你一定是桑布鲁克先生了
And you must be Mr. Sambrook.
欢迎来到唐顿
Welcome to Downton.
希望你不会觉得无聊
But I hope you won't be bored.
哈罗德和我有很多事要谈
Harold and I have a lot to talk about.
你可以当着古斯的面说
You can talk in front of Gus.
进来喝点茶吧
Come in and have some tea.
我们觉得葬礼办得很好
We thought the funeral was splendid.
妈妈若是在天有灵会很感动的
Mother would have been very touched.
可惜你不能在纽约多待一阵
Pity you couldn't stay on in New York for a bit longer.
要是知道打理好一切要那么久我们就会留下了
We would have if I'd known the time it would take to settle things.
罗伯特 玛丽的
Robert, how are you getting on
农舍水管安装计划进展得如何了
with Mary's plan to plumb the cottages?
不是玛丽的计划 是我们的计划
Not Mary's plan. Our plan.
至于是不是明智还有待考察
If it was sensible remains to be seen.
我觉得挺明智的 -是吗
Seems sensible to me. - Does it?
那趁着你在 你一定要看看我们的账目
I must get you to go through our accounts while you're here.
或许你可以告诉我 我们要怎么支付这项计划
Perhaps you can tell me how we're going to pay for it.
爸爸 你是怎么了
Papa, what's the matter with you?
妈妈继承的遗产能支付新工程的款项
Mama's inheritance will cover the new work.
我就是不明白为什么一切都要...
I just don't see why everything...
算了
Oh, never mind.
我要去散散步
I'm going for a walk.
提奥呢
Where's Teo?
下午信件 夫人
Afternoon post, Your Ladyship.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都去吧 -好主意
Why don't you all go? - Oh. Good idea.
你别走 哈罗德 我们还有事要谈呢
Not you, Harold. We have a lot to talk about, you and I.
我去吧
I'll go.
他最近好暴躁
He's so touchy lately.
这大概是离婚的缘故
I suppose we've got the divorce to thank for that.
离婚 再加上他意识到
The divorce and the realization
他作为城♥堡♥国王的日子要到头了
that his days as king of the castle are coming to an end.
妈妈 出事了吗
Mama, is something the matter?
我本以为可以办一顿晚宴
I thought a dinner might help
让玛丽恢复对人类的信心
restore Mary's faith in humanity,
于是我就给一些邻居写了信 可所有人都回绝了
so, I wrote to some neighbors, and everyone has refused.
所有人吗 天啊
All of them? Golly.
就连安·曼维尔都拒绝了
Even Anne Manville has said no
她一向那么喜欢你们几个
when she's always been so fond of you girls.
我们不能放弃啊
We can't just give in.
你们来不来啊
Are you coming, or what?
我们就来 爸爸
We're coming, Papa.
真抱歉你正好赶上了气氛紧张的时候
I'm sorry you've arrived when tensions are a little high.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
天啊 -是啊
My goodness. - Yeah.
这是她弄丢了
I had this made for her
她在婚礼上戴的那枚胸针后 我给她定制的
when she lost the brooch she'd worn at her wedding.
她希望把这留给你
She wanted you to have it.
或许我们也该去散散步
Maybe we should go for a walk as well,
因为你有坏消息 是吧
because the news is bad, isn't it?
你怎么知道
How could you tell?
我都认识你一辈子了
I've known you since you were born.
古斯也该一起来
Gus should come with us
他可以帮我解释一切
since he can help me explain everything.
我非常乐意
Oh, I'd be happy to.
她还来不来了
Is she coming?
她很快就会到的
She'll be here any moment.
你认识卡森先生吧
You'll have met Mr. Carson.
不太认识
Not really.
当然 我们去庄园吃饭时见过他
Of course, I've seen him when we've dined at the abbey.
我想赶紧开始了
Now, I want to get going.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我得先做完午饭
I had to finish luncheon.
进来吧
Come in.
这是帕克太太
This is Mrs. Parker.
