都丝毫不感兴趣
that doesn't run on petrol.
我跟他说我不知道
I told him I didn't know the answer.
这事还没有定论
There is no answer.
我还没决定这事要怎么办呢
I have yet to decide what the answer will be.
我知道这是干什么
I know what this is.
我知道你们都在想什么
What you're all thinking.
你恐怕不知道
I bet you don't.
这是你的主意吗 玛丽
Have you put them up to this, Mary?
这样你就能得逞了
So you can have it your way?
不是吧 爸爸
Oh, really, Papa?
是你说现在我是船长了
You told me I was captain of the ship now,
难道离婚又让我失去了资格吗
or has the divorce somehow ruled me out?
罗伯特 你为这个家庭辛劳了很多年
Robert, you've worked hard for this family for many years.
你也该休息一下了
It's time to put your feet up.
让玛丽来承担重任
Leave the heavy lifting to Mary.
那我该干什么
And what am I to do?
我的工作是什么呢
What is my job?
穿着粗花呢的衣服到处散步
To walk around in my tweeds,
跟租户们微笑打招呼 这样等我死了
smiling hello at the tenants so that when I'm dead
大家都会说 我是个和气的人
everyone can say what a nice chap I was?
希望他们会这么说
As long as they do.
说吧 伯蒂
Oh, speak up, Bertie.
你一个劲地点头
You're nodding away.
谢谢 帕克
Thank you, Parker.
我接手布兰克斯特堡时还很年轻 可以进行改革
I got Brancaster when I was young enough to make changes.
我认为庄园和那里的住户
I'd say the place and the people who live there
都因此受益了
are better off as a result.
当初你接手时 莫斯科 维也纳和柏林
When you took charge, there were emperors in Moscow,
还有皇帝
Vienna and Berlin,
你的父母是这一郡的国王和王后
and your parents were king and queen of this part of the county,
但那个世界已经不在了
but that world is gone now.
世界不一样了 -大家都这么说
It's a different place. - Oh, so everyone keeps saying.
它的不同不止在于去开普敦只需要几天
And it's not different because we can get to Cape Town
而不再需要半年了
in a few days instead of half a year.
我们也在改变
We're changing, too.
我们说话 穿衣的方式
The way we talk, the way we dress,
我们与彼此相处的方式
the way we deal with each other.
现在是玛丽的时代
This is Mary's time.
她知道要怎么继续在30年代
She's in step with how to run this estate
40年代和50年代经营庄园
in the '30s, the '40s and the '50s.
我就不行吗 -你清楚
And I'm not? - You know this system
如果有人不肯撒手 系统就无法运转
doesn't work if people hold on too long.
你居然认为系统在正常运转 我真是又惊又喜
I'm pleasantly surprised you think the system works at all.
我还有话要说
I have something to add.
有句当说没说的话就是
The missing detail in this
我们每个人都爱你
is that we all, every one of us, loves you.
非常爱你
Very much.
夫人跟我说 他们又都愿意来了
They're all coming, Her Ladyship's told me.
谢谢 -谢谢
Oh, thank you. - Thank you.
还有些之前根本没受邀的人
And some are angling for invitations
也在拐弯抹角地想获得邀请呢
when they weren't asked in the first place.
我们干得漂亮 -不过挺可悲的
Then well done to us. - Sad, though.
他们认识玛丽小姐一辈子了
They were happy to throw over Lady Mary,
却乐意落井下石
though they've known her all her life.
现在又为了见个名人不惜一切
Now they'll do anything to have dinner with a famous face.
现如今的世界就是这样了
That's the way the world is these days.
反对它也没什么意义
There's not a lot of point in objecting to it.
谢谢 -布兰森先生
Oh, thank you. - Mr. Branson was
在晚餐上跟老爷针锋相对
really giving it to His Lordship at dinner.
说起来他曾是他们的司机 真是奇妙
It's funny to think he used to clean their cars.
