我哪敢啊
I wouldn't dare.
但你怎么想呢
But what do you think?
我是该尝试安抚住桑布鲁克 还是直接无视他
Should I try to placate Sambrook or just ignore him?
我可以跟伯蒂商量吗
Can I ask Bertie about it?
非要如此吗 -我看是的
Must you? - I think I must.
如果他余生都拿异样的眼神看我
If he gives me funny looks for the rest of my life,
我可就怪你了
I shall blame you.
汤姆说要把卖♥♥♥车♥行的钱借我们
Tom offered us the money from his sale.
我当然拒绝了 但我很感动
Of course, I said no, but I was touched.
这让我有所思考 -思考什么
And it's made me think. - What about?
玛丽是对的
Mary is right.
我们别无选择 只能卖♥♥了格兰瑟姆大宅
We have no option but to sell Grantham House.
该向前看了
It's time to move on.
她知道你想通了吗
Does she know you've seen the light?
还不知道
Not yet.
那她经营唐顿的事呢
And what about her running Downton?
怎么了
What about it?
我又不是蒙着头过日子
I don't wear a sack over my head.
我看到你是怎么对待她的了
I see how you treat her.
你不希望她当家吗
Don't you want her in command?
不 我希望 我早说过了
No, I do. I've said so.
但现在这一刻到来了
But now the moment's come...
你又不忍♥放弃王冠
You can't bear to relinquish the crown.
希望你不会招架不住
Well, I hope it won't overload you.
再说第二天你还要参加郡集市
And you have the show the next day.
默顿夫人让我真的做出了改变
Lady Merton let me make a real difference.
如果你能把观点表达清楚
If you're clear about your arguments,
就能促成改变
you can make things happen.
即便有赫克特·莫兰德爵士这样高高在上的人在
Even with His Serene Highness Sir Hector Moreland.
我就知道你能做得很好
I knew you would more than hold your own.
难怪你说你不会一直做仆人
No wonder you say you won't always be in service.
的确 但我在这里工作得也很愉快
Well, I won't, but I don't have bad memories of my time here.
这真是莫大的荣幸 老爷
This is a, a great honor, milord.
那可不好说 但其实我...
I don't know about that, but the truth is, I...
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
怎么说 关于什么事
How? Uh, about what?
坐下吧
Do sit.
你刚来到唐顿时 我们还都是年轻人
We were young men when you first came to Downton.
我继承家业时 你就在我身边
You were by my side when I inherited,
这么多年过去了 我们还在
and here we still are however many years later.
我为您服务的这一生过得很不错 老爷
I've enjoyed a good life in your service, milord.
希望是如此
I hope so.
不用说 你把这个宅子操持得很好
You've run the house well, of course,
但我认为 你也让它成为了一个幸福的家
but I believe you've made it a happy place, too.
这对我很重要
That's important to me.
我们跟彼此很默契 老爷
We were well suited to each other, milord,
这是我们的幸运
which was our good fortune.
您是来谈玛丽小姐的事吗
Have you come to discuss Lady Mary?
你又一如既往地想到我前头去了
You're ahead of me as usual,
你肯定知道 玛丽小姐认为
and you'll know Lady Mary thinks it's time
我该交过大权了
that I hand over.
夫人也这么认为 我猜赫克瑟姆夫人也是
Her Ladyship agrees, and so, I suspect, does Lady Hexham.
更意外的是 或许我也这么认为
More surprisingly... maybe I do, too.
是吗 真的吗
But do you really?
你觉得我拖拖拉拉是在犯傻吗
You think I'm foolish to drag my feet?
我绝不会说这种话 老爷 绝不会
I'd never say that, milord, never.
但我认为 您今后可以过上
But I do believe that you could enjoy...
更平静的生活
a calmer time from now on,
不需再忧虑了
free from worry.
但我的确忧虑
But I do worry.
我忧虑她的离婚改变了情况
I worry the divorce has changed things.
她在社会上遭排挤 还能好好承担郡里的责任吗
Can she play her role in the county as a social pariah?
还是说
Or...
我该再坚持几年
...should I s-stay on for a few years
直至事情平息
until things settle down?
玛丽小姐会是一位和善可靠的地主
Lady Mary will be a kind and reliable landlord,
而她在郡里的地位也很快会再次稳固下来
so her place in the county will soon be secure again.
