I only hope you're right.
查理
Charlie...
刚刚是玛丽小姐的事吗
was that about Lady Mary?
人们肯定会感兴趣的
Oh, there's bound to be some interest.
我已经说他了 他不会再来烦我们了
After our little exchange, he won't trouble us again.
要是没做好 真不知我今晚该穿什么了
Lord knows what I'd have worn tonight if it wasn't ready.
你会轰动全城的
You will be a sensation.
我好像听说彼得斯菲尔德家的一个女儿订婚了
Did I hear that one of the Petersfields' daughters is engaged?
葛温德林
Gwendolen.
他们刚刚公布
They've just announced it.
对象好吗
Someone nice?
贝尔西勋爵
Lord Belsay.
很合适啊
Very suitable.
*伦敦骄傲已经到来*
*London Pride has been handed down to us*
*伦敦骄傲是朵自♥由♥的花*
*London Pride is a flower that's free*
*丽萨 看那小贩的推车*
*Whoa, Liza, see the coster barrows*
*蔬菜和水果堆得老高*
*The vegetable marrows and the fruit piled high*
*丽萨 伦敦的小麻雀*
*Oh, Liza, little London sparrows*
凯瑟琳 -*科芬园市场*
Oh, Catherine. - *Covent Garden Market*
*是小贩们叫卖♥♥的地方*
*Where the costers cry*
*伦敦的脚步是历史的节奏*
*Cockney feet mark the beat of history*
*每条街都留下了回忆*
*Every street pins a memory down*
*没有什么能与*
*Nothing ever can quite replace*
*伦敦的优雅相提并论*
*The grace of London Town.*
你可以留在伦敦等哈罗德舅舅吧
You are good to stay in London for Uncle Harold.
你觉得他终于把外婆的财产打理清楚了吗
Do you think he's finally made sense of Grandmama's estate?
老天爷真是不公 让爸爸妈妈
It seems unfair that both Papa and Mama
这样接连失去了自己的母亲
should lose their mothers in such quick succession.
至少爸爸临终时陪着奶奶来着
At least Papa was there for Granny.
妈妈就更难受了
It's been much harder for Mama.
要在大洋这边做悲痛尽责的女儿
To be the grieving and dutiful daughter from across the ocean.
所以更希望哈罗德已经把事务都打理好了
All the more reason to hope Harold has settled things.
我们已经花掉一半的钱了
We've already spent half the money.
那件礼服也是笔大开销
That dress won't have helped.
你们好 玛丽 伊迪丝 -范尼克太太
Hello, Mary. Edith. - Mrs. Vanneck.
你好吗 -很好
How are you? - Very well.
我在新晋罗斯贝里夫人的派对上碰见了你父母
I saw your parents at the new Lady Rosebery's party.
还是那么精力充沛
As full of energy as ever.
是啊 他们挺好的
Yes, they're holding up.
亨利和伯蒂怎么样了
How are Henry and Bertie?
我们都挺好的
We're all pretty good, I think.
那么亨利外出旅行回来了
So, Henry's home from his travels?
是的
Uh, yes.
回来了 -我们得赶紧走了
Yes, he is. - I'm afraid we have to run,
但我们会替您代好的
but we'll give them all your love.
多谢解围
Thanks for that.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
上来吧
Jump on.
我不介意承认
I don't mind admitting it.
今晚过后 我就准备回唐顿了
After tonight, I'll be ready to go back to Downton.
伦敦社交季真是没完没了
The London season's endless.
我累死了
I'm worn out.
你明知自己喜欢社交季
You enjoy the season. You know it.
以前是挺喜欢 但现在女儿们都步入了社交界
I used to, but now the girls are out,
我就觉得没什么意思了
I'm not sure I see the point anymore.
这是刚送到的
This has just been delivered.
真高兴你们今晚都去参加我亲戚的派对
So nice of you all to stay on for my cousin's bash tonight.
来自彼得斯菲尔德宅的邀请可是很抢手
An invitation to Petersfield House feels like quite a hot ticket.
很高兴他们还能留住老房♥子
I'm glad they've held on to their HQ.
也不会太久了 -糟糕
Not for much longer. - Oh, no.
彼得斯菲尔德家的舞会一直都是件大事
The Petersfield ball has been an institution all my life.
您不能怪他们不愿再维系一栋
You can't blame them for not wanting to run
百货公♥司♥大小的房♥子和一屋子的家仆
a fully staffed house the size of Selfridge's
只为了每年办一场舞会
in order to give one party a year.
