集市之前会有几位邻居来参加晚宴
Some neighbors are coming for dinner before the show.
他们不会一看到我 调头就跑吗
Won't they take one look at me and run for the hills?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
谢谢
Thank you.
英国的老宅啊
The stately homes of England.
多么肃穆堂皇
How beautiful they stand.
你去哪
Where are you going?
在这栋房♥子里 我该去的地方是厨房♥
In this house, my place is in the kitchens.
那我们就一起去
Well, then we'll all go together.
下午好 -托马斯
Good afternoon. - Oh, Thomas.
德克斯特先生 -你好
Mr. Dexter. - Hello.
考沃德先生 真是莫大的荣幸
Mr. Coward, this is a great honor.
过奖了
Not at all.
我们必须来见见托马斯的同僚们
We had to meet Thomas's partners in crime.
你们应该去跟格兰瑟姆伯爵和夫人打招呼
You should say hello to Lord and Lady Grantham.
你也曾跟托马斯共事吗
Did you work with Thomas?
是的
I did.
帕克先生刚开始接手
Mr. Parker has just started.
作为管家
As the butler.
所以您退休了吗 卡森先生
So you've retired now, Mr. Carson?
他老在这里待着 感觉可不像呢
Well, you wouldn't think it from the time he spends here.
至少还有您在 帕特莫太太
At least you're still around, Mrs. Patmore.
也就到今天
Oh, only until now.
今晚的晚宴由黛西来做
Daisy's cooking dinner tonight.
到明天早上 我就也退休了
By tomorrow morning, I'll have retired as well.
所以有抱怨冲我来吧
So bring your complaints to me.
真是风水轮流转
What a merry-go-round.
黛西 你真眼熟
Daisy, you look very familiar.
不会吧 -是的
I'm sure I don't. - Yes, you do.
非常眼熟
Very familiar indeed.
你上去吧
You should go up.
你要留在这里吗
And you're staying down here?
我们不能指望一下午就改变英国的规矩
Well, we can't change how England works in one afternoon.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
他们8点会去音乐厅
They'll be in the music room at 8:00.
我会告诉德克斯特先生
I'll let Mr. Dexter know.
天啊
Goodness.
他们到了吗
Have they arrived?
莫斯利先生 你来得正及时
Mr. Molesley, you're in good time.
他们刚上去
You've just missed them.
德克斯特先生还记得我
Mr. Dexter remembered me.
我很期待他把我介绍给诺埃尔·考沃德
Well, I look forward to him introducing me to Noël Coward.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我肯定是数错了
I must have miscounted.
我以为这是我的房♥间呢
I thought this was my room.
应该不是
I don't believe so.
除非他们想让我们今晚都温存一下
Unless they're planning a cozy night for us both.
考沃德先生
Mr. Coward.
真该感激你这么远道而来
You know, it's good of you to come all this way.
会产生很好的影响
It'll make a real difference.
让玛丽得以重生
Oh, to Mary's rebirth.
她因为离婚而遭到了惩罚吗
Was she punished for her divorce?
她是很不容易
It hasn't been easy,
但你就要让她轻松起来了
but you're about to make it a whole lot easier.
这就是我的角色
That's my role.
走到哪里 就把阳光洒到哪里
To spread sunshine wherever I go.
伊迪丝跟我说 没人能拒绝与你见面的机会
Edith tells me no one can refuse the chance of meeting you.
放长线钓大鱼
The sprat to catch the mackerel.
其实 我们是想用大鱼钓小鱼
Mm, the mackerel to catch the sprats.
晚宴时见
See you at dinner.
夫人
Milady.
这是什么
What are these?
装♥修♥老夫人宅的参考
I wanted ideas for the Dower House.
是吗
Really?
你最好坐下
You may want to sit down.
听你的
If you like.
但我不会反对你的
But I'm not going to fight you.
你指什么
On what?
