去看一看凯姆登的居民
to see the people of Camden.
我热爱和服务的居民
People I serve, people I love,
大都是黑人和波多黎各人
who are mostly black and Puerto Ricans.
欧文 我真的很想让他看到
Irv, I really want him to see
这件事对整个社区是有多么好
how good this is going to be for the community,
以及我们为了这个机会做好了充分的准备
how ready we are for this opportunity.
并且他能看到他的钱都用在了什么地方
And, he could see how far his dollar would go.
你明白我说的了吗 你怎么看
You know what I mean. What do you think?
我们可以这么做啊 可以
Yeah, we can do that, yeah.
让他参观一下凯姆登.
Let him see Camden.
太好了
Ah, good.
嘿 我有点儿东西要给你
Oh, hey...I got something. I wanna give you.
走吧 我给你准备了礼物
Come on, I got you a gift.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
太太们会杀了我们的
The girls gonna kill us.
给你
Here you go.
这是什么
What is it?
是个微波炉
It's a Microwave.
它能加热所有东西
It heats up everything.
意大利面 千层面 肉丸 什么都行
Pasta, Lasagna, Meatballs, Whatever.
真的吗 -这是高科技
Really? - It's science.
它加热食物的方式是高科技
Yeah, it's that how it heats up the food. It's scientific.
你特意买♥♥了这个
And, you specifically, bought this
科技烤箱给我吗
science oven for me?
是啊
Yeah.
新朋友
A new friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不要放金属进去
Don't put metal in it.
好了 咱们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
在提斯博拉机场 需要一架飞机
I need a jet at Tithe Bora.
为酋长准备的
I need a jet at Tithe Bora, for the Sheikh.
你不需要飞机
You don't...You don't need a Jet.
让他在肯尼迪机场走一圈就行了
Let him walk to the curb at JFK.
那样不行
That's not how it works.
你得从头开始
You gotta start from the feet up.
这屁话是什么意思
That doesn't mean anything. What does that mean?
意思是你得投入
It means you gotta be committed.
意思是这一生你总得专注些什么
Means, you gotta be committed to something in your life.
你明白吗
For Christ sake, alright?
我需要为酋长在提斯博拉准备一架飞机
I want a jet at Tithe Bora, for the Sheikh.
是个小飞机就行 甚至都不用起飞
It can be a small jet, doesn't even have to take off.
我知道你很担心
Because, I know you're so worried
局里可能要花的钱
about the money the bureau's gonna fucking spend.
它可以在停机坪起飞并降落 好吗
It can take off and land on the tarmac, okay?!
好吧 批给你一小时
Alright, you can have the jet for an hour.
但起飞和降落都要在提斯博拉 -批准了吗
But, takes off and lands at Tithe Bora. - I got the jet?
你可以用了 -好的 谢谢
You got the jet.. - Alright, thank you.
等一下 冰上钓鱼的故事给我讲完吧
Wait, tell me the rest of the ice fishing story.
讲到哪了
Where was I?
你父亲在暴风雪中的湖上走着 快点快点
Your father walks in the blizzard at the lake...Come on. C'mon!
好吧 我哥哥和我在冰上的时候
Okay, when my brother and I were on the ice...
我父亲从屋里走出来
and my father came out of the house;
我能看到他过来
and I could see him coming.
拿着灯笼 因为暴风雪
Holding the lantern and there's blizzard,
我知道他会很生气
and I knew he was gonna be angry.
所以我去截住了我父亲
So, I went to intercept my father.
我知道如果他看见我哥哥
Because I knew if he saw what my brother was doing,
肯定得宰了他 -你是想护着你哥
he was gonna kill him. - Oh, you tried to protect your brother,
又担心你♥爸♥ 所以你感觉很矛盾呢
but, you couldn't. And that's why you feel bad, because..
因为你想保护我 又很关心我
you're trying to protect me and you're worried about me.
是这个意思吗 讲保护的
Is that what the story is about? It's about protection.
不是
No, it's not about protection.
不是吗 -不是
No? - No.
好吧
Alright, fine.
别把金属放进去 罗萨琳
'Don't put metal in that science oven, Roselyn...'
别把金属放进去
'Don't put metal in that science oven..'
空白时间轴
我想干什么就干什么
I'll do whatever I want.
