We used some temporary funds.
有些在赌桌上
Some gaming tables, some play money
让大家开心开心
for people to have a good time.
有的做了慈善 少男少♥女♥俱♥乐♥部♥
This is for charity, for the Boys and Girls Club
还有些艺术项目
and, uh, some arts programs.
这是贵宾室
This is the Oyster room.
吧台那边的几位先生
There's some gentlemen, sitting over there at the bar.
他们代表着130年的历史
That's a 130 years sitting right there.
就是这么久
That's how many times between them.
美国最大的赌场都是他们的
They run the biggest casinos in the United States.
必须要和他们合作 -好吧
We have to work with them. - Right.
好消息是
The good new is..
他们知道怎么办 交给他们就行
..they know how it's done. They get it done.
你不用操心 各赚各的钱
You don't have to worry. Everyone makes their money.
他们是黑帮吗 -是 但也是生意人
You mean the mob? - Yes, but they're business men.
跟他们待多久你随意
Spend as much or as little time with them as you like.
但打交道是免不了的
But, we do have to deal with them.
只需要走过去打个招呼
All we gotta do is go and say, 'Hello'. Just gotta say, Hi.
我可不认为这是个好主意
I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
跟他们谈之前要确认一下
We gotta confirm before we talk to those guys.
确认 确认什么
Confirm? What is there to confirm about.
什么意思 他们是经营赌场的
I don't understand, they're casino guys!
是经营赌场的
They're casino guys.
也是生意人
They're businessmen, yeah!
已经走到这步了
We came all this way.
都走到这步了 就该这么办
Irving, we came all this way. We should be here.
有什么好害怕的
What is everybody scared of?
有什么好害怕的
What is everybody scared of?
你们怕那群人吗
Those are the guys, that you guys are all scared of?
就是那伙人吗 我可不怕
Those guys over there? They don't scare me.
罗萨琳 罗萨琳
Rosalyn..Rosalyn?
欧文 这样可办不成事
Irving, that's not the way to do this.
我喜欢这样
I love this!
那几个人可怕你们了 知道吗
Those over there are really scared of you guys, you know that?
不知道吗
No?
孩子们 上楼取点苏打水和披萨
Kids, I want you to go up and get some soda and pizzas please.
糟透了
It's a disaster.
我觉得这房♥间不该这么装♥修♥
I think they got this room, all wrong.
你有什么想法
Yeah? What would you do?
除了黑色就是金色
I would do in all black and gold.
吧台要做成暖暖的金色镜子
I would do this bar like a big warm, golden mirror.
听起来很美 -谢谢
Sounds beautiful. - Oh, thank you.
肯定很美 人美想法才美
You expect from that, because she's so beautiful.
别说了 -真美 我喜欢她的头发 也喜欢你的做派
Oh, God, stop. - Gorgeous. And I love her hair, so I know I'm gonna love what you do.
你好啊
How do you do?
不好意思 她已婚了吗
I'm sorry, Is she a wife?
她和我结婚了 是我老婆
No, she is my wife. She's my wife.
各位好啊
Look at these fine gentlemen.
卡曼 你好啊 谢谢你
Carmine, thank you. How are you?
你好啊
I know. You well?
你好 -你好
Good to see you. - How are you?
现在别喝这个
That's not for that right now.
你干什么
What are you doing?
别这样
Stop it!
他就这样 只会搅黄派对 真没劲
Oh, I know because he's a party pooper. He's so boring.
容我介绍 阿卜杜拉酋长
May I present, Sheikh Abdullah.
来自阿布扎比的
Gentlemen, from Abu Dhabi.
酋长 他们是专业人士
Sheikh, these are professionals.
美国最好的赌场都是他们经营的
They run the best casinos in United States.
酋长先生 为表诚意
Mr.Sheikh, as a sign of our seriousness,
特莱吉奥从迈阿密过来亲自见您
Mr.Tellegio came from Miami to meet you tonight.
特莱吉奥先生
Mr...Mr.Tellegio?
特莱吉奥先生来了你怎么不说
Why didn't you tell me, Mr.Tellegio is here.
他在后面
He's in the back room.
