唐顿庄园大结局
深切缅怀玛吉·史密斯女爵
苦甜参半
王子剧院 《苦甜参半》
国王十字
上流社会的离婚案
上流社会的离婚案
伊辛沃尔德
上流社会震惊 唐顿庄园玛丽小姐申请离婚
约克郡精英离婚
赌徒
退休快乐 帕特莫太太
马修·雷金纳德·卡劳利
挚爱的儿子 丈夫和父亲
走失儿童
苏珊 -抱歉
Susan! - Sorry.
真抱歉 你拿到火鸡了吗
So sorry, have you got the turkey now?
出租车
Taxi!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事了
Never mind.
*我们还将再见*
*I'll see you again*
*每当春风消融冬雪*
*Whenever spring breaks through again*
*虽然历经磋磨*
*Time may lie heavy between*
*过去种种*
*But what has been*
*终难忘怀*
*Is past forgetting*
*甜蜜的回忆*
*This sweet memory*
*会不断泛起*
*Across the years will come to me*
*虽然我的世界已是物是人非*
*Though my world may go awry*
*心中却永远珍藏*
*In my heart will ever lie*
*那一声叹息的*
*Just the echo of a sigh*
*道别*
*Goodbye*
*我们还将再见*
*I will see you again*
*每当春风消融冬雪*
*Whenever spring breaks through again*
*虽然我的世界已是物是人非*
*Though my world has gone awry*
*虽然岁月会吹干我的眼泪*
*Though the years my tears may dry*
*我对你的爱至死不渝*
*I shall love you till I die*
*再见*
*Goodbye.*
多美妙啊
What a melody.
天啊 多美妙的歌♥声
My God, what a melody.
走廊最末端的那扇门 先生
It's the door at the end of the corridor, sir.
贝蒂
Betty?
干吗 -口红能借我用用吗
What? - Can I borrow some lippy?
又借 你真烦人
Again? You're terrible.
记得还 -上次你借了我的就没还
Bring it back. - You never gave me mine back last time.
借过一下...
Excuse me, can I...
今晚的演出真棒 女士们先生们
Nice show tonight, ladies and gentlemen.
别忘了 明天是日场
Don't forget, it's the matinee tomorrow.
半场是1点55
The half will be at five to 2:00.
你好 巴罗 你收到我们的信了吧
Hello, Barrow. You got our note?
希望我们没打扰你们
I-I hope we're not being a nuisance.
完全没有 老爷
Not at all, my lord.
德克斯特先生
Mr. Dexter.
你们好
Hello.
喝杯香槟酒怎么样
How about a glass of champagne?
我们可别耽搁了你
You mustn't let us hold you up.
能到后台来看看真让人激动
It's so thrilling to be backstage.
《苦甜参半》似乎非常成功
Bitter Sweet seems to be a big hit.
我们生活在诺埃尔·考沃德的时代
We're living in the age of Noël Coward.
没错 不过诺埃尔本人
Exactly. Although I don't suppose Noël
恐怕不会这么说
would put it quite like that.
那我会怎么说呢
How would I put it?
我们正说到
We were just saying
你每写一部新戏 你的名气就水涨船高
how your star shines more brightly with every new show.
认识一下格兰瑟姆伯爵和夫人
Do you know Lord and Lady Grantham,
还有赫克瑟姆侯爵和夫人
Lord and Lady Hexham?
演出真是太精彩了 -是的
The show was marvelous. - Yes.
不过 这当然轮不到我们来评判
Although we're not qualified to judge, of course.
说句恭维的话不需要资格 伯爵夫人
Everyone is qualified to say something nice, Lady Grantham.
德克斯特先生的服装师曾是我们的员工
Mr. Dexter's dresser used to work for us,
所以我们就想来看看
so we thought we'd look in.
盖就是在你们家里拍了那部电影 是吧
Guy made that picture at your house, didn't he?
我可喜欢了
I so enjoyed it.
希望你改日会重游你的胜利之地
I hope you'll return one day to the scene of your triumph.