又起火了 -别 丹尼 别拿那个
Another fire! - No, Danny! Not that one.
那个空了 去拿大的来
That one's empty. We gotta get the big one.
我说了 别把金属放进去
I told you not to put metal in the science oven.
你这是干什么
What did you do that for?
别大惊小怪的 再买♥♥一个不就得了
Don't make such a big deal. Just get another one.
我不想再买♥♥一个 我就要卡曼送的
I don't want another one. I want the one Carmine gave me.
还卡曼 我就要卡曼送的
Oh, Carmine..I want the one Carmine gave me.
卡曼 卡曼 你跟他过日子去吧
Carmine, Carmine. Why don't you just marry Carmine.
弄个金色微波炉当项链
Get a little gold microwave and put it on chain around your neck.
你想跟卡曼一样吗
You wanna be more like Carmine?
那就学他 搞出点名堂来
Why don't you build something, like he does.
别天天坑人
Instead of your empty deals.
跟这傻♥逼♥高科技炉似的
They're just like your fucking science oven.
有文章说食物放进去 营养都没了
You know, I read that it takes all of nutritions out of our food.
没了 跟你一样坑人
It's empty, just like your deals. Empty, empty!
扯淡 -不是扯淡
That's bullshit. - It's not bullshit.
有篇文章说的
I read it in an article. Look..
普尔沃·杜尔写的
By Pulver Deur.
带这么个破玩意回来
Bringing something into this house,
把营养都搞没了
that's gonna take all nutritions out of our food
还会放火
and light our house on fire?
多亏有我
Thank God, for me.
你可以的
Alright, you got this.
今晚你还是别去卡曼的派对了吧
I don't think, you should come to Carmine's party, tonight.
你今天真美
You look beautiful. By the way.
别看我
Don't look at me.
好吗
Alright?
别看我的腿 我的头
Don't look at my legs, don't look at my head.
别闻我的头发
Don't smell my hair.
别问我怎么样
Don't ask me how I am.
别违反这些规则
Don't talk to me outside of this rules
你干什么 -我受够了
What are you doing? - 'cause I'm done.
别走 别淋雨了 来啊
Just stand still. Get in the umbrella. Come on.
卡曼希望罗萨琳
Just..Carmine wants Rosalyn..
和我去 -我不管
.. to come. - I don't care!
你没听我说吗 我不管罗萨琳去不去
You weren't listening. I don't care if Rosalyn comes.
你该干什么干什么
Just do your job, okay?
心里没有我 你就什么都不是
You're nothing to me, until you're everything.
我不是罗萨琳 不吃你那一套
I'm not Rosalyn, I'm not gonna put up with that shit.
这飞机帅不帅
That's a fucking jet, right?
不错 -就得有这种魄力
It's good. - It's the kinda moves you need to make.
帕科·赫尔南德兹吗 -是的 你好
Paco Hernandez? - All right, how is it going?
理奇·德玛索 -幸会
I'm Richie DiMaso. - Nice to meet you.
终于见到你了
It's nice to meet you in person.
这是欧文·罗森菲尔德
This is Irving Rosenfield.
帕科·赫尔南德兹 你好
Paco Hernandez, nice to meet you.
帕科 -等等 他不是阿♥拉♥伯人啊
Paco.. - Wait no, no. He's not an Arab.
墨西哥裔 图森[亚利桑那州]来的
No, Mexican, from Tucson.
我的人呢 艾尔呢
Where is my guy? Where's Al?
我皇后区来的朋友的艾尔呢
Where is Al from Queens? Where is my friend from Queens?
他人呢 你干什么
Where is he? What are you doing?
我得从FBI内部找 -你是
I gotta hire an FBI guy. - What are you...
会说阿♥拉♥伯语吗
You speak any Arabic?
会 你好
Yeah, As-salamu alaykum.
没了
That's it?
我还会几句
No, I have a couple of phrases.
从头做起统一 王八蛋
From feet up, you motherfucker.
你干什么 这样
What are you doing? C'mon.
自然点 假装
Act normal, that's it. Just seem all like...
你基本听不懂英语 更不会说
you can't barely understand english. You can't speak it.
话越少越好 你跟着我
You say as little as possible, you follow my lead.
好吗 好吗
电影精选列表