或许你说得对
I suppose not.
已经挺久没见莱文森先生了
It's been a while since we've seen Mr. Levinson.
他一直在忙着打理我过世外婆的事务
He's been busy settling my late grandmother's affairs.
他和妈妈都是遗嘱执行人
He and Mama are both executors,
但因为财产都在美国
but with the estate being in America,
这个重担就落在他肩上了
it's really fallen to him.
他和夫人肯定能处理好
I'm sure he and Her Ladyship can manage things between them.
如果你太累了一定要告诉我
You must tell me when it's too much for you.
我可以让妈妈借我巴克斯特
I can always share Baxter with Mama
直到你生下孩子
until the baby's born.
还不到时候 况且 我又不是第一次了
There's time yet, and anyway, I've done it before.
好了
Right.
应该都好了 小姐
I think that's everything, milady.
卡森当家的最后一天
Last day with Carson in charge.
帕特莫太太再过几周也要退休了
And Mrs. Patmore leaves in a few weeks.
但我想帕克能接好班
But I think Parker will do well enough,
虽然没了卡森 感觉会很奇怪
even if it will feel strange without Carson.
时代在变 老爷
Things change, milord,
我们也得想办法适应变化
and somehow, we must change with them.
是啊
Very true.
你知道多切斯特宅要被拆了吗
Did you see they're pulling down Dorchester House?
里德一家住那里时 我们常去玩呢
We used to go there a lot when the Reids had it.
但有很多人家都放弃了
But plenty of families are throwing in the towel.
希望格兰瑟姆大宅不会被卖♥♥掉
I hope Grantham House is in no danger.
在家里传承多久了
How long has it been in the family?
大概是1760年买♥♥下的
We bought it in about 1760,
我祖父1854年重建了它
and my grandfather rebuilt it in 1854.
历史悠久啊 -是啊
Quite a time. - You're right.
历史悠久
Quite a time.
这对我来说是有意义的
And that means something to me.
可以给我系一下吗
Would you tie this?
亲爱的 你太美了
Darling, how nice you look.
真希望你明天能跟我们一起回家
But I wish you were coming home with us tomorrow.
总得有人留下迎接做船来的
Someone needs to be here to welcome Uncle Harold
哈罗德舅舅
when his ship gets in.
我会招待他吃晚饭 周末带他北上
I'll give him dinner and bring him north for the weekend.
周末
The weekend?
幸好奶奶不会听到你用这个词
I'm glad Mama isn't alive to hear you say that word.
车停在外面了 老爷
The car's outside, milord.
上流社会的离婚案
Divorce in high places!
来买♥♥报吧
Get your paper!
上流社会的离婚案
Divorce in high places!
来看看吧
Come on, read all about it!
给 亲爱的 非常感谢
There you go, love. Thank you so much.
这边 看这边
This way. This way, please.
夫人 老爷 看这边
My lady, my lord, this way.
可以为《先驱报》说两句吗
You got a quote for the Herald, have you?
玛丽小姐 您真美
Lady Mary, you look exquisite.
他们为什么都想拍玛丽的照片
Why do they all want a picture of Mary?
当然是因为她太美了
Because she's so pretty, of course.
这是卡森先生退休前的最后一晚了
Ah, it's Mr. Carson's last night in service.
我怎么能不表示一下
I couldn't let that pass unnoticed.
你也快了
Oh, you won't be far behind him,
你丈夫一定很开心吧
which I'm sure your husband is very glad about.
梅森先生的确非常耐心
Mr. Mason has been very patient.
您陪伴卡劳利一家度过了很多艰难时期 卡森先生
You've seen the Crawleys through some testing times, Mr. Carson.
他们对我也很好
Oh, they've been good to me, too.
不是谁都会接纳一个做过歌♥舞艺人的人
Not everyone would have taken in a former song and dance man,
以前可不会
not back then.
您可不经常讲这事
You don't often talk about that.
他现在也不会讲的
And he's not going to now.
到了快退休时 人会更多地回顾过往
At the end of a career, you look back more than you did
感慨于你见证的时过境迁
and think about all the changes you've witnessed.
我们为卡森先生举杯吧
Shall we raise a glass to Mr. Carson?
好 -我不会走很远的
Yes. - I'm not going far.
但我们会怀念每天都能见到您的日子
But we will miss seeing you each day.
我想谢谢您 卡森先生
电影精选列表