We've known as much for months.
不过现在公开了 我们的生活会改变的
It'll change our lives, though, now it's out in the open.
玛丽小姐怎么样了
How's Lady Mary taking it?
这么说吧 她不太开心
She's not happy. I can say that.
幸好老夫人没看到这一天
Well, I'm just glad the old lady didn't live to see it.
是他逼她的
Oh, he forced her into it.
塔伯特先生
Mr. Talbot,
自命不凡 开着快车 什么玩意
with his airs and graces and his fast cars, I don't think.
他逼她 骗她
He pushed her and tricked her
让这个曾经尊贵的家族蒙羞了
and brought scandal on this once great family.
我们并不清楚一切
We don't know everything.
我清楚什么样的人是
I know enough to recognize a bully
不负责任 欺压别人的花♥花♥公♥子♥
and a feckless playboy when I see one.
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mama.
他越是出去玩车 满世界到处跑
The more he drove, the more he toured the world,
就越不再关心我
the less he cared about me.
我还能说什么呢
What else can I say?
我仍然气恼于亨利的女友
It still annoys me that Henry's girlfriend
并没在庭上被点名 而他另雇了个妓♥女♥
wasn't named in court and he hired that tart instead.
您清楚规矩
You know the rules.
丈夫花钱让妓♥女♥背锅
The husband names a paid trollop,
保护他真正的情妇
not his real mistress.
虽然不诚实 但是很体面
It's all very proper in its prim dishonesty.
我还是怪巴伦太太
I still blame Mrs. Baron.
问题不在她
She wasn't the problem.
亨利已经决定了 没有回旋余地了
Henry had made up his mind, and that's all there is to it.
事已至此
That is what's happened,
现在我们只能向前看了
and now we must just get on with it.
英国人如是说
Thus spake the Englishman.
我是英国人 我万分庆幸
I am English, and I thank God for it.
我们知道
We know.
谢天谢地我们马上就回家了
Thank heaven we'll soon be home.
美好的家
Home sweet home.
想我了吗
Have you missed me?
当然
Of course.
你们好
Hello.
别告诉保姆
Don't tell Nanny.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
帕特莫太太呢 你们丢下她了吗
Where's Mrs. Patmore? Have you left her behind?
她陪玛丽小姐留在伦敦
She stayed in London with Lady Mary.
他们周五回来 那之前得你来做饭了
They'll be back on Friday, but you'll have to cook until then.
我不介意 反正我也快接手了
I don't mind. It's not long till I take over.
那么我们的时代要开始了
So this is the start of our time.
你好 安迪
Hello, Andy.
我们可以去看梅森先生的猪吗
Can we go and see Mr. Mason's pigs?
好主意 乔治少爷
Good idea, Master George.
您先请
After you.
妈妈也回来了吗
Is Mama back, too?
玛丽小姐周五回来
Lady Mary will be here on Friday.
"有人落水了
"Man overboard!
大家都吓了一跳"
It startled everybody."
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这一定让她很难过吧
It must have been terribly upsetting for her.
乔治知道多少
How much does George know?
我不知道
I'm not sure,
但我们还是让玛丽跟他说吧
but I think we should leave it to Mary to tell him.
我一直在想玛丽
I keep thinking about Mary.
她在这里也会遭受这种屈辱吗
Will she be treated that way up here?
我绝不会允许
Not if I can help it.
她不会喜欢被人排斥的
She won't find it easy being an outcast.
她一向是舞会中心
She was always the belle of the ball.
我们不在时都发生了什么
What's happened, uh, since we've been away?
最主要的事就是伊泽贝尔组织郡集市
Mainly Isobel organizing the County Show.
你不介意他们让她做主席吧
You don't mind they made her president?
开玩笑吗 她简直救了我的命
Are you joking? She's my savior.
老夫人以前就乐在其中
Mama enjoyed it.
当然 她总是有很多抱怨
She always complained, of course.
