He wasn't necessary in good shape..
他总是能很巧妙地抚慰人心
and he has this calm over, that was rather, elaborate.
他就是有那种气场
He had this air about him.
他那么自信 指引我走向他
And, he had this confidence that drew me to him.
他就是那样一个人
He was, who he was.
我行我素
He didn't care.
她是个很特别的女孩
I mean, she was a very particular person.
她和我一样 以前也没有选择的权利
Like me, she come from a place where her options were limited.
有时候也许很性感
It actually can feel kind of sexy, sometimes.
可是也很危险
There was a boldness in it.
这种危险会有什么后果呢
But, where would that boldness take me?
我不知道
I didn't know.
可我总会知道的
But, I was gonna find out.
她和我一样 为了生存 学着改变自己
Like me, she learned to survive and reinvent herself.
她知道她必须改头换面
She knew she had to reinvent her life and her identity.
她和我一样 只是想给自己
Like me, she envisioned a better..
创造一个更美好的未来
elegant future for herself.
她和我一样 懂得精神意志的力量
Like me, she knew she had to have a vision.
纽约
她来到纽约
She came to New York;
就像那样 满怀憧憬
She visioned it. And, just like that...
大都会
她在《大都会》杂♥志♥社找了一份工作
She applied for a job. At the Cosmopolitan Megazine.
你不会无缘无故来这里 咱们开门见山吧
You're obviously here for a reason, let's get to it.
没错 我们这期的封面故事是口♥交♥
Right. Our cover story right now is on cunnilingus.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
我喜欢
I like it.
你会什么办公技能吗 会打字吗
Do you have any clerical skills? Can you type?
她非常与众不同
She was unlike anybody I ever knew.
她很聪明
She was smart.
她能看穿各种人 也懂得积极地生活
She saw through people in situations, and she knew how to live with passion and style.
还能听懂艾灵顿公爵[爵士乐手]
She understood Duke Ellington.
我没有钱
I was broke...
勇敢
fearless,
不再有什么负担
got nothing to loose.
我最大的梦想
And my dream, more than anything..
就是与过去一刀两断
was to become anyone else, other than who I was.
洗衣店
他有许多家连锁洗衣店
He had a chain of dry cleaning stores.
就是这
Hey, here, yeah.
我在布朗克斯有两家店 在曼哈顿有三家
I got two in the Bronx... and uh..Three in Manhattan.
你好 拜伦
Hey, Byron.
还好吗 这是希妮
How're you doing? This is Sydney.
到这边来
Hey. Come to this way.
他问我愿不愿意进去换身行头
He asked me, If I wanted to come in and upgrade my wardrobe.
他说他有很多好东西
He said he had a lot of nice things.
可以让人们摆脱过去
That got left behind by people then forgot over the years.
你不会相信的 人们就把衣服扔在这儿
Hey, you wouldn't believe the shit that people leave behind here.
不会吧 -他们把衣服扔在这了吗
They're unbelievable. - People leave stuff here?
是的 他们晚上出去
Oh, yeah. They got out for the night.
喝酒
You know, they drink.
第二天早晨
Come in the morning..
把衣服拿来 之后就忘记拿走了
Put their clothes in and they forget.
他们不记得落下了什么
They have no idea what they left.
看这件
Look at this sequent thin.
你觉得这件怎么样
Is that nice or not?
有些都放在这里好多年了
Some of these almost had been for years.
他们不拿自然有人拿
They are not picking it up. Someone's to pick it up.
喜欢吗 -太喜欢了
Do you like it? - I love it.
希妮 它是你的了
Sydney, it's yours.
你想要 它就是你的了
You want it..It's yours.
我喜欢这件
I like it.
你穿上真美
You look fantastic!
天哪 我不是在做梦吧
My God! I can only dream about it.
这些裙子太美了
These dresses are beautiful.
这件 不要 很好看的
This. No, it's beautiful.
快穿上它
Put it on, come on.
快看啊 多好看 求你了
Come on. Look at that, Please?