我们搬去老夫人宅
Our moving into the Dower House.
真让人意外
That is a surprise.
有何不可
Why?
这是个好主意
It's a good idea.
什么时候能装♥修♥好
When will it be ready?
已经好了
It's ready now.
我已经找人打扫干净 把东西都搬回去了
I've had it cleaned and put all the things back.
你还真忙活
You have been busy.
是啊
I have,
你的理解让我感到轻松多了
and your understanding makes things a great deal easier.
我最喜欢的应该是玛德琳·卡罗尔
I'd say my favorite is Madeleine Carroll.
她从没因名气而冲昏头脑
She's never let the stardom go to her head.
我在《美国囚徒》里看见过她
I saw her in American Prisoner.
我们凑在一起时 就会谈论英国
We talk about England whenever we're together.
我们三个
The three of us.
达格利什小姐呢 她还好吗
And Miss Dalgleish, is she well?
挺好 但她不怎么跟英国人一起混了
Yes, but she doesn't mingle with the English much.
她已经作为美国人重生了
She has been reborn as an American.
你跟他们一起吃饭吗
Do you dine with these people?
当然了 卡森先生
Of course I do, Mr. Carson.
这可有点不寻常 巴罗先生
It's a bit unconventional, Mr. Barrow.
也难怪卡森先生会觉得奇怪
You can allow Mr. Carson that.
或许演员和仆人的确没那么大区别
I suppose actors and servants are not so very far removed.
巴罗先生现在可不是仆人了
Mr. Barrow isn't a servant now.
我还是在做组织统筹
Well, I'm still the organizer.
我要确保一切顺顺当当
I make sure things run smoothly.
那算什么呢
What would you call that?
我有些建议
I've got a few suggestions.
查理
Charlie.
我得继续去做♥鸭♥子了
I'd better get back to the duck.
很好 你打扮得真美
Good. You look just right.
你这是在我下楼前来查岗吗
Are you checking before I go down?
或许吧
Maybe.
我可不想看到你披麻蒙灰的落魄样
I didn't want any trace of sackcloth and ashes.
你是说 你想将我重新推入社交界
You mean you're trying to relaunch me
受人追捧吗
as socially desirable?
你干吗总在跟人比赛
Why are you always in a contest for who wins the prize?
你比以前坚强多了
You're much tougher than you used to be.
是成为贵妇让你有了盔甲吗
Has being a great lady given you armor?
所以你可以去逼桑布鲁克别来骗妈妈
So you could force Sambrook not to cheat Mama?
我几乎都有点同情他了 几乎吧
I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.
你就是不能心怀感激吗
You can't be grateful, can you?
我们要吵架吗
Are we going to have a fight?
跟你吵架没意义
There's no point fighting you.
你从不肯认输
You never admit when you've lost.
我现在承认
I'll admit it now.
我近来非常迷茫
I've been very lost for a while...
但我觉得我终于走出来了
but I think I'm coming out of it at last.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
一杯完美的马丁尼需要你盛满一杯琴酒
A perfect martini is made by filling a glass with gin
然后冲意大利的方向挥动一下
and then waving it in the general direction of Italy.
去服务莱文森先生
Mr. Levinson.
不不 这酒的确美味
No, no, no, these things really are delicious.
喝鸡尾酒永远不嫌早 -可算来了
Never too early for a cocktail. - Finally.
莫斯利怎么来了
What's Molesley doing here?
他现如今不是电影编剧吗
Isn't he writing films these days?
我怎么知道
Search me.
谁知道呢 -玛丽小姐
Who knows? - Lady Mary.
来见见诺埃尔
Come and meet Noël.
我以为只有几个本地的朋友来呢
Oh, I thought it was just a few locals.
你们能大老远来一趟真是太好了
It's so good of you to come all this way.
很高兴能再回来 还能看到你如此光彩照人
It's wonderful to be back here and to see you looking so well.
电影精选列表