你觉得她能行
You think she could manage?
我知道她肯定能行 老爷 您也知道
I know she could manage very well, milord, and so do you.
最末端的那本拿来看看
Why don't you grab that one on the end?
是《匹克威克外传》 先生
Pickwick Papers, sir.
打扰
Excuse me.
真是的
Really.
我觉得去阿斯科特赛马♥会♥玩一天对我们都有好处
I think a day at Ascot will be good for us all.
不包括我
Not for me.
皇家专区的大门会对我紧闭
The gates of the Royal Enclosure will be firmly shut.
但你一定要来啊
But you must come.
跟她说啊 伯蒂
Tell her, Bertie.
我会在怀特帐篷里替我们安排一顿午餐
I'm, I'm going to arrange lunch for us in White's tent.
你不需要靠近皇家专区
So you won't have to go near the Enclosure.
我会陪着你
I'll keep you company.
我对皇家专区没兴趣
The Enclosure holds no delight for me.
你呢 桑布鲁克先生
What about you, Mr. Sambrook?
你喜欢这些奇怪的英国仪式吗
Do you enjoy these odd English rituals?
我喜欢 很喜欢
I do. Very much.
伊迪丝会找来很多王室成员给我们助兴
Edith will line up plenty of Royal Highnesses to add to the fun.
天啊 我好嫉妒
Boy, I'm feeling rather jealous,
但还没到想跟你们一起去的程度
but, uh, not jealous enough to risk joining you.
不 我就待在这里阅读查尔斯·狄更斯先生的小说
No, I'm gonna stay here and peruse Mr. Charles Dickens.
十先令赌... -给您 先生
Ten shillings on... - There you go, sir.
来吧 女士们先生们 开♥盘♥了
Come on, ladies and gentlemen! Here we go!
哥伦布小子似乎跑得很好
Columbus Boy seems to be doing terribly well.
是那匹吗
Is that the one there?
绿白格的 绿白格的 -绿白格的
Green and white. The green and white. - Green and white.
加油 草地男爵
Come on, Meadows Barron!
它是头号♥种子吗
Was he the favorite?
你就不等等看有没有赛事董事的调查吗
Shouldn't you wait to see if there's a steward's inquiry?
倒数第二还调查什么
Not when it's second last.
我们去皇家专区吧
Shall we go to the Royal Enclosure?
别让他再等了 伯蒂
Don't make him wait any longer, Bertie.
他都等不及了
He's panting for it.
我是想去看看
I would like to see it.
去吧 你们去吧
Go, all of you.
我们留下
We'll stay here.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
I am.
两镑压博斯沃思 -博斯沃思 好的
Two pounds on Bosworth to win. - Bosworth it is.
汤姆·布兰森
Tom Branson.
约翰·贝文 真没想到
John Bevan, as I live and breathe.
我以为你还在纽约呢
I thought you were still in New York.
是啊 大概一个月前回来的
Well, so I was till about a month ago.
告诉我 刚刚跟你在一起的那男人
Tell me, that man you were with earlier,
现在还自称古斯·桑布鲁克吗
does he still call himself Gus Sambrook?
怎么 你认识他吗
Why? Do you know him?
很遗憾 我是认识他
I'm very sorry to say I do.
我可以给您一张名片吗 以防您哪天去纽约玩
Can I give you a card in case you're ever in New York?
如果我们知道你们要来
If we'd known you were coming,
就会准备一顿午餐招待你们了
we could have given you all luncheon.
没事 殿下
Don't worry, Your Royal Highness.
我们很乐意跟岳父一起待在怀特帐篷里
We were happy in White's tent with my father-in-law.
格兰瑟姆伯爵也来了吗
Is Lord Grantham here?
他跟赫克瑟姆夫人的姐姐待在一起
He's with Lady Hexham's sister.
玛丽小姐现在可不太好过
I'm afraid Lady Mary is having rather a difficult time.
还是别当着彼得斯菲尔德夫人的面谈了
We shouldn't talk about that in front of Lady Petersfield.
我也是迫不得已
I did what I had to do.
玛丽小姐不会有事的
Lady Mary will be just fine.
当然 但这就是我们要遵守的规矩
Of course she will, but those are the rules we live by.
柯拉
Cora.
汤姆 你去哪了
Tom, where have you been?
怎么了
What's wrong?
电影精选列表