好看吗
Really?
我们有了一个秘密
I felt like we had a secret.
只属于我们两个人的秘密
Just the two of us.
那种感觉就好像你想一辈子
You know, like that thing.. when you just wanna be with..
跟一个人在一起长相厮守
the one person all the time. And..
那种感觉就好像
You feel like just the
除了你们两个 再没有其他人懂得
two of you understand that nobody else gets.
我可以
I could just..
告诉她我的一切
tell her everything about myself.
我一生之中还从没遇到过这样一个人
And, I never had anybody like that, in my life before.
就好像 我终于可以做我自己了
It felt like, finally... I can truly be myself.
不再难为情 不再尴尬
Without being ashamed, without being embaressed.
这是什么地方啊
What is this place?
你在这卖♥♥画吗
Do you sell arts here?
是的 偶尔吧 这是我的办公室
Yeah, sometimes. It's my office.
我知道这是你的办公室 可是
I know it's your office. But..
你还有其他的办公室 这里是做什么用的
You have all these other places. So, what's this for?
你为什么带我来这
Why did you bring me here?
因为这里经营的是我的主要业务
This is getting to be my uh.. my main business.
手头上的生意
My going business.
我
I...
我贷款给那些贷不到款的人
I hold that loans to guys who can't get loans.
我是他们最后的希望
You know, like their last resort.
你是他们最后的希望
You're their last resort.
利息已经从12%涨到了18%
Since, interest rates are north to 12 % and heading to 18 %.
真是一点就通
That's nice smarty pants.
去他妈的吉米·卡特
Fucking Jimmy Carter.
去他妈的尼克松
Fucking Nixon really.
战争和赤字 这些鬼东西
The war and the defecit... And all that shit..
我就是喜欢你的聪明劲儿
I fucking love it, you're so smart.
真聪明
You are.
多谢夸奖 可你怎么贷给他们这些钱
Thanks kid. But, how do you get them the money?
好吧 -你贷不到 对吗
Well... - You don't..Do you?
你没有贷给他们
You don't.
这些家伙可都是些人♥渣♥ 你知道吗
Thes..These guys are lousy risks. You know?
我是贷不出那些钱 可我能拿到五千块手续费
I can't get them the loan. But, I get my fee..Five thousand.
五千
Five thousand?
你什么都不做 还问人家要五千块
You take five thousand, and you don't get them anything.
他们都是坏人 你知道吗
These are bad guys, you know?
这些人离婚 赌博
They get pair of divorces, gambling habits..
盗用财物 劣迹斑斑
embezzling, and all that shit.
处在低谷中的人们最终面临着
Everybody at the bottom crosses path eventually, in a..
绝望的深渊
pool of desperation and..
而你则等着他们自己往里跳
you are waiting for them.
你要不要和我一起
How about we?
一起
We?
怎么样
How about it?
希妮 对不起 我太过分了
Sydney? Sydney, I'm sorry. That was too much, I went too far.
我没想惹你生气 希妮 对不起
I didn't wanna upset you, Sydney please, I'm sorry!
我知道不是所有人都可以接受的
I know it ain't for everybody.
真是看不透你啊
Oh, God! I love getting to know you!
好吧 你为什么要把真♥相♥告诉她
Alright..Why did you have to tell the truth?
说出真♥相♥
Telling the truth?
为什么要那么做啊 为什么要那么做啊
Why did you do that for? Why did you do that for?
我不该告诉那个女人真♥相♥的
I should've never tell the woman the truth.
可她太聪明 她不一样
But, she's so smart. She is different.
她不一样
She is different.
天哪
God!
你刚才说猜不透我
You said, it was nice knowing me.
你刚才说很高兴遇到我
You said, it was nice to meet me.
是的
Yeah.
那你愿不愿意再认识一下
Would you like..to meet.
伊迪丝·格林斯丽女士
Lady Edith Greensly.
我在伦敦有皇家银行业务
I have royal banking connections..
电影精选列表