别老说你的任务 理查德
Stop calling it your operation, Richard.
这不是你的任务
It's not you operation
而且我们也不可能给你租一整层
and I'm not giving you a whole floor of the Plaza Hotel.
有位国会议员要来给酋长
I have members of the congress coming in right now
办理入美国国籍的事
trying to get the Sheikh Citizenship, alright?
这是贿赂
They are taking bribes.
就是现在
That's happening right now.
就是现在
That's happening right now!
贿赂国会议员 你疯了吧
Bribing members of Congress? Are you out of your fucking mind?
斯托德 斯托德 闭嘴
stoddard, stoddard! Shut up!
你知道维克多·特莱吉奥吗
You know who Victor Tellegio is?
维克多·特莱吉奥
Victor Tellegio,
上头是梅耶·兰斯基 你知道吗
works for Meyer Lansky. You know who that is?
兴业国际集团
Resorts International. All right?
他要一千万 给我两周时间
He wants 10 million dollars. I have two weeks. I have...
听我说 听我说
Just listen to me. Listen to me..
怎么不听我说
You're not listening to me!
我只有两周
I have two weeks!
两周把事安排妥当
I have two weeks to put this thing together.
你得给我订广场酒店的舍曼套房♥
And, I need you to get me the Sherman Suite at the Plaza Hotel!
小点声 -快点给我订
Lower your voice. - And you're gonna fucking do it!
帮帮我伊迪丝
Help me out Edith.
安抚一下
Calm me down.
你得安抚一下我
You gotta calm me down.
安抚一下我
You gotta calm me down.
安抚一下我
You gotta calm me down.
安抚一下我
You gotta calm me down.
来吧 来吧
Baby, let's do this right now.
不要 不要 -来吧
No, no..No. - I wanna do this right now.
我现在就要
I wanna do this right now.
看你的皮肤 -我的天哪
Look at your skin. - Oh, my god!
你的皮肤太美了 宝贝
Your fucking skin is glowing, baby.
你的皮肤太美了
Your fucking skin is glowing.
别了 还是等到... -我现在就要
We are not gonna back on until... - I wanna do it now!
我们说好了的 好吗
That's what we agreed on, all right?
所以不要了 明白吗
So, we're not gonna do that, all right?
好吗 你怎么了
All right? Where are you?
你好像吓坏了
You're acting all scared.
还好吗 你还好吗
You okay? You're here with me?
我爱你
I love you.
我认真了 我刚说了
It is real now. I just... I just said it.
就是现在了
So, now is the time.
看着我 看着我 我爱你
Look at me, look at me. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我刚说了
I just said that.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
你想听真♥相♥吗
Do you want the truth?
你想认真吗
You want real?
那就认真吧
You want real, okay.
我准备好了
I'm ready for real.
我认真了 听我的声音
This is real, do you hear my voice?
这才是真的
This is real.
我认真了 这才是我真实的声音
This is real. I want you to hear what's real.
这才是
This is real.
什么
What?
这才是我 -你什么意思
This is me. - What do you mean?
你的口音是装的吗
Well, you're doing an accent?
你在装美国口音吗
The American accent?
不 英音是装的
No, there's no English.
我就是美国人 哪有英音
There's only American. There's no English.
我不是
I'm not...
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别闹 你是伊迪丝 你出生证明上
Stop it, you're Edith. Your birth records say..
那些证明都是伪造的
I falsified my records back to birth. I falsified them.
我叫希妮·普罗瑟 来自新墨西哥州阿布曲奇
My name is Sydney Prosser. I am from Albuqurque, New Mexico.
我不是伊迪丝·格林斯丽 没有她这个人
I'm not Edith Greensly. There is no Edith Greensly.
你 吓到我了
You're..freaking..me out.
你之前说过
No, you said it in the stall.
我们要认真起来
that we are gonna be real.
不再假装了
And, that we aren't gonna fake it.
我是认真的
I'm being real now.
我就是希妮·普罗瑟
This is who I am. I am Sydney Prosser.
好吗
Okay?
你为什么装英音
So, why did you do an English accent?
然后呢
After that.
抱歉 之前没告诉你
I'm sorry, I didn't tell you in the stall.
我造了伊迪丝这个身份是为了生存
I created Edith, because I need it her to survive. Okay?
不过我受够了
But, I'm done with her now.
我真的受够了
I'm so fucking done with it.
不惜一切生存下去 好吗
Right...you do what you need to survive, right?
你
You uh...
你跟你妈住一起
You know, you live with your mom.
有个未婚妻 还不肯承认
You have a fiancee, you don't even acknowledge.
这不就是你吗 弄了个卷发
That's what you do. You curl your hair with your..
弄个卷发 还挺
..fucking curlers. Which is..
好了 没事 你看着挺帅
No, it's okay. You look good with it.
你头发是直的 但是为了生存
You have straight hair. That's what you do to survive.
什么都可以做 我们都是这样
You do all sorts of things. You know, we all do.
别说这个
Please don't talk about that.
我不明白
I'm confused.
我不明白
I'm confused.
我也不明白好吗
I'm fucking confused too. Alright?
我们上♥床♥吧
I think we should fuck.
然后感受一下
And then, we'll feel it.
我们应该都明白了
And then, we won't be confused anymore.
我想谈谈 不想上♥床♥好吗
No, I wanna talk it over. I don't wanna fuck, Okay? No.
不 不 还是上♥床♥吧
No, no. I think that will be better.
我不想 我他妈不想跟你上♥床♥
No. I'm not fucking you. I'm not FUCKING fucking you.
操
Shit!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
请离伊迪丝远点
Could you please step away from Edith?
好吧 请你离她远点
Please? I am asking you nicely.
马上 别站在她身边
Please, step away from Edith right now.
快点 请离她远点
Come on, step away from her. Please?
是说希妮吧
You mean, Sydney?
我告诉他了 对不起
I told him, I'm sorry.
我不在乎了 我他妈不在乎了
I just don't give a fuck anymore. I don't give a fuck.
我不在乎
I don't fucking care.
欧文有枪哎
Irving has a gun, right?
理奇把咱卷进的这事 比坐牢惨多了
Where Richie has got us into is worst than jail.
昨晚我就说过
I told you last night.
别跟那群恶棍谈判
Don't sit down with those goons.
现在可好了
And, what. Now, what?
谁能出一千万 结束了
No one is getting ten million for Tellegio. It's over.
我看不一定
I don't think so.
你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
等特莱吉奥弄明白怎么回事
Because, when Tellegio finds out what happens.
你觉他会找我吗
You think he's gonna go after me?
我可是局里的
Someone from the Bureau.
他会找市长的麻烦吗
He isn't gonna go after the politicians.
他肯定要杀你
He's gonna kill you.
还要追杀你儿子
And, he is gonna go after your son.
还有希妮
And, Sydney.
斯托德·索森
stoddard Thorson?
赶紧给我舍曼套房♥
Yeah, you're gonna give me. The Sherman suite.
一整层
The whole floor.
不行 我说不行了 蠢货 真是
That's a no. I said 'no' whacko. Jesus!
你把那个捕鱼故事的意义
And, you're gonna tell me the point of that
给我说明白
fucking fishing story.
你这样我可不说
Not the way your behaving.
电影精选列表