这我知道
I-I do know that,
我知道您能大驾光临是我们的荣幸 考沃德先生
and I know that it's an honor to have you here, Mr. Coward.
我不明白 如果你是个编剧
I don't understand, if you're a writer,
那你现在怎么又变成男仆了
then why are you a footman now?
这说来话长
It's a... it's a long story.
希望你在唐顿待得还算愉快
I hope you've enjoyed your stay at Downton.
非常愉快
Certainly.
而且玛丽小姐给了我个灵感
And Lady Mary's given me an idea.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她之前跟我谈到了她的离婚
Well, she was talking about her divorce,
我已经有剧本构想了
and I can see the play in my head.
但这样好吗
But is it right?
使用别人向你袒露的他们私生活的内容
To use what people confide about their private lives?
私生活
Private lives.
太好了
Very good.
谢谢 莫斯利先生
Thank you, Mr. Molesley.
谢谢你
I'm grateful.
下次再见了
Until the next time.
但是乔瑟夫 你为我们铸就了美好的生活
But, Joseph, you've made a good life for us.
很美好
A lovely life.
不能让我们就这么幸福下去吗
Won't you please let us be happy?
我会尽力的 我保证
I will try. I promise.
我别无他求
That's all I ask.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
早知道我就穿得体的衣服了
I wish I was in the right clothes.
我觉得你穿得完全没问题
They look perfectly right to me.
天啊 -那是谁
Good Lord. - Who is that?
那是巴罗吗
Is that Barrow?
是的 您不能小题大做
Yes, and you're not to make a thing of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不讲究
They're very informal.
不过这大概就是美国人的做派吧
I suppose that comes with living in America.
我们都很期待郡集市
We're all looking forward to the show.
希望我们能让维奥莱特骄傲
I hope it's one that Violet would have been proud of.
我觉得这是我能为她做的最后一件事
I feel it's the last thing I could do for her.
她真是让我胆战心惊
She terrified the daylights out of me.
或许吧 但其实她比人们以为的
Maybe, but in truth, she was kinder, funnier,
更和善 风趣 睿智
wiser than most people knew.
可以说不可替代 -我不赞同
Quite irreplaceable. - Oh, I don't agree.
我认为玛丽终将替代她
I think Mary will replace her,
或许她已经做到了
if she hasn't already.
我希望你能为我们唱歌♥ 诺埃尔
I do wish you'd sing for us, Noël.
这种事你不需要求我两遍
I never need to be asked twice.
太好了
Wonderful.
大家靠过来 诺埃尔要为我们唱歌♥
Should we gather round? Noël's going to sing something for us.
布兰森先生 -托马斯
Mr. Branson. - Thomas.
见到你真高兴
Good to see you.
*可怜的富家女*
*Poor little rich girl*
*你被迷了心窍*
*You're a bewitched girl*
*小心点吧*
*Better take care*
*对危险一笑了之*
*Laughing at danger*
*将德行抛到脑后*
*Virtue a stranger*
*小心点吧*
*Better beware*
这是风趣还是无礼
Is this funny or impertinent?
拜托你 觉得他风趣吧
Find it funny, please.
*你的生活让你神经紧绷*
*The life you lead sets all your nerves a-jangle*
*你的风流韵事*
*Your love affairs are in*
*缠绕成了一团乱麻*
*A hopeless tangle*
*虽然你还年轻*
*Though you're a child, dear*
*你的人生已成了一场旋风*
*Your life's a wild typhoon*
*可怜的富家女*
*Poor little rich girl*
*别太心急 犯下错误*
*Don't drop a stitch too soon*
很好 考沃德先生 很好
Very good, Mr. Coward. Very good.
*你还是个孩子*
*You're only a baby*
*你感到孤单*
*You're lonely*
*或许 你很快就能明白*
*And maybe someday soon you'll know*
*你心酸的眼泪*
*The tears you are tasting*
*是蹉跎的年华*
*Are years you are wasting*
*人生与你作对*
*Life's a bitter foe*
*可怜的富家女*
*Poor little rich girl*
*你被迷了心窍 小心点吧*
*You're a bewitched girl, better take care*
*对危险一笑了之 将德行抛到脑后*
*Laughing at danger, virtue a stranger*
*小心点吧*
*Better beware*
我也一起唱吗 -好啊
Shall I join in? - Yes.
