我看不是 -你看不是吗
I don't think so. - Oh, you don't think so?
理查德 你要的两百万
Richard, you requested the two million.
账号♥是你给的布伦达
And you gave Brenda the account number.
不 不
No, no.
不是我们给的
We didn't do any of that.
不是我们
None of it.
怎么证明钱不在你那
How do we know that you don't have the money?
我现在是在做噩梦吗
Am I living in a fucking nightmare right now?
你冒犯到我了
I find this a little offensive.
真的 你冒犯到我了
Really, I find this a little offensive,
我看你也没办过几个
and I don't see that you got any sort of
靠谱的案子
cock-solid case here at all.
别老想着大案子
Don't let him get in your head.
听我说 听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me.
这个人可是很聪明
We're dealing with a very clever individual.
别让他 -理查德 理查德
Don't let him... - Richard. Richard.
好好想想
Think about it, all right?
你抓了几个大人物
You got some big arrests.
还有国会议员 风光的很
You got U.S. Congressmen. You look good.
很快新闻里就全是你了
You're going to be all over the news.
可你知道什么不风光吗
You know what doesn't look good?
表现你无能的故事
A story about gross incompetence.
我有逮捕
I have a warrant for...
不好意思 我走错了吗
Sorry, do I have the wrong office?
是701 阿方索·西蒙的屋子吗
This 701? Alfonse Simone?
这是701
This is 701.
我叫罗杰·西格潘 在这里办公25年了
My name is Roger Thigpen. I've had this office for 25 years.
我是处理离婚的律师
I'm a divorce attorney.
你弄丢了纳税人的两百万
You lost $2 million of taxpayer money
就因为你搞不清
because you were confused about the location
维克多·特莱吉奥律师的身份和办公室吗
and the identity of Victor Tellegio's attorney?
特莱吉奥的律师
The role of Tellegio's attorney,
阿方索·西蒙 是我们的朋友艾德·马龙假扮的
Alfonse Simone, was played by our friend, Ed Malone,
长岛的冷盘之王
the Cold Cut King of Long Island,
我和希妮就是在他的派对上遇见的
whose party we were at when Sydney and I first met.
阿方索·西蒙
Alfonse Simone.
人们只相信他们愿意相信的 理奇
People believe what they want to believe, Richie.
是你骗我
No, because you conned me.
是你骗我 你们两个都
That's why, because you both fucking con...
你们骗了我
You got under me. You did.
那个
You know, that, uh...
你这话说的也不太对
That doesn't sound so good, either, right there.
其实我不知道你说的是什么
You know, I mean, and I don't know what you're talking about,
但你要是拿那个故事当证据
but let's just assume you want to go with that story.
真的吗
Really?
你想拿那个故事当证据吗
That's the story you want to go with?
是吗
All right?
你就这么跟《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》说吗
That's what you want the New York Times to hear?
你逼着骗国会议员的骗子
That you got conned by the very con men
反倒把你骗了吗
who you forced to entrap the members of Congress in the first place?
你想说这个故事吗
That's what you want to go with?
听着可不像真的啊
That doesn't sound so good for your whole thing, does it?
而且你查处的
And how ironic that the ones who were working hardest
正是努力复兴新泽西经济的人
to get the economy of New Jersey going,
真是讽刺
those are the ones that you round up.
为什么 为什么
And why? Why?
因为他们好下手吗
Because, what, they're the easiest to go after?
那真正的大人物呢
And what about the real bullshit artists?
你连边都挨不上
You didn't even come close to the big leagues.
那些大人物
Those big guys, the money men.
我是想抓他们
That's what I was trying to go after.
很抱歉 你一个都没抓到
I'm sorry to tell you, you got none of them.
理奇 我觉得
You know, Richie, I think, uh...
你可以算个证人 别的没你事了
We may call you as a witness, but otherwise you're done.
你最好回家吧
I think you better go home.
斯托德 -回家吧 理查德
Stoddard? - Go on home, Richard.
我们搞垮了几个大人物
We took down some very big guys.
有些人只是照常做工作
Some of whom, they were just doing business as usual,
帮助社区或是州政♥府♥
helping their communities or their states,
不过有些是政♥府♥的蛀虫
but some of them knew they had larceny in their blood.
他们居然还承认了
And they even admitted it.
不过共有六位议员
But in all, it was six congressmen,
一位参议院
one United States senator
还有我的朋友 卡曼·波利托
and my friend, Carmine Polito.
两百万我们还回去了
We gave the two million back,
卡曼减刑到18个月
so Carmine got the reduced sentence, 18 months.
与他断绝关系
The loss of his friendship
将让我后悔终生
would haunt me for the rest of my life.
到了记功的时候
And when the story was written,
理查德·德玛索的名字从未出现过
Richard DiMaso's name was never mentioned.
希妮和我一起生活了
Syd and I, we moved in together.
罗萨琳
Rosalyn...
车不太好开 我脖子有点僵
The car is a little dinged up, I'm a little stiff,
管他呢 我不想说这个
but whatever, I don't want to talk about it.
她一直很有趣
She would always be interesting.
我老板知道你帮了他个大忙
You know, my boss knows you did him a solid.
是啊
Yes, I did.
他一分钱都没收 所以他们查不到他
He never took a nickel, so they can't get him for nothing.
我不会让他们查到的
I was never going to let that happen.
好了 欧文
All right. Irv.
我受够这指甲油了
I'm done with that nail finish.
再见了 下周见
Bye for now. I'll see you next weekend.
看看你
Hey. Look at you.
你鼻子像你妈妈 能让我摸摸吗
I think your mom got your nose. Is it okay that I wipe that?
之前的日子已经过去
Our conning days were behind us.
你虽然能骗自己一时
You can fool yourself for just so long,
可是总有一天
and then your next reinvention
你得脚踏实地起来
better have your damn feet on the ground.
这是抽象表现主义
This one is abstract expressionism.
我们从银行贷款 办了家合法的画廊
We got a loan from a bank and were able to go gallery-legitimate.
生存的艺术永无止境
The art of survival is a story that never ends.
电影精选列表