我们非常乐意 夫人
Oh, we'd like that very much, milady.
我们得走了
And we better run.
我们要去西街的新常春藤餐厅吃饭
We're dining at the new Ivy on West Street.
我最喜欢那里了 就是太贵
My favorite haunt if it weren't for the prices.
上次我去那里吃饭时
The last time I dined there,
我要他们把账单和手♥枪♥一起端来
I asked for the bill and a pistol.
花了多少钱
How much was it?
三个人吃了十镑
Ten pounds for three of us.
三个人要十镑
Ten pounds for three people?
我们也不是非得去吧
Well, I suppose we don't have to go there.
是的 我们要去
Oh, yes, we do.
我们得快点了 不然赶不上订的桌子了
We must get a wiggle on if we don't want to lose our table.
是啊
Yes.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
再见 -再见
Bye-bye. - Bye.
我们很喜欢
We loved it.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
老爷 -再见
Milord. - Goodbye.
谢谢 -剧院后门30分钟后关闭
Thank you. - The stage door will be closing in 30 minutes.
他们可真亲密 是吧
They're very hearty with each other, aren't they?
德克斯特和巴罗
Dexter and Barrow?
他们肯定总一起东奔西跑
They must travel a lot together.
肯定是这样
That's right, of course.
你为他们工作了多久
How long did you work for them?
好些年呢 -你做得开心吗
Quite a few years. - And were you happy?
不如现在开心
Not as happy as I am now.
今晚真愉快
What a lovely night.
伦敦社交季一向很愉快
The London season's always good fun.
然后我们又要回唐顿了
Then back we go to Downton.
他们还没睡吗
Oh, they're still up?
你们回来了
There you are.
怎么样啊
How was it?
这一晚很愉快
It was a lovely night.
我们沿皮卡迪利大街走了回来
So, we walked back along Piccadilly,
然后又穿过了格林公园
then down through the Green Park.
我们看到德文郡宫旧址上新建的楼了
Oh, we saw what they've built to replace Devonshire House.
你不能太劳累了 你怀着孩子呢
You mustn't do too much, not in your condition.
我感觉很好 真的
I feel fine. Honestly.
出去喘口气是好事
It was good to be out in the air.
看来新格罗纳夫大酒店终于营业了
It looks as if the new Grosvenor House Hotel is open at last.
挺气派的
I'm impressed.
想到伦敦的私人宫殿都变了样
It's sad to think of London being stripped
挺让人难受的
of its private palaces.
这是大势所趋 查理
It had to happen, Charlie.
按现在的税法 没人养得起了
What with these new taxes, no one can afford them anymore.
都这么晚了 会是谁啊
Well, who could that be at this time of night?
不不 我去吧
No, no, no. I'll get it.
再跟我们说说德克斯特先生的剧吧
Oh, tell us more about Mr. Dexter's show.
有一首歌♥
There was one song
一直在我脑子里回荡 -先生 说说
which keeps going round in my head. - Sir, do you have
玛丽小姐的事吧 -说个鬼
something to say about Lady Mary? - Certainly not.
*我们还将再见*
*I'll see you again...*
谢谢 巴克斯特小姐
Thank you, Miss Baxter.
别因为她唱的难听就失了兴致
Hey, don't let her put you off.
是谁啊
Oh, who was that?
不知哪来的白♥痴♥冒失地打听主人家的事
Some fool asking impertinent questions about the family.
我没理他
I shut the door on him.
明天就是你退休的日子了 真不习惯
It is odd to think tomorrow is your last day.
没了你保护我们 我们要怎么办啊
What will we do when you're no longer here to protect us?
安德鲁会...我应该说
Andrew will-- I should say
帕克先生会照顾你们的
Mr. Parker will look after you instead.
你对即将到来的晋升有什么感想 安迪
How do you feel about your imminent promotion, Andy?
我准备好了
I feel ready.
我已经积累了足够多的经验
I've served my years before the mast.
希望是这样
电影精选列表