曼维尔夫人 桑德斯先生 贝尔小姐 杜里什太太
Lady Manville, Mr. Saunders, Miss Bell, Mrs. Dewlish
还有会长 赫克特·莫兰德爵士
and our chairman, Sir Hector Moreland.
欢迎
Welcome.
你好 卡森先生 -黛西
Hello, Mr. Carson. - Daisy.
应该是 帕克太太
That is, Mrs. Parker.
默顿夫人认为新成员会带来
Lady Merton believes our new members will give us
不同的视角
a different perspective.
我们并不想扰乱什么
We don't want to disrupt anything.
但我们或许会有些意见
But we might have something to say.
那是最好 -走着瞧吧
Oh, I hope you do. - We shall see.
现在 终于
So, now, finally...
可以开始了
we can start.
我不明白的是
What I don't understand is,
既然我们挺过了大崩♥盘♥ 那钱都去哪了
since we survived the crash, where's the money gone?
古斯在大崩♥盘♥之前把钱都从股市里取出来了
Gus took everything out of the market before the crash.
要不是他
If it wasn't for him,
妈妈的钱就都没了
our mother's money would have been lost.
你是说会更早没吧
You mean it would've been lost sooner?
古斯 解释一下吧
Gus, please explain.
哈罗德的确很不走运
Well, Harold has been unlucky, it's true,
但并不是他一个人蒙受了损失
but he wasn't alone in his suffering.
我其实也损失了不少
I lost quite a bit myself as it happens.
现在你想卖♥♥掉剩下的地♥产♥
And now you'd like to sell the property that's left,
所以需要我的准许吗
and for that you need my permission?
这样他就可以还清债务 重振旗鼓
Well, it will help him to recoup and rebuild.
哈罗德
Harold...
你没守住我托付给你的资金
...you lost the capital I left in your care.
我怎么知道你不会把剩下的钱也都赔进去
How do I know you won't lose the rest of the money?
我想要一个把钱挣回来的机会
I want the chance to make the money back.
我还得过日子呢 我还得还欠古斯的债
I have to live, and I have to repay Gus.
他一直在给我提供资金 但不能再这么下去了
He's been bankrolling me until now, but it can't go on.
不行
No.
我们可以筹划好怎么还上桑布鲁克先生的钱
We'll work out a plan to repay Mr. Sambrook
但不能把剩下的钱也赌上
but that doesn't involve putting what's left at risk.
第六项
So, item six,
当天的安排 我们已决定
on the day itself, we've settled
基本上延续去年的安排
that last year's arrangements will, for the most part, stand.
是的 没错
Yes, absolutely.
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
卡森先生
Mr. Carson?
什么 -嗯...
What? - Well...
老实说 去年就很混乱
to be honest, last year was chaotic.
牲畜没人监管
The livestock were hardly supervised.
恐怕其他人不会赞同吧
I don't think anyone else would agree with you there.
卡森先生
Mr. Carson.
记得你说过的话吗
Remember what you said.
黛西
Daisy.
她说什么呢 -拜托
What does she mean? - Please,
我无意冒犯赫克特爵士或默顿夫人
I have no wish to be rude to Sir Hector or Lady Merton.
请告诉我们 你说什么了
Oh, please enlighten us. What did you say?
就是
Only that...
她说得对
she's right.
的确挺混乱的
Things were pretty hopeless,
牲畜到处乱跑 但我相信
and they were running around all over the place, but I'm sure
赫克特爵士是能控制好局面的
that Sir Hector would soon have got things under control.
是吗
Are you?
你看你做了什么
You see what you've done?
你叫来这样的人
You bring in people like this...
什么样的人
People like what?
我们总能让他们发言吧
Surely, we can let them speak.
所以牲畜管理不利吗
So, the livestock were badly managed?
也没有为走失儿童准备好预案
And there was no provisions for lost children, either.
没有安排人找他们 他们没有安全的地方可去
No one to help find them, no safe place for them to go.
我们总不能为郡里每个孩子承担责任
We can't be held responsible for every child in the county.
但我们就该担责吧
But aren't we responsible?
电影精选列表