Don't say that.
我要抓住四个人 四个骗子
I'm gonna do these four busts, these four cons.
把我们俩救出去 不是我 是我们
To get us out of this. Not just me, but us.
我会努力接近
And, I'm gonna get really close..
理奇 那个警♥察♥
with Richie. The Cop.
一旦需要用他
In case, we need to use him.
一旦事态突变
If we need another move.
不会有什么突变的
We won't need another move.
我们只要抓四个人
We need four busts.
就没事了
Then, we are done.
总会有变动的 相信我
We are gonna need another move. Trust me.
你会感激我的
And you are gonna be thanking me.
关键在于人们相信什么
The key to people is what they believe.
在于他们愿意相信什么
And, what they want to believe.
我愿意相信我们之间是真的
So, I want to believe that we were real.
我们是真的 -我还相信
We are real. - And, I want to believe,
这个男人想要我
that a man could want me.
我要把现在的心痛
And, I'm gonna take all of that heartbreak.
还有悲伤 全都用上
And, all of that sorrow and I am going to use it.
我要让理奇也相信我会需要他
And, I'm going to make Richie think that I want him.
喜欢他
And that I like him.
我会表现得非常逼真
And, I'm gonna be very, very convincing!
我会很生你的气
And, I am pissed at you.
我确实很生你的气
Cos, I am pissed at you!
可能我真的喜欢他
Maybe, I do like him.
说不定我非常喜欢他
Maybe, I like him a lot.
彻头彻尾地喜欢 对吧
From the feet up, right?
宝贝
Baby?
别发闹骚了
Quit bellyaching and
赶紧想办法让我们逃出去
come up with something to get us out of this.
你是对的 我现在不在办事的状态
You're right, I am in no state to deal with this.
那大天才 你怎么办
So, what's it gonna be, Mr.Mastermind.
一个阿♥拉♥伯酋长
An Arab Sheikh.
弄个阿♥拉♥伯酋长来有什么用
What do we want an Arab Sheikh, for?
你觉得我们在干什么 蠢货
What do you think this was, stupid?
能别这么叫他吗 他不蠢
If you could not call him Stupid. Which he isn't.
比你聪明多了
He is smarter than you.
我记得好像这里他说了算
Last time I checked, he's in control,
我们在给他干活 放尊重点
and we work for him. Now, be nice.
非常好
Good.
想要设局
To set this up.
抓住骗子
To bust the con artist.
我们得下诱饵引他出来
We need to make the honey pot to attract the bees.
要引他出来
To attract the bees,
我们需要一个冤大头
we need to offer them wealthy individual.
让他有好处可得
that they can take advantage of.
一个特别的 新鲜的 有钱的冤大头
Someone special, someone new, someone amazing.
那群人肯定想
And, those guys are going to wanna sell
卖♥♥他假存单
fake bank CDs to that guy.
酋长的钱好骗 明白吧
Takes the Sheikh's money, you see?
但他们拿不到这个钱 除非他们有门路
Only, they can't get into his money. Unless, they knew somone.
门路就是我们了 -很好
And, that someone is us. - Oh, that's good!
如果想抓住一个像
So, if wanna get something like,
你们的朋友埃尔维这样的骗子
your con artist friend, that called Elway.
你让他想来买♥♥... -小声点
You get him wanna buy... - Keep your voice down.
卖♥♥假艺术品或是假存单
Sell fake art or stolen art or fake certificates of deposit,
得找谁 只能找个有钱的酋长
he needs, who does he need? He needs a rich Sheikh-guy,
然后我们就能逮住他
there you go. We can pinch him.
对 不过我不会说谁是酋长
That's right. But, I don't tell who is Sheikh.
我等着他打给我
I wait for him to call me.
艺术圈可是很小的
The art world is a small world.
埃尔维的人现在就盯着我们呢
And one of Elway's acquaintance is clocking us right now.
在哪儿 -别看
Where? - Don't look. Don't look.
看清楚了吗
You have a good look?
你怎么认识酋长的
How do you know the Sheikh?
