是很多年后 因为别的死的
He die in a different way, many years later!
我知道这挺尴尬
Listen, I know it's awkward and I..
我只想说对不起 行吗
I just wanna say, I'm sorry, all right?
我觉得我们还可以一起
But I think we can still stick together and uh...
完成使命 舍曼套房♥不是到手了吗
still fullfil on our work in here. We got the Sherman suite.
整层都到手了吗 -到手了
You got the whole floor? - The whole floor, yeah.
那可好 -你没问题吧
That's good, - Yeah, you okay?
没问题 你呢
Yeah. You?
还行 挨了一下
It's alright, just got hit a little bit.
视线有点模糊
My eye, it's a little blurry.
我买♥♥了眼药水
I got drops at the pharmacy.
你呢 -没问题
You okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
我也抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 欧文
I'm sorry, Irv.
摄像头可以放这 就在这
We can put a camera here. Right in here, maybe.
全都拍下来
And we get it all on film.
这样行吗 -行
You like it? - We do.
花拿来
You know, give me those flowers.
花瓶放这 摄像头放这
We put the flower vase. You can put the camera in there.
刚好可以拍到沙发
And then, we get a clear shot of the couch.
议员就坐在那里
Where we can put the congressman.
没错 就这样
That's right. That's the idea.
卡曼给咱引见过快进监狱的议员之后
And Carmine will go to jail after he delivers us
自己也要进监狱
congressmen soon-to-be felons.
众议员O'康奈尔来电♥话♥
Representative O'Connell's on the phone!
我得接这个 大家回避一下
I gotta take this, you guys. Everyone out, please.
真悲剧 就是个悲剧
This is sad. It's just sad!
亲爱的 我得接这个电♥话♥
Darling, I gotta take this.
抱歉 大家请出去
Sorry, everyone out.
议员先生 你好啊
Congressman, how're you doing?
我是卡曼
It's Carmine.
你这周会来特伦顿吧
Tell me, you're gonna be in Trenton. This week.
有个不错的投资机会
We have an amazing investment opportunity,
想跟你谈谈
I'd like to discuss with you.
我是联邦特工理查德·德玛索
I'm federal agent Richard DiMaso.
这个手提箱里有七万五千美元
I placed 75 thousand dollars in this briefcase.
送给第九区的约翰·欧康纳参议员
For Representative, John O'Connell with the 9th district.
本次会面由卡曼·波利托联♥系♥
Representative O'Connell was contacted by Carmine Polito.
目的是借参议员的影响力
to ask if he could obtain a rapid citizenship,
帮赌场股东
through an act of congress..
阿卜杜拉酋长加入美国籍
For one, Sheikh Abdullah-- the investor.
来这很开心
I'm excited to be here.
约翰啊 又让我想起过去了
Oh, John please, this brings the state back.
咱俩认识多久了
How long we've known each other?
这对咱俩有什么影响
You know, what's this gonna do for us?
这会改变新泽西州
This is HUGE for the state of New Jersey.
稳定经济
Stabilize our economy.
卡曼想在这建酒店
Hotels, restaurants. Carmine sees this.
只等东风了
It's waiting to happen.
这一切都只等东风了
This fucking this is waiting to happen!
可是该死的银行家
But the goddamn bankers,
不肯贷款给我们
they're keeping money on the sidelines.
这样怎么办事
How we suppose to get anything done?
不能牟取暴利
Bankers only put money in the game...
银行家是不会投钱的
where they can reap insane profits!
唯一的问题就是
The only problem is this, uh...
入美国籍的这事
this citizenship..situation.
办得越快越好
We gotta expidite this, as soon as possible.
那你可是找对人了
I'll tell you, you came to the right place.
我们能办成
We can make it happen.
一定得办成
Hey, this is going to happen.
这是认真的
You understand, this is real.
我以家人
On my family...
我的孩子 我的生活和工作起誓
On my kids. On my life and my work.
我知道 卡曼 你是个好人
I know that, Carmine. You are a good man.
我是联邦特工理查德·德玛索
I'm federal agent Richie DiMaso.
这个手提箱里有七万五千美元
I placed 75 thousand dollars in this briefcase for one...
送给第三区的参议员杰里·桑德斯
Representative Jerry Sanders of the Third District.
