What if you are not?
如果这群人里面没有你的位置怎么办
What if you are not on that list?
如果这群人里完全没你的位置怎么办
What if you're not on that list, at all?
如果他接了那张支票 进来的是他
He'd be in here right now. If he took the check.
现在进来的却是你
But, no you did.
天哪 我看的这么明显 这么清晰
God! It's so clear to me. It's so crazy clear to me...
但你却看不清 他在利用你 伊迪丝
But it's not clear to you. He uses you, Edith.
来保护他自己 保护他在长岛的儿子
To protect himself. To protect his son..
还有妻子
And his wife in long Island.
不是吗 没错的
No? Yes!
他为她戴上戒指 养育她的孩子
He put a ring on her finger. He adopted her son.
住大房♥子 家里有两辆车
They have huge house, they have two cars.
她一天都做些什么 我来告诉你
What does she do all day? I'll tell you what she does.
玩指甲
She plays with her nail..
看电视 花你的钱
She watches TV and she spends your money.
你赚的钱
The money that you make.
我可不想让你蹲监狱 他却在外面逍遥快活
I don't like that you're in jail. While he is going free.
我不想 我想帮你
I don't like any of that. I wanna help you.
他的这些障眼法都不是真的
All the 'razzle-dazzle' that he does is not good.
是假的 不是真的
It's not real. It's fake.
都是假的 你就是你
It's not real. Who you are is who you are.
在你和上帝之间
Between, you and God.
你和你的灵魂才是最重要的 只有这些可靠
You and your soul. That's what matters. That's what counts.
这也是我要说的
That's what I'm about.
这是我在你身上看到的特质
That's what I see in you.
告诉我 我们第一次见面 你没感觉吗
Tell me, you didn't feel, the first time we saw each other.
我疯了吗 我不觉得
Am I crazy? I don't think so.
我本来都不该跟你说这些的
I am not supposed to be talking about this.
但我不管 我敢于打破陈规
I don't care. I'll break the rules.
伊迪丝 伊迪丝 我想帮你
Okay, Edith...Edith. I wanna help you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
在里面关了三天
Been in here three days.
对她可不太好啊
This doesn't look good for her.
你感觉如何 看她在里面关着
How does it make you feel, her in there?
那张支票是给你的 对吧
That check was for you, right?
但你知道情况有不太对
But, you knew something was off.
因为你很出色 可以说是全国最厉害的
Because you're good. You're like the best of the whole country,
不是吗
Aren't you?
你知道吗 如果美国
You know, if the country
被你 欧文·罗森菲尔德这样的人统治
were run by people like you, Irving Rosenfeld.
我们估计要像危地马拉一样贫苦了
We're gonna be up stringing like Guatemala.
你去过危地马拉吗
You ever been to Guatemala?
你去过危地马拉监狱吗
You ever been to jail in Guatemala
你有没有试过在危地马拉
If you ever tried to get a
打电♥话♥买♥♥套房♥或是什么
telephone or an apartment, or anything in Guatemala.
如果美国被你这样的人统治的话
That's what this country would be like.
我们就变得像危地马拉一样了
If we let people like you run this country.
你凭什么扮演上帝和审判者
Who made you God and Judge?
我奶奶93岁了 从没说过谎
My grandmother lived to be 93 years old. Never lied in her life.
可喜可贺 -谢谢
Congratulations! - Thank you.
我也深以为荣
I'm proud of that too.
诚实可以让你做一个好人吗
Does that make you another good person?
难道我们不应该为之努力吗
Isn't that something to strive for?
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you breaking my balls, huh?
直接说重点
Get to the point.
我在你身上看到了一些东西 欧文
I see something in you, Irving.
我很兴奋 我觉得我们有合作的可能
I get very excited. I think that we have a lot of potential here.
现在 听我说
Now, look?
我有个想法 是我想的 我想做些改变
I came up with the idea. It's all for me. I wanna change things.
我想着重办理白领犯罪案件
I wanna go after, White collar crime.
欧文 你很有能力
Irving, you're a very skilled man.
我想让你教我
And I want you to teach me;
我们可以做好的
Hell, we can do this.
