you know that, I'm not saying that I would.
但是我可能会做
But, I'm saying that I could.
说这么多 就是我不想离婚 欧文
But, I'm saying that. That is why, I don't like divorce, Irving.
女人离婚就是会做出一些事情
Women do that in divorces.
孩子归女方 爸爸永远都别想再见到孩子
Women get the children and the father never gets to see them.
我妈没离过婚 我姥姥也没离过婚
My mother never got divorce. My grandmother never got divorce.
我们家没有离婚的先例
There are no divorces in my family.
我也 不会离婚
I am not..Getting a divorce.
咱们过的这是什么日子啊
Come on, what are we doing here?
床头吵架床尾和 我们不就是这样吗
We fight and we fuck. And, that's what we do.
就是这样呗
That's our thing!
她就是赝品届的毕加索
She's the Picasso of Passive agressive karate.
比其他的任何造假画家都出色
She was better than any con artist they ever met.
包括我 而且她比所有人都了解我的弱点
Including myself. And, she had me like nobody had me.
欧文快过来 来嘛
Irving come the fuck up. Come on.
也许你会说 她就是我的报应
You might say, she was my Karma.
因为我总是利用别人
For how I took advantage of people.
欧文.
Irving.
天啊 -过来
Oh, my God! - Come here.
来 到床上来
Come on, get in the bed.
不 等等 -宝贝 这里有好东西哟
No, wait. - Baby, there's such good stuff here.
我不想扔下孩子不管 那是我儿子
I did not wanna leave kid behind. He's my son!
她抓到了我的弱点 我 逃不出她的手心
She had me. I was her mark.
现在我不敢向你保证
Now, I can't assure you.
你的贷款一定能够批准
That your loan will be approved.
但是我可以告诉你 我会负责到底
But, I can tell you that any deal I take..I close.
不过 我的佣金是不能退还的
However... my fee is not refundable.
就像时间追不回来
Just like my time.
非常感谢你能抽空见我 欧文
I wanna thank you very much. Irving, for seeing me.
抱歉 我太紧张了
Sorry, I'm so nervous.
是不是 我没扣扣子
Is that m I not buttoned?
罗森菲尔德先生 我想说 伊迪丝女士
I just gotta say Mr.Rosenfeld, that Lady Edith was uh...
非常 你很棒... -没错
very... you're top notch and.. - That's correct.
我急需你的帮助 我现在孤立无援
I really need your help. I am desperate.
我是说 我的房♥子租出去了 另外
I mean, I got the house leashed ..And uh..
还有两艘船 我忘了说
Two boats and..I forgot to mention,
我还有块地
that I have a little piece of real estate,
在长岛 -你确实没说
in Long Island. - Hmm..You didn't mention that.
跟你吃了两次饭 你都没提过
Two lunch with you, you never mentioned that.
我本来想说的 后来那个戴帽子的进来了
Oh, I was gonna mention it. Then, the guy with the hat walked in.
戴帽子的
The hat.
记得吗 -记得
You remember that? - I do.
我忘了...
I forgot I told...
我们第二次共进午餐吧 -没错
That second time we had lunch. - Yes.
根本看不到他的眼睛 好像他没有眼睛似的
We couldn't see his eyes. Like he had no eyes.
他就是那么卖♥♥帽子的吗 -我也不知道
Did they sell hats like that? - I don't know.
好像卖♥♥出去了 他们是哪的
It's like he made it. Whare do they come from?
他帽子做的不错
He's a great milliner.
其实 我还去店里了
Actually, I went to the store
我以为那家帽子店在那条街上
and I thought the hat store down the street..
我 打算给你买♥♥一顶帽子 就像...
I thought.. I was gonna get you one as like..
当是纪念品 -两次午餐
It was like a momento. - Two lunches?
是啊
Yes.
真的吗 -是两次 怎么了
Really? - It's two lunches. What's the big deal?
这不正常啊
That's unusual.
只是别让他对贷款
Just trying to get him, to be more agressive,
灰心 仅此而已
on his loan, that is.
你让我看到了这座城市全新的一面
You showed me whole new side of the city.
我从未看到过 -不
I've never seen before. - No.
别客气 -不 还是谢谢你
You're welcome. - No, thank you.
是吗 那我应该接手吗 伊迪丝
Yeah, right. Should I take, Edith?
当然 -你喜欢吗
Yes. - You'd like it.
