欧文和卡曼现在在广场酒店
And so Irving and Carmine are right now are at the Plaza Hotel,
给议员什么的送钱
Throwing all these money away at like, Congress or whatever.
好像是给国会的人送钱
They're giving money to Congress or something.
我也不知道 但是听到他打电♥话♥
I don't really know, but I overheard it on the phone.
我不想这么对你
I hate doing this to you.
我得找你老公谈谈
I gotta go talk to your hausband.
我老板已经生气了
My boss, he's already angry.
你待在这 我给你点钱打车回去
You stay here. I'm gonna give you some money for a taxi home.
吃点甜点
Have some dessert.
这瓶白葡萄酒喝完吧
Finish the bottle of Prosecco.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你没事吧
You alright?
我不喜欢变化
I don't like change.
我很难接受
It's really hard for me.
宁死也不改变
Sometimes, I think that I would die before I change.
别这么说
Don't say that.
没事的 你可以跟我去迈阿密
It's gonna be okay. You're gonna come with me to Miami.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him too bad.
他还是丹尼的父亲
He is still Danny's father.
生活真可笑
Life is ridiculous.
你知道我无论如何
And you know that I'd never say,
都会说你♥爸♥爸坏话
anything bad about your father in front of you.
可他是个变♥态♥王八蛋
But your father is a sick son of a bitch.
爸爸是变♥态♥王八蛋
Daddy's a sick son of a bitch?
别学我
Don't repeat that!
不过是的
But, yes.
罗萨琳
Rosalyn!
罗萨琳
Rosalyn!
怎么了 -咱俩的婚姻怎么走到了这步
What? - This is a dark moment in our relationship.
你知道我刚在哪吗
You know where I was recently?
我他妈在你男朋友车里
I was in your boyfriend's fucking car.
我看到你的指甲油了
All right? I saw your nail polish.
我怎么听说
What's this I hear about
那个卷毛是政♥府♥的人呢
your curly-haired friend working for the government?
什么 谁说的
What? Who said that?
你老婆
Your fucking wife!
罗萨琳
Rosalyn?
他他妈给我套了个头套
He put a fucking canvas bag, over my head!
怎么回事
Hey, what the fuck?!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你开心了吗 他要宰了我
Are you happy now? Because he is trying to kill me!
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?!
你干什么啊 -滚出去
What do you think you're doing?! - Get out of here!
我什么都没干 -你怎么这么多嘴
I'm not doing anything! - Why are you talking so much?
你得把我们都害死
You're gonna get us all killed!
丹尼 过来
Danny. Come here buddy.
去画幅画吧
Go draw a picture or something.
你是个变♥态♥王八蛋 居然当着丹尼的面吼我
You are a sick son of a bitch for screaming at me like that in front of Danny.
听话
Attaboy, all right?
我是变♥态♥王八蛋
I'm a sick son of a bitch?
你差点害死我 还说我变♥态♥
You tried to fucking get me killed. I'm a sick son of a bitch?
我的天哪 我要疯了
My god! You're driving me so fucking crazy!
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
你男朋友
Your boyfriend, your fucking boyfriend..
会杀了我 还会杀了丹尼
will fucking kill me. He will kill Danny..
也会杀了你
And, he will kill you.
别这么说话
Stop talking like that!
他是黑♥手♥党♥ 你男朋友是黑♥手♥党♥
He's a mobster, all right? That's what you're dealing with.
你在想什么啊
What do you think you are doing?
别这样 我是想伤害你
Stop, all right? Fine! I wanted to hurt you...
可是你整天不回家
How do you think that I feel,
我是什么感觉
all day when you leave me alone?
一整天 我只希望你爱我
All day! All I've ever wanted you to do is love me.
我只有这个希望
That's all I've ever wanted,
一直在一起 一直爱我
to stay married and for you to love me.
所以我才要去迈阿密
And that's why I'm going to Miami.
我要和皮特去迈阿密
I'm going to Miami, with Pete.
我要和皮特去迈阿密
I'm going to Miami, with Pete!
我终于找到爱我的人了
I finally find somebody who loves me!
像你要的那样
Just like you've always wanted.
太他妈危险了
Too fucking dangerous.
不能现在去迈阿密
Miami..Not now!
太他妈危险 -他喜欢真实的我
Too fucking dangerous! - He likes me just the way I am!
你别发疯了 给我正常点
You're gonna stay normal. You're gonna shut your fucking mouth.
你说要我找个安静的好男人
You told me that you wanted to find a nice quiet man!
他是真命天子吗
He's the one.
看你选的这个傻蛋
And what a doozy you picked.
你碰到
Ohh, you hit that..
他是最危险的人
He's the most dangerous guy ever.
你想怎么样
What'd you expect, Irving.
都是你介绍给我的
I know everybody through you!
你就不能为我开心吗
Why can't you just be happy for me?
你为什么拿心脏病药
Why are you taking your heart pill Irving?
怎么了
What's going on?
欧文 吃药吧
Irving, take your pill.
你有什么麻烦了 怎么回事
What kind of trouble are you in, Irving? What is going on?
怎么回事
What's happening?
我有计划
I got a plan.
你有计划吗 什么时候想到的
You got a plan? When did you get it?
告诉你
You know what?
是我被蒙住头
It really fucking came to me
被你男朋友掐住脖子的时候
when I was inside of that canvas bag
逼出来的计划
with your boyfriend's hands around my throat.
是被逼出来的
Yeah, that's when it really came to me.
把头套拿下来 -我们有两百万
Take the fucking bag off his head. - We got two million...
这周能收入两百万
We got two million coming this week.
听到了吗 别这样 -你以为这是干什么
You see? Come on. - What do you think this is?
你想分期付款吗
You think this is a fucking down payment plan?
当我们是卖♥♥货的吗
What, we're Sears or Chevrolet?
你去问维克多
You ask Victor
问他这周想不想拿到两百万
if he wants two million this week.
货真价实的钱
That's real money. That's real money.
两百万吗 -这周 两百万
Two million? - Two million this week.
怎么拿
How?
电汇
Wired in.
松手 松手吧
Hold, hold on to the scarf.
欧文 还好吗
Irving, come on, you all right?
他刚说你老婆那事是真的吗
That true? Is it true what he said about your wife?
不是 不是真的 -罗萨琳的事
It's not fucking true. That's not... - About Rosalyn?
我能保住咱们 还有钱
I can save all of us, and we could save money.
我能照顾你和丹尼
I can take care of you and Danny, okay?
但你一定要少说话
But you got to close your mouth.
我就知道
I knew it.
欧文 我一直说
I have always said, Irving,
你的动机一直都不纯
that you are very, very hard to motivate properly.
我知道皮特肯定能敲打你
And I knew that Pete was gonna go over there
让你有点理智
and knock some sense into your head.
我一直在读这本书 欧文
I've been reading this book, Irving.
韦恩·戴耶写的 意志力
It's by Wayne Dyer, about the power of intention.
我的意志就是让皮特去找你
And my intention in sending Pete over to you
逼你想出这个计划
was so that you could come up with this plan.
不用谢我
So you're welcome.
谢谢你 罗萨琳 谢谢你这个计划
Thank you, Rosalyn. Thank you for the plan.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我很感激
I appreciate that. So, uh...
我觉得我们应该搭档
I think that we should be partners on this.
我可是个好搭档 比伊迪丝强
Yeah, I'm a good partner, almost better than Edith.
你想过没有
You ever think about that?
你想没想过自己可能低估了我
You ever think about how you might have underestimated me?
你有什么计划
So what is our plan?
电影精选列表