最难的部分
The hardest task
就是把赫克特·莫兰德爵士拉到她这边来
is hauling Sir Hector Moreland over to her side.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
老夫人一向受不了他
Mama couldn't stand him.
黛西
Daisy!
黛西 -你好 莫斯利先生
Daisy. - Hello, Mr. Molesley.
那是什么
What have you got there?
最新一♥期♥的《影迷》杂♥志♥
Latest copy of Picturegoer.
有一篇关于我新电影的文章
Has an article on my new film.
我带来了几份给大宅的人看
I bought some copies for the house.
真了不起
How exciting.
这也是份重要的责任
But it's-it's quite a responsibility, too.
你指什么
What is?
成为电影界的大人物
Being famous in the film world.
别忘了
Always remember--
没有好剧本 演员就什么都不是
an actor is nothing without a good script.
如果观众喜欢他们
If audiences like them,
那也是因为我们给他们写了台词
it's only because of what we tell them to say.
坐在影院里时 可不会想到这个
You don't think of that when you're sitting in the stalls.
是啊
Yeah.
那再见了
Well, cheerio.
其实 编剧才是真正的电影明星
In many ways, the writers are the real stars of cinema.
什么叫致敬
What do you mean, a tribute?
难道过世的老夫人会赞成
Will the late Lady Grantham approve of
我们违背郡集市的悠久传统吗
our disrupting the established traditions of the County Show?
或许我们可以以她之名 建立新的传统
Perhaps we can establish a new tradition in her honor.
我得再考虑考虑
I'll need to be convinced.
这是农业类入选的名单
Here are the entrants in the farming categories.
已经确认了
They're confirmed.
谢谢 这会很有用
Thank you. That will be very helpful.
这是我列的颁奖嘉宾名单
And this is my list of prize-givers.
也包括现任格兰瑟姆夫人吗
Including the present Lady Grantham?
她可以缅怀一番她婆婆
She can say something nice about her mother-in-law
这样你就满意了
that will give you what you want.
虽然我不觉得老夫人很好相处
Even if I didn't find old Lady Grantham very easy.
她有时太感情用事
She could be so sentimental.
维奥莱特感情用事吗
Violet sentimental?
她每一项都想设个儿童奖
She wanted children's prizes for everything.
而因为以前她是主席 我只是会长
And since she was president and I was only chairman,
也只能听她的
there wasn't much I could do.
幸好 前年我结束了这种闹剧
Thankfully, I put a stop to all that the year before last.
希望不会让你反感
Well, I hope it won't annoy you,
但我自己也有些盘算
but I do have some ideas of my own.
是吗
Really?
如果你愿意听我一句
If you'll take my advice, I...
我很乐意听听您的意见 赫克特爵士
I shall be so grateful for your advice, Sir Hector.
如果我需要的话
When I ask for it.
哈罗德舅舅
Uncle Harold.
是我看错了吗
Do my eyes deceive me,
这位美女竟是了不起的玛丽·塔伯特夫人吗
or is this vision the great Lady Mary Talbot?
见到您真高兴
I'm so pleased to see you.
嗯 -我们都等着您的消息呢
Yeah. - We are eager for your news.
嗯... -请介绍一下吧 哈罗德
Well... - Please introduce us, harold.
容我介绍 古斯·桑布鲁克
May I present Gus Sambrook.
您是来见我舅舅的吗 桑布鲁克先生
Have you come to see my uncle, Mr. Sambrook?
我是跟你舅舅一起来的
I-I've come with your uncle.
你没告诉他们吗 哈罗德 -我想说来着
Didn't you warn them, Harold? - Well, I meant to.
我肯定是忘记了
I must have forgotten.
这宅子住不下吗
But is the house not big enough?
那么你是要留宿吗
You mean you want to stay here?
是不是太打扰了
Is that a terrible nuisance?
不会 -谢谢
No. - Thank you.
我调了几杯酒
I went to make some old-fashioneds.
这杯是给你的
电影精选列表