我想找四个人学做你的生意
I want four people to do what you do.
欺诈调查 假证件或假存款
Fraudulent investments. Fake certificates of deposits.
盗窃 造假等等 你给我抓到四个人
Stolen art..Fake art. You get me four people.
你就自♥由♥了
You're off the hook!
抓四个人
Four busts...
你就放了我们
and you will leave us alone?
我们也不用上法庭了
We don't have to testify?
如果你答应 而且完成了 你爱咋咋地
If you got it, you're done. Anything you want.
但如果你要是逃跑的话 你就完了
But, if you run...Then your life is over.
我们永远追捕你 你会过的很痛苦
You're gonna be hunted. It's gonna be very difficult..
还有罗萨琳和你儿子 想在这生活很难
for Rosalyn and the kid to live in this country.
我们得离开
We need to leave.
我们得逃走 现在就走
We need to run and we need to do it now.
我们可以去爱沙尼亚或是罗马尼亚
Right, we'll go to Estonia or Romania;
哪儿都行
I don't care.
但是我们带好钱马上离开这里 好吗
But we take the cash from the bed and get out of here, alright?
我们都说过一百遍了 -丹尼怎么办
We talked about it a hundred times! - What about Danny?
什么丹尼怎么办
What about Danny?
我收养了他 他跟我姓
I adopted him. I gave him my name.
我不会把他留给罗萨琳的 她太...
I'm not leaving him wih Rosalyn. She's...
不稳定 -那是操纵
...unstable! - That is a manipulation.
罗萨琳永远不会放你走的
Rosalyn will never let you go.
她用丹尼要挟你
She used Danny against you.
因为她根本离不开你
Because she's too messed up to let you leave.
我离不开他 我爱他 好吗
I can't leave him. I love him, alright?
他是我儿子
He is my son.
理奇告诉我 你会这么说的
Richie said, you will say that.
理奇 -对
Richie? - Yeah.
那个警♥察♥ -没错
The cop? - Yeah.
你们现在都互称名字了 -说的没错
You're on a first name basis, what? - Yes, I am.
我甚至不在你的考虑名单是吗
I am not even on your list, am I?
什么考虑名单
What list?
你的名单 不论是短名单还是长名单
Your list. Your short list... your long list.
我根本不在他妈你的考虑范围内
I'm not even on any of your fucking list.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you are talking about.
我以为你是爱我的 -我爱你
I thought that you love me. - I love you.
我以为我们之间总有些什么的
I thought that we have something.
当然有 我们那么完美合拍
We do have something. It's perfect!
你说什么来着 我们去罗马尼亚
What are you saying? We're gonna go to Romania.
你说的是这个吧 -对
Is that what you're saying? - Yes.
我说的就是这个
Yes, that's what I am saying.
你 我 还有丹尼 没错
You..Me...Danny. Yes.
你之前可没这么说 -我现在不是说了吗
Well, you never said that before. - Well, I am saying it now.
咱们三个
We are us.
可以一起冒险 就像我们俩之前一样
We can make it an adventure, like we did.
我们一起冒险 就像之前做的一切 好吗
We can make it an adventure, like we make everything, alright?
好 -好吧
Alright. - Okay?
我们得走了 可以吗 相信我
We have to go now, alright? Trust me.
我们必须现在就走
We have to leave right now.
我必须先得到丹尼的抚养权才能走
I can't leave Danny, without custody.
不 你要带我走 我们得逃跑
No, you have to take me away. We have to leave.
你说什么呢 说什么呢
No, what are you saying? What are you saying?!
你能不能淡定一点
Will you pull it together.
居然闹到这步
I can't believe this is happening.
别说我不爱你 那是扯淡
Don't say I don't love you. That is bullshit.
这才是扯淡
This is bullshit.
我们俩 扯淡
We are bullshit.
你扯淡
You are bullshit.
你才是扯淡
You are bullshit.
别 别这样
Please, don't do this.
没想到你会连我都骗
I just never thought that you're conning me.
我永远都不会骗你的
I can never con you.
我爱你
I love you.
别这么说
Please don't say this.
不 我受够了
No, I am done.
别这么说
电影精选列表