我不想犯法
I don't wanna do anything illegal.
杰里 当是给你竞选的捐助
Please, Jerry. Use it as a campaign donation.
做什么都行 -谢谢 这对我意义非凡
Whatever you wanna do. - Thank you, that means a lot.
这个手提箱里有六万
I'm placing 60 thousand dollars into this briefcase
送给第四区的参议员埃里克·克舒根
for one Eric Keshoygan of the 4th district.
我尽力而为 卡曼
I'm gonna do what I can to help, Carmine.
这个手提箱里有十万
A 100 thousand dollars into this briefcase,
送给两届参议员
For two term United States Senator,
新泽西的福特·里奇兰德
Ford Richland of New Jersey.
大西洋城
Atlantic City..
一直到海岸边
All the way down the shore.
海边的赌博圣地
A Mecca, by the sea.
卡曼 你的市民爱戴你
Carmine, you're beloved by your people.
你的选民都不是选民了
Your constituency is not even a constituency.
都是你的家人 你是大家的代表
It's your family. That's what you represent, a family.
为他做的一件小事
One small thing you do for this man,
是为新泽西人♥民♥做的一件大事
It's a huge thing we do for the people of New Jersey.
这是我们
This is what we can...
欧文 你干什么
Irving, what're you doing?
你去哪
Where are you going?
不好意思 我去方便一下
Just gotta see a man about a dog. I'm sorry.
我当了好久的参议员 16年
I've been a senator a very long time, 16 years.
相信我 这次机会大概是
Trust me, this is the probaby the biggest opportunity,
最好的了
that we could have. -
十分感谢 我以家人 孩子起誓
I appreciate this. On my family, on my kids..
这事一定得办成
This needs to happen. It's gotta happen.
我保证
You have my word.
我想保住咱俩 我也想保住卡曼
Oh, I wanna save us. I wanna save us! I wanna save Carmine.
真是受不了 我要疯了
It's killing me, it's fucking killing...
只有特莱吉奥这事可以帮卡曼
The only way to help Carmine is through the Tellegio thing.
这非常危险 我们得进去
It's dangerous. It's dangerous. We gotta get in there,
装个窃听器 让他觉得安全
we gotta get a wire in there. We gotta make him feel safe.
只有一件事可能搞砸
There's only one thing that could fuck this up.
就是你老婆
and that's your wife!
我不喜欢你老公 你俩不适合在一起
I don't like your husband. You're no better together.
他不懂得欣赏你
He doesn't appreciate you.
这事很常见 我的婚姻也这样
I mean, it happens. It happened to my marriage.
所以我才去了迈阿密
That's why I went to Miami.
你得学会坚强
Sometimes you just gotta be tough.
你得敢反抗
You gotta stand up,
该离开时就离开
and you gotta leave, you know.
为了得到 有时候
Sometimes, you've gotta let something die.
必须要牺牲
to let something live.
你这么美不该不开心
You're too beautiful to be unhappy.
我知道 我不想
I know. I mean, I don't wanna...
我说我老公坏话
bad mouth my hausband.
不过我还是说几句吧
But just let me badmouth my hausband just for a second.
他觉得自己无所不知
He just thinks that he knows everything.
而且他满嘴胡话 就是个骗子
and he's so full of shit. He's such a liar!
他觉得我很蠢 可是我不蠢
He thinks that I'm stupid. But, I'm not stupid.
我听到他打电♥话♥争吵
I hear him on the phone, arguing.
他喜欢卡曼
He loves Carmine.,
不过讨厌另一个 那个卷发的
but he hates that other guy. That curly headed...
国税局什么的
IRS guy or whatever.
跟我老公之前的情人 那个红发婊♥子♥勾勾搭搭
Who's carting around my hausband's ex-lover, that red headed whore!
国税局 -反正看得出来他特别烦躁
IRS? - Anyway, you can see that it drives him crazy.
你说国税局
When you said IRS,
谁是国税局的 是谁
what IRS guy? What're you talking about?
我听到他打电♥话♥
I hear them on the phone.
我觉得他好像有欧文的什么把柄
I think that, he's got Irving in some sort of bind or something..
他在逼着欧文♥做♥这些
and he's making him do all these sorts of stuff.
电影精选列表