的关系
in London.
我可以帮你贷款
I'd love to help you with loans.
不过 我可是很
But, of course I have to be very...
挑剔的
selective.
这真♥他♥妈♥的太棒了
That was fucking fantastic.
谢谢 你觉得怎么样 -好极了
Thank you. Did you like it? - I liked it.
我以为你不回来了
I didn't think you were coming back.
谢天谢地你回来了 -我哪儿也没想去
Thank God you came back. - I wasn't going anywhere.
我爱死你了 -我是你的了
I fucking love you. - You have me.
所以 欧文和我正式成为了
And, so... Irving and I began our partnership.
恋人和工作伙伴
In love and commerce.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca..
等等 你
Hold on. You...
你就是伊迪丝吧 -他让我告诉我朋友
You're Edith right? - He told me to tell my friends..
我有伦敦方面的银行关系
I had London Banking connections.
她告诉我 你可以给我申到贷款额度
She told me, you'd get me a line of credit.
我知道你和伦敦的银行有些关系
I know you have banking connections in London, England.
接着 你要拒绝他
And, after that say 'No'.
不停拒绝他
A lot.
直到那家伙上钩 -听着
Until, the guy is hook. - Listen,
告诉她 我从来没有不良信用记录
tell her. I've never missed a check.
令人吃惊的是 从那些绝望的人手里骗到钱
It was almost scary, how easy it is to take money from..
是很容易的事
desperate people.
伊迪丝·格林斯丽女士
Lady Edith Greensly.
很高兴见到你 肯
It's so good to see you, Ken.
尊贵的女士您好
Lady..Your Ladyship..
谢谢 -这些就是
Thank you, again. - These are the roles...
我们要扮演的角色 -我们很挑剔的
that we were meant to play. - We are very selective.
没有硬性规定 我们已经说过了
Without strong application. We talked about it.
我从来不做
I don't take a deal..
没有把握的生意
that I can't close.
说到总资产你好像底气不太足呢
You are not being aggressive enough in putting up your assets.
如果你也欠过很多钱的话
If you've ever been to great neck.
大家都知道我的生意
everybody knows my dealership.
五千美元贷五万对吗
Five thousand gets me fifty, right?
给我三万五
Give me thirty five
五千美元贷五万吗
Five grands get me fifty?
五千美元贷给我五万对吗
Five thousand gets me fifty, right?
我和她合作了很多生意
I was doing so much more business with her.
我们赚了两倍 甚至三倍
We doubled..We tripled!
我的客户中从来没有哪个人
I've never met anyone, men or women
会花心思去关注一些
in business who's so careful and precise about..
微不足道的小细节
everything! Every stylishtic details.
恭喜你 -我们还一起卖♥♥艺术品
Congratulations! - We kept selling art together too.
当时真的很罕见
...which is really rare for the time.
《男孩与狗》是一幅不带有宗教色彩的作品
Its 'A Boy and His Dog'. It's a non-religious painting.
五万五
Fifty-five.
黄金时期的作品
Gold age.
保罗·科里
Paul Klee
表现主义 包豪斯运动代表人物
Expressionism, Bauhaus Movement.
别的都先不说 这个合法吗
Before we go any further. Is this legit?
这么说吧 它在西班牙失窃了
Ah, let's just say.. You know it's missing from Spain.
我就说到这
Let's leave at that.
反正别向你的西班牙朋友炫耀
Don't show it to any Spanish friends.
反正 就这么越做越大
I mean, it just took off!
我们有了更好的办公室
We got a better office.
伦敦联合公♥司♥
我们把公♥司♥命名为 伦敦联合公♥司♥
We called it, London Associates, For her accent.
和她在一起的时候 我感觉很开心
When I was around her, I felt joy.
特他妈的开心
Fucking Joy!
还有爱
And, love.
就是这些
That's what I felt.
据我观察
As far as I can see.
为了得到想要的东西 人们总是互相欺骗
People are always conning each other. To get what they wanted.
甚至欺骗自己
We even 'con' ourselves.
我们说服自己做很多事情
We talk ourselves into things,
比如 说服自己买♥♥东西
you know. We sell ourselves things..
不论我们是否需要
Whether we do need or want.
我们给这些东西梳妆打扮
You know, we are dressing 'em up.
