我之前还在跟你舅舅聊你离婚的事
I was talking earlier to your uncle about your divorce.
到底怎么回事
What happened?
今晚应该不会再有人问我这个了
Well, I doubt I'll be asked that again tonight.
还是说你在为新剧做调研
Or is it research for a play?
或许吧
Maybe.
但如果你不想说就算了
But don't worry if you'd rather not say.
不 我可以说
No, I'll say.
我们打得很激烈
We fought like cats.
他想说了算
He wanted to be kingpin,
但我才是女继承人 而他只是夫婿
but I was the heiress and he was just the husband.
这让他难受
He hated that.
真有意思
How intriguing.
考沃德先生肯定习惯了享用
Mr. Coward must be used to being served
英国最好的食物
the best food in England.
或许吧 但莫斯利先生在《影迷》杂♥志♥上读到
Maybe, but Mr. Molesley read in Picturegoer
他最喜欢的菜是香肠和土豆泥
that his favorite is bangers and mash.
今晚他要吃的是
Well, tonight he's getting
扇贝和格雷欣汉鸭
coquilles Saint Jacques and Gressingham duck,
他最好喜欢
and he better like it.
考沃德先生 可以透露下一部作品吗
Mr. Coward, can you say what's next?
我想写一部奇景式的音乐片
I have an idea for a sort of spectacle with music.
将泰坦尼克号♥搬到舞台上
With the Titanic on stage...
整个世界面临战争威胁
...and the world in the grip of the war.
听上去不错
I like the sound of that.
我有两位亲戚死在了泰坦尼克号♥上
Two of my cousins died on the Titanic,
我恐怕是没心情跟唱了
so I may find it hard to sing along.
但我们都因战争失去过亲友
But we all lost people we loved in the war,
可却诞生了很多战争题材的好剧作
and yet wonderful plays have come out of it.
你们肯定会演出很久
I'm sure you'll have a long run.
不 诺埃尔最讨厌长♥期♥演出了
Oh, no. Noël hates long runs.
只有我要演时才讨厌
Only if I'm in them.
演三个月 就换下一部
Three months, then on to the next thing.
我就这样
That's my way.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这都是你的安排吧
I suppose this is all your doing.
我还有妈妈 安娜也帮了忙
Mine and Mama's, and Anna helped, too.
就为了让我不再受冷落
All to bring me in from the cold.
为了让你知道你还能在约克郡生活
To show you still have a life in Yorkshire.
只要你耐心点 最终也能重回伦敦
And with patience, you can have one in London again, too.
我非常感激
I am very grateful.
不必
Don't be.
你是我姐姐
You're my sister.
我去... -再见
I'm gonna... - Bye.
谢了 老伙计
Thanks, old boy.
快点 -是 帕克太太
Hurry up. - Yes, Mrs. Parker.
还有一堆事呢 我就靠你了
There's lots to do. I'm relying on you.
把瓜切成四份 -这就切
Now quarter the melon. - Right away.
他们不会吃的 但切得漂亮点
They won't eat it, but make it look nice.
希望你的到来表示你在唐顿有很美好的回忆
I hope your presence here means you have happy memories of Downton.
非常美好
Very.
唐顿改变了我的人生
Downton changed my life.
我很高兴 -我不懂
I'm glad. - I don't get it.
他在耍我
He's playing with me.
他在假装不认得我
He's pretending not to know me.
我不喜欢长篇大论
I don't approve of long speeches,
你们会庆幸的 但我不能
you'll be happy to hear, but I couldn't let this evening pass
不对你们的到来表示感谢
without some thanks to you all for coming.
玛丽近来过得很艰难
Mary has been through some testing times lately,
你们的友谊在此时期对她尤为重要
and your friendship has never meant more to her,
对我们都是
to all of us, than it does now.
你们要知道从今往后
You should know that from now on,
她就是唐顿的女主人了
she will be the mistress of Downton.
你们可能还会庆幸今后不必再跟我打交道了
You may even be glad since you will no longer be dealing with me.
