那就别激动
Don't get your balls in an uproar.
都没问题
Everything is fine. Everything is good.
挺好的 挺好的
It's all good. It's all good.
都挺好 我就是希望
It's all good. I just hope....
合作伙伴没问题
the other part of this is all good.
是真诚的
And real.
因为我们很真诚
Because, we are real. You know that.
你跟我们打过交道 我们很真诚
You deal with us, we are real organisation.
我们 你都不知道我们处理过什么
We're dealing with.. We don't know what we're dealing with.
他是哪来的
Where is he from?
阿布扎比
Abu Dhabi.
阿联酋的吗
Oh, he's from the Emirates?
我能靠你吗
你得说实话 你明白吗
好 就是好
别废话
听明白了吗
要我再说一遍吗
你怎么想
说吧
说吧
我想 我想
I think..I think, what is...
让他自己说
Let him speak for himself.
没事 是我朋友
It's okay. He's a friend of mine.
没关系 我认识他 是我朋友
It's okay, I know him, I know him. He's a friend of mine.
你们来个派对还这么严肃
You guys are way too serious for a party.
我的天 你喝的什么
Holy cow, what are you drinking?
艾尔 听我说 -还有吗
Hey, Al, listen to me. - You got a drink?
现在在开会 很严肃 不好意思
We're in a very serious meeting. I apologize.
你该跟我走 你不是要说
You got to come with me now. You got a speech that...
大家都等你呢 -艾尔 我一会就去
Everybody's waiting for you. - Al, I'll be right behind you.
好吗 相信我
Okay? Trust me.
一会就去 走吧
Right behind you, okay? Come on.
和你合作很愉快
我真的想投钱
跟你会面很荣幸
这他妈怎么可能
What are the fucking odds,
迈阿密的意大利佬会阿♥拉♥伯语
you got an Italian guy from Miami, knowing Arabic.
原来他在中东也做赌场生意
It turns out, he's got casino investments, in the Mideast.
为了方便 他学了两年阿♥拉♥伯语
And, he spent two years learning it to keep the upper hand.
好好听我说
Listen to me carefully.
如果两周内 你把一千万
If you really put 10 million in the bank of our choice
存在我们指定的银行 卡曼 听我说
in the next two weeks. Carmine, listen me carefully.
一千万存在指定的银行
You put 10 million in the bank or our choice.
两周时间 不然
In the next two weeks, or..
不仅会冒犯酋长先生
Not only will the Sheikh feel insulted,
我们佛罗里达的朋友也会被你冒犯
but our friends in Florida will feel deeply disrespected.
我也是
So, will I.
好个姑娘
What a girl.
罗萨琳 跟我走吧 好吗
Rosalyn, you need to come with me, alright.
你要我跟你走吗
Oh, you want me to come with you?
别这样了 行吗
Please, this needs to stop, all right?
你说我会跟你走吗
Oh, you think I should come with you?
别他妈碰我 你个婊♥子♥
Get your fucking hands off me. You fucking whore.
你个婊♥子♥
You're a whore.
是吗 真的吗
Okay, that's really nice.
不要在海洋屋里闹 拜托
We're not gonna do this in the Ocean Room tonight, please.
这是我老公养的婊♥子♥
This is my hausband's whore!
你先待在这 亲爱的
You know, you stay here right now, darling.
别这样 跟我在这坐一会
Please, please. You stay over here with me.
大家都冷静一下 这是怎么回事
Everybody just calm down. I don't know what's going on.
没事吧
You alright?
放松点
Take it easy, okay?
这种事常有
All right. These things happen.
该来的总会来
Whatever is meant to be, is meant to be.
明白吗 -我老说那句话
Alright? - I always say that.
是吗
You say that?
英雄所见略同 -该来的总会来
Kindred spirits. - Whatever is meant to be, will be.
该来的总会来
Whatever is meant to be, will be.
你♥他♥妈♥是在干什么
What the hell do you think you are doing?