第一次见面就谈生意
It's a sign of disrespect to talk, um,
是不是不敬
business. On the first meeting.
哪有 -是不太好
That's not true. - It's disrespectful.
你说什么呢
Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about.
他搞错了
He's got it all wrong.
你想让他在后面一直等着吗
You wanna leave him back there, in the back room waiting?
走吧 见见他
Come on, let's go. We gotta meet him.
我这位纽约的朋友不懂
My friend from New York doesn't know the custom...
不尊敬人总知道吧
They know disrespect, pal.
欧文 我会好好玩的
Hey, Irving I'm gonna be having fun.
没准能让你跟着我开心起来
Maybe, it will be contagious, huh?
他居然那么跟我说话
Can you believe that he talk to me that way?
卡曼
Carmine?
来自迈阿密的维克多·特莱吉奥
Victor Tellegio was from Miami.
是梅耶·兰斯基的副手
He was Meyer Lansky's right hand man.
犹太人 纽约黑帮大佬
20年来 他名声在外
With his prior reputation, as an enforcer from..
因为他从来不处理尸体
..20 years ago was known, to never bury a body;
觉得暴尸街头
because, he felt it sent a stronger message,
更有影响力
to leave it on the street.
现在要对付的 就是他
This is the guy, we now have to deal with.
您不想出去吗 吧台是新的
Are you sure, you don't wanna go out there. It's new bar.
很漂亮的
It's beautiful out there..
我不需要出去
I don't have to go out there.
这就挺好 还有退路
I like it here. There is an exit.
我来去无踪
I'm like a ghost.
没人知道
Nobody knows I am here.
告诉他 我代表佛罗里达的朋友
Tell him, I speak for our friends in Florida.
我们很兴奋 终于可以在东海岸
We're very excited. It's been our life long dream
实现梦想 建造赌场了
to build Casinos resorts in the east coast.
说了吗
You told him that.
他们不希望犹太人赚钱
They don't want the Jews to make money.
不希望意大利人赚钱
They don't want the Italians to make money.
更不希望黑人赚钱
They definitely don't want the blacks to make money.
石油禁运
After, the oil embargo..
汽油危机之后
Gasoline crisis.
劫机 奥♥运♥会闹了两出
The hijacking, the Olympics.
他们也不希望阿♥拉♥伯人赚钱了
They don't wanna see Arabs, make money.
反正不能在美国
Plus, not on our soils.
你怎么跟他说随你
I don't know, if you can tell him in your own way.
我经营了四十年赌场
I've been in the casino business, for forty years.
比其他行业都要小心谨慎
It's scrutinised more careful then any other business.
虽然卡曼让赌场合法了
Carmine made this legal, but..
但还是小心为上
we must be careful or they will take it away.
特莱吉奥先生 我们要怎么起步
So, Mr.Tellegio..How do you think we should approach this?
您说我们该怎么做
What do you think? What do you wanna do?
你想拿赌场牌照 想开下去
If you wanna get the gaming license and keep it.
那这位大股东 这位酋长 必须得是
We have to make our principle investor here, The Sheikh.
美国公民
An American citizen.
要成为公民
Well, to expedite citizenship,
这事有点特殊
that requires special treatment.
你不是有人吗
Well, you would know the right people to do that.
卡曼谁都认识
Carmie knows everybody.
你说什么
What are we talking about?
参议院 国会参议员
U.S Senators. U.S congressmen Senators.
这可厉害了
Wow! That's fantastic!
别这样
I say, stay away from that.
这样不好
That's bad.
肯定有麻烦
That's trouble. That's trouble.
欧文别这样 -有麻烦
Irving please? - That's trouble.
这是谁 你谁啊
Who is this guy? Who are you..Huh?
种地的吗
What are you, a farmer?
特莱吉奥先生 抱歉 这是欧文
Mr.Tellegio, I'm sorry.. This is Irving.
欧文·罗森菲尔德
This is Irving Rosenfeld.
纽约生意人
New York business man.
怎么了 欧文
What's the matter, Irving?
有什么问题吗 -没问题
What's the problem? - Nothing, no problem.
电影精选列表