我当时以为我们活不下来了
I didn't think we'd get out of that alive.
没有你 我肯定活不成了
I wouldn't have done without you.
未必吧 -就是这样
I don't know. - I do.
千真万确
I know it very well.
你替我挡过子弹 我经常会想到这事
You took a bullet for me, and I think about it often.
我就想在你离开前来见见你
I wanted to catch you before you left.
我正准备上楼去道别呢
I was just coming up to say goodbye.
我们还会常见面的
We'll see a lot of each other,
哪怕你的新工作会让你忙碌
even if your new duties keep you busy.
我会期待的 小姐
I'll look forward to that, milady.
但我还有件事想拜托您 可以吗
But... I do have one thing I'd like to ask, if I may.
当然 什么事
Of course. What is it?
等孩子出生后
When the baby's born,
您愿意做教母吗
might you consider being the godmother?
我会非常荣幸的
I should be honored.
那对我意义重大 小姐
That means so much to me, milady.
意义重大
So much.
好了 巴克斯特小姐需要知道的事
Now, I think I've told Miss Baxter
我应该都跟她交待了
all she needs to know.
我相信你都安排妥了 但我还会依赖你的
I'm sure you have, but I'll still depend on you.
这你知道
You know that.
我想我们都依赖彼此 小姐
I think we all depend on each other, milady.
人们就该依赖彼此
The way people should.
我们去跟罗伯特 柯拉和玛丽道别
We'll just say goodbye to Robert and Cora and Mary,
然后就走
and then we'll be off.
我要跟你道别了
I'll say goodbye now.
我答应了露西不会太晚回去
I promised Lucy we wouldn't be back too late.
你帮了大忙 汤姆
You've been so helpful, Tom.
在一切事情上
With all of it.
你知道我会经常给你打电♥话♥
You know I'll never be off the telephone,
寻求建议
asking advice.
我恐怕也给不出什么你想不到的建议
I doubt I can offer much you don't know already,
但我永远乐意帮忙
but I'll always be happy to help.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, darling.
茜玻会很为你骄傲的
Sybil would be so proud of you.
再见 玛丽姨妈
Goodbye, Aunt Mary.
亲爱的茜玻
Dear Sybbie.
我收到了好消息
I had good news in the post.
至少对你来说是好消息
Good news for you anyway.
有人为格兰瑟姆大宅出价了
An offer on Grantham House.
我不知道事情已经进展到这一步了
I didn't know things had gone that far.
你说得对
You were right.
时候到了
It was time.
我们走吧 他们都等着呢
We should go. They're all waiting.
我们决定走过去
We've decided to walk.
走吧 乔治
Come along, George.
天啊 谢谢
Goodness. Thank you.
就像以前
Like the old days.
以前可不会允许厨房♥的人上来
The kitchen staff weren't included in the old days.
那是之前 这是现在
That was then, this is now.
见到你很高兴 帕特莫太太
I'm glad to see you, Mrs. Patmore.
我听说您要走了 夫人 我想来道别
I heard you were going, milady, and I-I wanted to say goodbye.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, milady.
请替我感谢梅森先生在郡集市上讲的那番话
Please thank Mr. Mason for what he said at the show.
我会转达的 夫人
I will, milady.
多谢老爷把车借我们
It was very kind of His Lordship to lend us the car.
这是你应得的
I think you've earned it.
我本想从那扇窗户荡出去...
And my plan was to swing through that window up there...
要我们去老夫人宅看看你们
Would you like a visit to the Dower House
帮你们安顿下来吗
to help you settle in?
等几天再来吧 我们很欢迎
Give us a few days, and we'd love it.
他们走了
Off they go.
是啊 我们也得走了
Yes. We really must be going, too.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
I am.
好了 回去工作吧
Right. Back to work.
卡森先生
Mr. Carson.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没有不舍得离开吧
Please say you're not sorry to leave.
没有
I'm not.
我们已经尽责了
We've done our duty.
我半辈子都交给了唐顿
I've given half my life to Downton,
我很庆幸我还剩些人生可以陪伴你
and I'm glad I have some left to give to you.
我想我们在老夫人宅会住得很开心的
I think we'll be happy living in the Dower House.
跟奶奶的鬼魂住在一起
Sharing it with Mama's ghost.
她是我们故事的一部分
She's part of our story.
这一切都是我们故事的一部分
And it's all part of our story.
我爱你
And I love you.
所以一切都值得了
That's what makes it all worthwhile.
替我向你弟弟代好
Give my love to your brother.
你真不留下吗
Are you sure you won't stay?
我们得走了
We ought to get going.
我等不及见到彼得了
And I'm eager to see Peter.
你对最后的结果满意吗
And you're pleased with the way things have worked out?
每次这样的地方可以传给下一代
Every time a place like this passes to the next generation,
本身就是一种胜利
it's a victory in itself.
唐顿庄园万岁
Long live Downton Abbey.
阿门
Amen to that.
*我们还将再见*
*I'll see you again*
*每当春风消融冬雪*
*Whenever spring breaks through again*
*虽然历经磋磨*
*Time may lie heavy between*
*过去种种*
*But what has been*
*无法忘怀*
*Can leave me never*
*你温存的回忆*
*Your dear memory*
*会在这一生不断泛起*
*Throughout my life will come to me*
*虽然我的世界已是物是人非*
*Though my world has gone awry*
*虽然岁月会吹干我的眼泪*
*Though the years my tears may dry*
*我对你的爱至死不渝*
*I shall love you till I die*
*再见*
*Goodbye.*
电影精选列表