这只是我的朋友达尔 皇后区来的
This is my friend Dal, from Queens.
我是做铝材壁板和屋顶的
I do aluminium siding and roofing.
给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
伦勃朗的
This Rembrandt here,
人们从世界各地来观赏这幅画
people come from all over the world to see this.
对 他很棒
Yeah, he's good. Yeah.
这是赝品
It's a fake.
可... 这不可能
But... It's impossible.
人们只相信自己愿意信的事
People believe what they wanna believe.
伪造这个的人
The guy who made this,
技艺高超
was so good.
让所有人都以为这是真的
That it's real, to everybody.
那到底谁才是大♥师♥
Now, who is the Master?
原作者
The Painter
还是伪造者
Or the Forger?
这真是赝品吗
That's a fake?
这个世界就是这样
This is the way, the world works.
没什么像你说的那么黑白分明
Not black and white. Like you were saying.
一切都是灰色的
Extremely, grey.
欧文 打扰一下
Irving, could I?
我跟你说了多少次
How many time I gotta tell you.
你不能见酋长
You can't meet the Sheikh.
你不能见他
You can't meet him.
现在不行 等着 -亚瑟 你好
Not yet. Another time. - Arthur, Hi.
我是伊迪丝 -伊迪丝 你好
Edith. - Edith, Hi.
我想给你介绍一下罗伯特·斯宾瑟
Yes, I wanted to introduce you to Robert Spencer.
我们一起给酋长做顾问
We are advising the Sheikh, together.
罗伯特·斯宾瑟 酋长的顾问 没错
Robert Spencer, advisor to the Sheikh. Yeah.
这是怎么回事 什么鬼酋长
What's this about, a goddamn Sheikh?
为什么把我当局外人
Why are you leaving me out of this?
我还得到处打听才知道
I gotta hear it from my friends?
不关你的事 卡尔
It ain't for you, Carl.
什么意思 不关我的事
What do you mean, it ain't for me?
没错 与你无关
No, it ain't for you.
我们一起卖♥♥假存单的
We gotta do certificates of deposits.
你要多少我印多少
I can print as many as you need.
我有关系 靠得住的
I got my associates, it's the right guys.
这不是一个人能搞得定的
C'mon, this is not one man operation.
别呀 我还有别人呢
Look, I can get other guys.
你在说什么呢 欧文
What are you talking about, Irving?
你是在说
Are you telling me that
你能在一周以内找到四个
you can get four guys
卖♥♥假存折的人
to sell fake certificate of deposits.
卖♥♥给我的客户
To my investor, Within a week?
没错 我能找到
Yes, I can make that happen.
我卡尔·埃尔维说能做到就能做到
Carl Elway can do what he says, he can do.
真有趣 可是很多人排着队呢
That's interesting. But you know, other guys lined up;
我有会要开
I gotta meeting.
请原谅我的合伙人...
Excuse my associates...
卡尔 他的同伴说
Carl, his associate says here
他要开会得先走了
He's got a meeting, he has gotta go to.
非得走了 -别呀 别走
I gotta run. - Listen, don't go, don't go.
人就是这么疯狂 你越是说不给
The crazy thing about people, The more you say 'no',
他们就越是想要
The more they want in on something.
愚不可及 -我得走了
It is so stupid. - I gotta run!
好吧 我跟他说 别着急
C'mon, I'll tell him. Don't worry, I'll tell him.
跟你说 卡尔告诉我
Hey, you know what? Carl just told me.
他能找到四个人把这事给干了
He said we could do this whole thing, with four guys,
只要一周
within a week.
我们还能做更大的买♥♥卖♥♥
We could do something much bigger.
更大的买♥♥卖♥♥
Something bigger?
好 我的人干的都是好几千万的买♥♥卖♥♥
Yes, my guy deals with hundreds of million of dollars.
你能干多大 -好几千万...
How much bigger? - Hundreds of million...
我就知道你藏着掖着 欧文
I knew you were holding out on me, Irving.
好几千万美元的大家伙
Hundreds of million of dollars is much bigger.
我说了的
电影精选列表