*你要把爱情织成一曲迷乱的爵士*
*You're weaving love into a mad jazz pattern*
*被丑角操控*
*Ruled by pantaloon*
*可怜的富家女*
*Poor little rich girl*
*别太心急 犯下错误*
*Don't drop a stitch too soon.*
精彩
Bravo!
精彩 -精彩
Bravo! - Bravo!
精彩 -精彩
Bravo. - Bravo!
我们也该走了 今晚真是太愉快了
We should be off, too, after a really lovely evening.
但首先 我想道歉
But first I want to apologize.
道歉 安 为何啊
Apologize, Anne? What for?
你们最初邀请我们时 我们有所犹豫
When you first asked, we hung back.
那是怯懦
It was cowardly.
是传统让我们怯懦
Convention makes cowards of us all.
奥斯本夫人说 是她的女仆告诉她
Lady Osborne said her maid told her
考沃德先生要来 但她是怎么知道的呢
Mr. Coward was coming, but how did she know?
仆人们总是更了解我们
Our servants always know more about us than we do about them.
玛丽克服了她的困境 我很高兴
Mary's overcome her trials, and I'm glad.
希望她今后会越来越好
I hope she'll thrive from now on.
我不知道我能不能做好浪子回头的女儿
I'm not sure I'm cut out to be the prodigal daughter.
我更希望因美德被赞颂
I want my virtues to be celebrated,
而不是因过错被原谅
not my sins forgiven.
还是见好就收吧
I should take what you can get.
你要在集市前离开吗
You're leaving before the show?
是啊 等你们到家时我就离开了
Yeah. I'll have left by the time you get home.
在南安普顿吃一顿饭
Dinner at Southampton,
然后次日早上登上利维坦号♥
then on board the Leviathan next morning.
哈罗德
Harold.
希望我没让你失望
I hope I haven't let you down.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
是我让我大家失望了
I'm the one who's let everyone down.
你信任我 可我却对不起这份信任
You trusted me, and I wasn't worthy of that trust.
你值得我爱 这一点不会改变
You're worthy of my love, and that won't change.
真希望你不是跟我远隔重洋
Wish you weren't so far away.
或许我可以搬过来
Well, perhaps I'll move here.
我肯定很快就能比罗伯特还像英国人
I'm sure I'd be more English than Robert in a trice.
我们将来多联♥系♥吧 看看会怎么样
Let's stay more in touch in future, and we'll see.
剧院是很好的投资
The theater is a wonderful investment,
如果你喜欢冒险的话
if you like a bit of a gamble.
你的新剧叫什么
Well, what's the name of your new show
有泰坦尼克号♥还有战争的那部
with the-the Titanic and the war?
我打算起名叫《列队行进》
I think I'll call it Cavalcade.
我或许会试试天使投资
Well, I might try my luck as an angel.
我很高兴你找到了帕特莫太太的继任者
I'm very glad you found someone to take over from Mrs. Patmore,
但我们是不是该自己做饭了
but isn't the time coming when we cook for ourselves,
至少在伦敦这么做
at least in London?
绝对不行
Certainly not.
总有一天 20世纪会追上你的 玛丽
One day, the 20th century will catch up with you, Mary,
然后一口把你吞下去
and swallow you whole in a single bite.
除非我预判了它的到来
Not if I see it coming.
我有个惊喜
Here's a surprise for you.
我想说服柯拉
I'd like to persuade Cora
投资考沃德先生的新剧
we should invest in Mr. Coward's new play.
希望你不介意把衬衫都赔进去
I hope you don't value your shirt.
胡说 盖
Nonsense, Guy.
你没听说吗 我可是天才
Haven't you heard? I'm a genius.
这次来访很有成效
It's been a productive visit.
电影精选列表