我替老爷感到难过
I'm sorry for His Lordship.
他一直都在尽力而为
He's always done his best.
梅森先生 进来吧
Mr. Mason, come in.
真是个好日子 你老婆能回到你身边了
These are happy times, getting your wife back.
是啊
It is.
但她会想念你们大家的
But she'll miss all of you.
我会不习惯的 只给两个人而非22个人做饭
It'll be odd to cook for two instead of 22,
周围一片寂静 而不是时刻有人插嘴
and in silence rather than the running commentary.
我就回来
I'll be back soon.
好多变化啊
So many changes.
我们的确需要找个新男仆
And we do need a new footman, you know.
安迪不能兼顾一切
Andy can't do everything.
玛丽小姐恐怕不会这么认为
I'm not sure Lady Mary would agree.
等她管事了 她打算尽量节省
She's looking to economize wherever she can when she takes over.
她不会轻松的
It won't be easy for her
离婚的事还悬在头上
with that divorce round her neck.
那我们都要对她表示支持
Well, then, we must all show that we support her
尽力而为 -是啊
where we can. - I agree.
来咯
Here we are.
谢谢 黛西
Thank you, Daisy.
看着就好吃
This looks delicious.
太棒了
Splendid.
敬帕特莫太太
To Mrs. Patmore.
是敬梅森太太
To Mrs. Mason.
敬梅森太太
Mrs. Mason.
考沃德先生的晚宴你都准备好了吧
Now, are you quite set for Mr. Coward's dinner?
我的时代结束 你的时代♥开♥始
When my time ends and yours begins.
你会感到难过吗
Does that make you feel sad?
是有点 但我并不抵触
A bit, but I don't fight it.
我们的生活就是一个个章节
Our lives are lived in chapters,
一个章节结束 另一个开始
and nothing's wrong when a chapter is done
这没什么不对
and a new one begins.
现在是你的时代了 我...
It's your time now, and I...
这让我无比的骄傲
and I'm prouder of that than anything.
你就像我的女儿一样
You're the daughter I never had.
我会把这句话珍藏于心
I'll treasure those words.
真的
I will.
夫人 有您电♥话♥
Milady, telephone call.
费莫斯夫人
Lady Falmouth.
给他们预备好咖啡
See they get coffee when they come in.
伊迪丝 有话跟你说
Edith, can I grab you for a moment?
好啊
If you like.
又要教育我了吗
Am I in for another pummeling?
不说了
No more pummeling.
但我清楚现在的情况
But I know how things are,
或许卖♥♥♥车♥行的钱可以帮你
and I wondered if the money from the sale of the business
渡过难关
might help tide you over.
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
好伙伴 想都别想
My dear chap, don't think of it.
我说真的
I'm serious.
是你和茜玻一家给了我一切
You and all of Sybil's family have given me everything.
这总值得些什么吧
Isn't that worth something?
是值得很多 但不能用钱衡量
It's worth a great deal, but not money.
自己倒点红酒 然后递给别人
Now help yourself to some port and pass it on
别大家一起哭出来了
before we all burst into tears.
你跟一个陌生人上♥床♥了
You went to bed with a stranger?
是啊 你这么一说
Well, of course it sounds terrible
听上去就太不像话了
when you put it like that.
那我该怎么说
How should I put it?
他不是土耳其人吧
He's not Turkish, is he?
我觉得他很迷人
I found him attractive.
现在也是
I still do,
但我觉得他似乎认为自己拿住了我的把柄
but I think he feels he has a hold over me.
他想要我帮他说服妈妈
He wants me to help him convince Mama,
这我当然不会了
which, of course, I won't.
你干吗跟我说
Why are you telling me this?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
事实就是 我有麻烦了
The truth is, I'm in a fix,
你这样的贵妇或许能提出点有价值的建议
and a great lady like you might have an opinion worth hearing.
别挖苦我
Don't patronize me.
电影精选列表