'll assemble in the library at 8:00.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
所以你看到他离开我房♥间了
So, you did see him leaving my room?
我是绝不会说半个字的 小姐
I'd never have mentioned it, milady.
但你也绝不会忘记的
You'd never have forgotten it, either.
谢谢 安娜
Thank you, Anna.
希望爸爸没让你难过
I hope Papa didn't upset you.
不如你那顿没成的晚宴让我难过
Not as much as you did with the dinner that never was.
伯蒂不该说出来的
Bertie shouldn't have said anything.
对了 汤姆来电♥话♥了 他要来住
By the way, Tom rang-- he's coming to stay.
我知道
I know.
他会去约克跟亨利碰头
He's meeting Henry in York.
他们终于卖♥♥掉了车行
They finally sold the car business.
希望他可以安抚你父亲的心绪
Let's hope he can soothe your father's spirits.
我并没想逼爸爸做什么
I'm not trying to push Papa into anything, you know?
我觉得你就是在逼他
Well, I think you are.
我觉得你想逼他做很多事
I suspect you're trying to push him into quite a lot.
但我相信你有充分的理由
But I believe you have good reasons.
我们下去吧
We should go.
我去等你父亲
I'll wait for your father.
我们是最先下来的吗
Are we the first?
看来是的
Looks like it.
我知道你喜欢香槟酒
I know you like champagne.
别提醒我
Don't remind me.
你该去美国待待
You should try America, you know.
我们那边就不在乎离婚
We don't care about divorce over there.
我觉得唐顿需要我
I think Downton needs me.
哈罗德现在要怎么办
What will Harold do now, do you think?
妈妈是不会改主意的
Mama won't change her mind.
是吗
I wonder.
不必怀疑 她不会的
Don't wonder. She won't.
我爱我舅舅
I love my uncle,
但事实证明 他不是什么商业奇才
but he's hardly proved to be a titan of business.
但跟你舅舅不一样的是 我知道要怎么把钱赚回来
But unlike your uncle, I know how to get the money back.
你不肯帮我吗
Won't you help me?
去接 去接 -好球
Catch it! Catch it! - That was a great shot!
加油 姑娘们 谁去捡球
Come on, girls, who's going to get it?
谢谢
Thank you.
茜玻 亲爱的 你也来了吗
Sybbie, darling, have you come, too?
太好了
How lovely.
电影精选列表