There's one for you.
你按铃就行了
You should've rung the bell.
我按了 但他们都不会调
I did, but no one knew how to make them.
桑布鲁克先生会住在这里
Mr. Sambrook will be staying with us.
莱文森先生已经说了 小姐
Mr. Levinson said, milady.
我安排他住燕雀间了
I've put him in the Bird Room.
很好
Very good.
古斯直到上船的最后一刻才决定要来
Gus wasn't sure he could come until just before the boat sailed.
您这次为什么来呢
And why did you come?
他很了解生意
Oh, he knows all about business.
他可以帮我向柯拉做解释
He can help me explain things to Cora.
为了这么点事就跑这么远吗
Well, it's a long way to travel for that.
我的一匹赛马参加了阿斯科特赛马♥会♥的金杯赛
I've also got a horse running in the Gold Cup at Ascot.
这酒还真烈
This is very strong.
我该走了
You know, I should run.
我要去萨伏伊吃饭 我要迟了
I'm having dinner at the Savoy, and I'm late.
守夜的会放我进来吧
Uh, I suppose the night watchman will let me in?
现在已经没有守夜的了
The night watchman is a thing of the past.
但我会给你拿钥匙
But I've got a key for you.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
给
Here you are.
我猜猜
So let me guess--
罗伯特气坏了
Robert is furious
柯拉同情你
and Cora's sympathetic.
爸爸又难过又气恼
Papa's miserable as much as angry.
柯拉是美国人
Now, Cora's a Yank.
她知道社会能接受离婚的事
She knows society can learn to live with divorce.
很快这里也会一样
It'll be true here before too long.
但现在还不能
But it's not true yet.
不过 我还可以忙活唐顿的事
Still, Downton keeps me busy.
你在那里都做什么 -主要是修葺农舍
What are you up to there? - Mainly renovating the cottages
以及翻修旧吸烟室
and doing up the old smoking room.
我想可以改成音乐厅
I thought a music room
缅怀我的两位祖母
would be a wonderful memorial for both my grandmothers.
好主意
That's a nice idea.
不过我妈妈更喜欢格什温而非拉赫玛尼诺夫
Even if my mother was more Gershwin than Rachmaninoff.
分别为美国和俄♥国♥的音乐家 前者为爵士风格 后者为晚期浪漫风格
工程量很大
It's a lot to get done,
但这就需要你帮忙了
but that's where you come in.
我真的得走了
I really got to go.
晚饭愉快 -晚安
Enjoy your dinner. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I do anything to help?
一切都好
Everything's under control.
而且我也乐在其中
And I've enjoyed myself.
我好久没给主人一家做饭了
It's been a while since I cooked for the family,
之前还是帕特莫太太管事的时候呢
and that was with Mrs. Patmore in charge.
你得习惯了
You'd better get used to it.
我觉得他们会满意的
I think they'll be pleased.
一定会的 -默顿夫人
I'm sure we will. - Lady Merton.
有什么事吗
What can we do for you?
我是来见黛西的
It's Daisy I've come to see.
我吗 夫人
Me, milady?
对
Yes.
我有个简单的请求
It's a straightforward request,
但会需要你抽出点时间来做
but it will require some of your time.
你可能知道
As you may know,
每位郡集市的主席下面
every president of the County Show
都有个委员会 我希望你能加入进来
is supported by a committee, and I want you to be a member.
为什么找我
But why me?
集市主办者
The show has always been run
一直都是那一小撮人
by a rather narrow group of people.
我想让它更现代一点
I want to bring it more up-to-date,
我希望能得到新鲜意见的助力
and I would value some fresh eyes to help me.
明智的选择
Mm, a wise choice.
恕我冒昧 夫人
I-If I may say so, milady.
请你
Please,
务必考虑一下
do think about it.
她会的
She will.
这是对她莫大的恭维
You've paid her a great compliment,
您不会后悔的
and you won't regret it.
不可思议
Not in a month of Sundays.
他们怎么会听我说话呢
Why would any of them listen to me?
因为你有经验
For your experience.
在这里的 在农场的经验
Here and on the farm.
但如果默顿夫人跟我意见不同呢
But suppose Lady Merton disagrees with me.
你已经认定自己会跟人争论是个好兆头
It's a good sign you already know you'll be arguing.
你怎么不跟哈罗德一起去
Why didn't you join Harold?
为了跟你共进晚餐啊
So I could have dinner with you.
你养了很多马吗
Do you have many horses?
有几匹吧 但这是第一次进入金杯赛
A few, but I've never had one in the Gold Cup before.
我们该叫上大家一起去
We should get up a party.
不过我大概是去不了阿斯科特赛马♥会♥了
Although I suppose Ascot's finished for me.
如果你可以来
If you can come,
就让我没白陪哈罗德来一趟了
it would reward me for my efforts on Harold's behalf.
我可以问问你都为他做什么吗
Can I ask about those efforts?
你是商业顾问吗
Are you a sort of business advisor?
我之前帮他避免了一些麻烦
I kept him out of some trouble a while back.
但其实我们是朋友
But, really, we're friends.
我再给你倒点吧
Can I top you up?
不了
Oh, I shouldn't.
我已经喝的够多了
I've had more than enough.
倒点吧
Oh, go on then.
你好
Hello.
我以为你还要好几个小时才能回来呢
I didn't expect you back for hours.
夫人让我提早回家
Her Ladyship sent me home early
好跟你一起吃晚饭
so we could have dinner together.
伦敦怎么样
How was London?
忙碌
Busy.
至少他们挺忙
For them, anyway.
我也一直在忙呢
I've been busy, too.
写《索要赎金》的剧本
Working on the script of Held to Ransom.
你喜欢吗
Are you pleased with it?
比上一部要难写
It's taking a bit longer than the last one, uh...
你太辛苦了
You work too hard.
放松点
Ease up.
那怎么行
No, I can't.
现在是我的时刻
This is my moment.
这么多年来 我都是背景人物
After years of being in the background, I...
现在 我能改变人生了
I'm changing lives.
你做老师时就在改变人生 不是吗
You were changing lives when you were a teacher, weren't you?
也是 但这不一样
Yeah, you're right, but this, it's different.
这是...
It's-it's...
我得继续了
You know, I-I've got to crack on then.
我们几个人去看了德克斯特先生的新剧
Some of us went to see Mr. Dexter's new play.
考沃德先生的新剧吧
Mr. Coward's new play, I think you mean.
我可真想去看
How I would have loved to have seen that.
德克斯特先生可是在唐顿迎来了事业第二春呢
To think Mr. Dexter relaunched his career at Downton.
不知他会不会再来
I wonder if he'll be back.
他只会觉得这里是一片荒漠
This place will be a desert for him,
没人可以谈心
without anyone to talk to.
他还有巴罗先生呢 -巴罗先生只是仆人
Well, he's got Mr. Barrow. - Mr. Barrow's a servant.
我就是仆人
I'm a servant.
我早说了 你可以不用做了
And I've told you, you can give it up.
我也说了 我不想辞职
And I've told you I don't want to.
反正 巴罗先生现在不是仆人了
Anyway, Mr. Barrow's not a servant anymore.
不管怎样
Yeah, well, the fact remains,
我和德克斯特先生之间的默契
Mr. Dexter and I, we understand each other
是其他人无法企及的
in a way that none of the rest of them can.
伊泽贝尔可能要后悔接下郡集市的组织工作了
Sounds like Isobel may regret taking on the County Show.
她的担子可不轻
She's got her work cut out
电影精选列表