我是在干什么
What do I think I'm doing?
那你又他妈在干什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
我跟人调个情 你就指指点点
You're gonna come and judge me for flirting..
那你睡了我老公那么多年呢
while you've been fucking my hausband for how many years?!
你♥他♥妈♥根本不知道怎么回事
You don't have a fucking clue what's going on.
我俩结婚了 还有个孩子
I got a ring on my finger. We have a child together!
他不爱你 罗萨琳 他爱我 你知道
He doesn't love you, Rosalyn. He loves me and you know it..
我知道 他也知道
And, I know it. He knows it.
我俩很快就成了 美好又纯洁
And it might be done now. It was beautiful and it was real.
闭嘴 -我们真心相爱
Stop it. - And, we loved each other.
闭嘴 -你吓他 利用他
Shut up! - You scared him, you manipulate him...
还利用你儿子
And, you use your son!
他肯定还是喜欢的 喜欢那样
Well, he must like it on some level. He must want it.
不然他也不会总回家
Because, he keeps coming back for it.
就像你喜欢的那种香水
It's like that perfume that you love,
哪怕算了你也还是想闻
you can't stop smelling. Even when there's something sour in it.
就是闻不够
You can't get enough of it.
而且呢 他不会离开我
But, guess what? He's never gonna leave me.
他总是想要我
He is always going to want me.
我会让你后悔的伊迪丝
And I will make you so sorry Edith.
让你对我和我家人所做的后悔
I will make you so sorry for what you've done to my family.
你记住了
Mark my words!
少扯淡
That's fucked up!
我从不跟别人扯淡
I would never say anything that's fucked up.. to anybody.
可你不是 因为你恶心透了
But you do. Because you're gross inside.
你又扯淡又恶心
You're so fucked-up and gross.
我恶心透了吗 是你恶心吧
Oh, I'm gross inside? Maybe, your gross inside...
用你那套抢别人的钱
What, robbing people and all that shit that you do.
咱俩都恶心透了
Maybe, we are both gross inside.
所以欧文才喜欢
That's what Irving loves about us.
至少他品味没变
At least, he is consistant.
但是生活就是这样 有时候
You know sometimes in life, all you have,
你要么扯淡 或是害自己
are fucked up, poisonous choices.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
女士们先生们 我们的朋友
Ladies and gentlemen, our friend..
工人的朋友 我的朋友
Working men friend, my friend.
卡曼·波利托市长
Mayor Carmine Polito!
凯姆登市民
Hello, Camden.
新泽西
Hello, New Jersey.
大西洋城你们好
Hello, Atlantic City!
我的很多朋友失业了
A lot of my friends, has been out of work.
很多辛勤工作的人
A lot of good working families
只想过个日子
just wanna work and live.
他们说没有钱赚了
They say, there's no money nowhere.
开玩笑呢吧
You gotta be kidding me!
他们不知道美国是谁建设的吗
Don't they know who build this country!
在新泽西 大家都知道
One thing we can all agree upon, in the state of New Jersey,
我们永不 永不放弃 对不对
is that, we never, never ever give up. Do we?!
对
No!
请跟我一起举杯
Please, raise your glass with me.
敬新时代
To a new era.
从今晚开始
It begins tonight.
我 和我家人
From me, and my family..
谢谢大家
We thank you.
感谢你们为社区
For all the hard work that you have given us.
付出的辛劳
in the community.
看你们的成果 真美
Look what you've done. It's beautiful!
谢谢你们
Thank You!
伊迪丝
Edith?
借我电♥话♥用用
Can I use your phone?
昨晚真疯狂 我弄明白了
Last night was insane. I got it all figured out.
斯托德·索森
stoddard Thorson?
那个 我要广场酒店的舍曼套房♥
Listen, I need the Sherman suite at the Plaza Hotel, Okay?
那可是一层楼
That's the whole floor of the hotel.
我知道 就是一层
No, no, no. I need the whole floor.
我的任务需要
I need it for my operation.
电影精选列表