我带你去两次
So, I'll take you there twice.
别说了
Stop.
你来 -怎么了
Come here. - What?
你喜欢他吗 -没错 喜欢啊
You like this guy? - Yes, I like this guy.
会影响你的判断吗
Is it messing with your judgement?
不 不会影响我的判断力 别搞笑了
No, it's not messing with my judgement, don't be stupid.
搞清楚你的角色
Play your part.
好 你把自己管好就行了
Fine, you play your part.
拿去给你们在伦敦的人看看
Take it to your people, in London.
拜托了
Please.
给他们
Take it to them.
我带着银行支票呢
I got the cashier's check right here.
五千可以贷五万是吧
I give you five and you give me fifty back, right?
拜托了
Please.
拜托了 别拒绝我
Please, don't reject me.
给我个 机会
Give a guy, a chance.
苏黎世 你们在苏黎世有办公室吗
Zurich, you got office in Zurich?
还是巴黎 我能给巴黎分公♥司♥打电♥话♥吧
Paris, I can call Paris?
给我们点时间商量一下
Excuse me for a second.
好 请随意
Yeah, take your time.
你们怎么做都行
Do whatever you need to do.
没事 多长时间都行
Go ahead, take your time.
你们现在还不能走
Stick around for a little bit.
看到我朋友了吧
See my friends over there?
我哪也不去
I'm not moving anywhere.
你们查错办公室了 你们会下不来台的
You got the wrong office. You're gonna be embarrassed.
对她别那么粗暴
Hey, hey..Hey..Hey! Go easy on her.
我没抓到你 欧文
I may not have you Irving.
但是我可以给她定诈骗罪
But, I have her on fraud.
假扮他人 -诈骗 诈骗
Impersonating another individual. - On fraud..On fraud?
什么诈骗 身份诈骗吗
What is that? Identity fraud?
你可能是从英国来的
You may be from England..
但你绝对不是什么皇室 在银行也没关系
But you're not royal and you have no banking connections.
这是重罪 -你们不能铐我
That's a felony. - You can't cuff me up
刑期 三到五年
How long is it? That's three to five years.
是吗 那还有意思了
Oh, really? That's interesting.
我还不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
联邦调查局理奇·德玛索
Richie DiMaso, F.B.I.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你最好离这个人远点
You gotta keep away from this guy.
连续三天 他都不让我见她
He wouldn't let me see her, for three days.
甚至律师都没及时见到她
Even managed to delay a lawyer.
她撑不住
She couldn't handle it.
查克 荧光灯怎么一直开着 关了好吗
Chuck, how come the fluorescence is on? Can we kill that please?
老天啊 我为了你才把这盏灯放这儿的
Jesus Christ, I put this lamp here for you.
因为我觉得你用着会比较好
Cos I thought it will be better for you.
这根电线 比较恐怖 好多人用它上吊了
This wires here... They're scared b'cos people hang themselves.
但我知道 你比他们聪明 不会做傻事
But, I know.. You're too smart for that.
桌子和椅子呢 没有床吗
Where is the table and chair? There is no bed here?
悲惨的好像收♥容♥所♥
It's like a fucking asylum.
乔 大伙今天都不上班吗
Joe, is everybody off today?
老天啊 简直太恐怖了
Jesus Christ! It's scary.
也许我想吓吓你 谁知道
Maybe, I wanted to scare you. I don't know.
也许我不太 按常理出牌 对吧
Maybe, I'm little off.. The beaten path. You know?
谁知道呢 说不准
I don't know, maybe.
你看起来有点脱水 来点茶吧
You look dehydrated. You wanna have some tea?
嘴唇都干了
Yeah, your lips are all chapped.
花草茶
It's herbal,
我的最爱
my favourite.
我知道你觉得 看着我
I know you think...Look at me. Hey,
伊迪丝 我知道你认为欧文是爱你的
Edith. I know you think Irving loves you.
我知道你觉得自己很了解他
I know you think you know him
你认为在他眼中这个世界是
You think that he sees the world as this...
黑暗冰冷的地方
a cold dark place.
他谁都不关心 但是
He cares about nobody. But,
还是有那么几个
are very few people in the short list.
他儿子 父亲 罗萨琳还有你
His son, his father, Rosalyn and you.
你还以为他最关心你吗
And you think you are on the top of the list.
如果不是怎么办
电影精选列表