柯拉和我已经决定搬去老夫人宅
Cora and I have decided to move into the Dower House
让玛丽在这里主持大局
while Mary presides here.
她比我更了解庄园事务
She knows this estate better than I do
也跟我一样爱这里
and loves it quite as much.
我全心全意地承诺
I can promise with all my heart
她完全有资格承担
that she is more than worthy of the position
这份责任
that she has been called to.
你们一直都是柯拉和我的好邻居
You've been good neighbors to Cora and me,
希望你们将来也会是
and I hope you still will be,
但唐顿庄园的未来
but the future of Downton Abbey
如今交到了玛丽手上 以后会交给乔治
is now in Mary's and, later, George's hands.
愿上帝保佑他们
May God bless them.
敬玛丽和乔治
I give you Mary and George.
敬玛丽和乔治
Mary and George.
太棒了 -说得好 罗伯特
That was marvelous. - Well done, Robert.
我们一起离席吧
Now let's go through together.
这番对玛丽女王的颂扬几乎让人忘了
All this Queen Mary talk kind of makes you forget
她外祖父是做干货生意的
her grandfather was in dry goods.
您还有什么需要吗 先生
Can I help you with anything more, sir?
我们不是都吃完了吗
Haven't we all finished?
您见到我一定会觉得奇怪吧
I expect you're puzzled to see me.
乔瑟夫·莫斯利
Joseph Molesley.
我...
I...
我是电影的编剧
I wrote the film.
对了
Oh, of course.
但你现在又回来做男仆了
But you're a footman again now.
没事 老伙计
Never mind, old chap.
这行就是没个定数
It's a fickle business.
盖
Guy.
去把巴罗也请上来吧
Go and invite Barrow to join us.
什么 到楼上来吗
What? Upstairs?
他已经不是这里的员工了
Oh, he doesn't work here anymore,
而且显然他于你 更多是朋友而非仆人
and for you, he's clearly more a friend than a servant.
是啊
You're right.
人们似乎没那么在乎那些旧规矩了
The old divisions don't seem to mean as much as they did.
依我看 你从来都不怎么在乎吧
I'm not convinced they ever meant much to you.
我可以一起去吗
Can I come with you?
干吗
Why?
他想看到你提出来时他们的表情
Well, he wants to see their faces when you make the suggestion.
这边走 诺埃尔
This way, Noël.
我就想认识一下考沃德先生
All I wanted was to meet Mr. Coward,
可现在他以为我是个男仆了
and now he thinks I'm a footman.
最后一顿晚宴
The last supper.
不 不必起来
Oh, no, don't get up.
托马斯 玛丽小姐问你
Thomas, Lady Mary wonders
要不要去喝杯咖啡或者酒
if you'd like some coffee or a drink.
玛丽小姐要巴罗先生上楼去吗
Lady Mary wants Mr. Barrow to join her upstairs?
他已经不是这里的员工了
Well, he doesn't work here
他现在是作为我的朋友来这里做客的
and he's in the house now as a pal of mine.
的确
That's true.
今晚还真是震撼世界的一夜
This really is the night that shook the world.
您大概觉得玛丽小姐的
I suppose you think Lady Mary's
道德风向标失灵了吧 卡森先生
lost her moral compass, Mr. Carson.
或许我们的准则如今都该变变了
Perhaps we should all have a different compass these days.
你来不来啊
Well, are you coming?
你觉得我该去吗
Do you think I should?
当然
I certainly do.
好
Right.
开心点 莫斯利先生
Cheer up, Mr. Molesley.
你婚姻幸福
You've a good marriage.
又是个成功的剧作家
You're a successful screenwriter.
这不好吗
Isn't that something?
等等 《赌徒》是你写的吗
Wait a minute. So, you wrote The Gambler?
是的
I did, yes.
你遇到盖可真走运
Well, you were lucky with Guy.
很多编剧要等上数年才能等到
Writers can wait years before they get a cast
能充分展现他们剧本的卡司
that shows them at their best.
电影精选列表