不计风险 忽略丑陋的现实
We leave out the risk. We leave out the ugly truth.
请注意
Pay attention to that.
因为 我们总以这样或那样的方式骗自己
Cos, we are always conning ourselves in one way or another.
而这只是为了生活
Just to get through life.
他结婚了 有个儿子
He was married and he had a son.
爸爸
Daddy!
他是继父
He had adopted her son.
而且是个好继父
He's a really good dad.
为此我很佩服他
I respected him, for that.
我好高兴 看你画的多好
Oh, I was so proud. Look at that.
对所有人来说 这都很难
It was a tough situation for everyone.
是不是
Didn't you? Huh?
今天干什么了
What did you do today?
那个叫多诺万的孩子欺负我
That kid Donovan is being mean to me.
那个大块头 但是
That big kid? But I thought
你妈妈去接你 他不敢惹你
Mommy was picking you up. So, he couldn't bother you.
妈妈来晚了
She was late.
等我们把火扑灭以后 妈妈说
And then, after we put out the fire. Mommy said,
让我呆在房♥间自己玩棒球卡
to stay in my room with my baseball cards.
灭什么火
What fire?
你不知道他们做了个中间有太阳的灯吗
Did you know they made a lamp that had the sun in it?
妈妈点着那盏灯
Mommy got the lamp.
弄了杯喝的 然后灯着火了
She made a special drink and the lamp made a fire.
我把火扑灭了
I put out the fire.
扑灭了
The fire is out!
这辈子第一回 我做对了 -别说了
First time in my life, I do the right thing. - Oh, shut up!
不不不 -别说了
No, no..No. - Shut up.
我救了一个未婚妈妈 和一个孩子
I save a young single mother...and a kid.
我娶了你 领养了他 -你爱上我了
I married you. I adopt him. - You fell in love.
你别忘了 我们疯狂地相爱了
Don't you dare forget that part. We fell madly in love!
是 我爱上你了 上帝 我爱...对
Yes, I fell in love. My God, I fell... yes.
但你知道我当时怎么觉得吗
But, you know what I thought?
我觉得你和我妈一样神秘 但事实证明
You were mysterious like my mother. Until, it turned out...
神秘让我压抑 很难说明白
The mysterious just meant depressed. Alright? Hard to reach.
我觉得 我快活不下去了
I mean, I'm dying here!
你是个喜欢安静 腼腆害羞的人 对吧
And you know somebody who's gonna be quite, who's gonna be shy, yeah?
你还年轻 很漂亮
You're young..You're beautiful.
你还会找到另一个人
You gotta find somebody else
你得出去交几个朋友 好吗
you gotta.. go out and get some friends. Alright?
我不喜欢出门
I don't like going out.
你知道我见人的时候会焦虑
You know that I get anxiety when I get to meet people.
你知道那对我来说多难
You know how hard that is.
那也不能只呆在家里
You cannot just stay in the house,
摆弄一个破太阳灯啊
with a fucking sunlamp!
对吧 否则 你看
Alright? I can't.. I mean look...
我也不能放心把丹尼交给你 万一你
I can't trust you with Danny. When you're...
再弄出火灾什么的
the fire and everything.
我已经把火扑灭了 欧文 没着火
I put the fire out, Irving. There's no fire...
如果你能多在家待一会儿的话
Maybe, if you were here more.
或许根本也不会起火
Then, there wouldn't have been a fire in the first place.
如果我在这儿 就不会着火了
There wouldn't have been a fire, if I was here?
别说着火的事儿了 拜托 只是个小失误
Just stop with the whole fire thing! God! It was a mistake.
肯定不少人犯过
I'm sure million people do that.
真的 太阳灯确实很危险
All the time. Those sunlamps are dangerous.
我不该在家里弄太阳灯 真的
I shouldn't have it in the house, really.
但是小失误难免发生
I bet that happens all the time.
不是什么大事
This was nothing.
我们俩在一起并不快乐 好吗
We are not happy, alright?
你知道我能把丹尼带走
You know that I could take Danny.
你也要明白 你的工作基本都是非法的
You know that most your work is illegal.
你要明白 如果你想跟我离婚的话
And, you know that if you try to divorce me;
我不是说我一定会做什么对你不利的事
电影精选列表