你怎么了 你在哪呢
What's the matter with you? Where are you right now?
我在哪重要吗
What does that make a difference?
快他妈说你在哪
Just tell me where the fuck you are.
61街的外勤办公室
Field Office, at 61st street.
我马上去61街
I'm coming at 61st street, right now.
你干什么
You're gonna do what?
扁你
To beat... your ass.
你干什么
You're gonna what?
你说的对
You were right.
应该一走了之
We should've gone away.
我应该跟你一走了之
I should've gone away with you.
然后从头再来
We are suppose to do it from the feet up.
像你说的那样
Like you always said.
我们就该那样
That's how we were meant to do it,
可是你不肯
only you didn't do it like that.
你不肯那样
You didn't do it like that.
你想保险起见
You played it safe,
可是总有危险
so there's always a danger
最后你肯定跟罗萨琳一起
you're gonna end up with Rosalyn in the dead space.
还有什么破家具和窗帘
With the furnitures and the curtains...
我以前是你的救命稻草 你也是我的稻草
And, I was your lifeline out. And you were mine.
可是这都没问题
And, that was okay. You know?
我希望你能回来
I wish, I could get you back.
你知道我没了你不行
You know I can't do it without you.
你知道的
You know that.
来吧
Come on.
咱们两个和丹尼 像我们说的那样
Me, You and Danny. Like we said.
是我说的 你从来没说过
Like I said. You never said that, I said that.
得赶紧摆平所有人
We gotta get over on all these guys!
我们现在应该想的是这个
That's what we need to be thinking about right now.
我♥操♥
Fuck, shit.
这可不简单
That's big.
太疯狂了
That's fucking crazy.
不管怎么说
Whatever it is,
这都是咱俩最好的一票
it gotta be the best we've ever done.
好吗
Okay?
21日深夜德玛索探员给我打电♥话♥
Agent DiMaso called me, late on the night of 21st.
我觉得他喝醉了
I believe that he was intoxicated.
他威胁了我
He threatened me.
我说这样不好
I told him, that this was inappropriate.
必须遵守现有规章
Procedures exist for purposes that we must respect.
这种电♥话♥
This is the third such call,
德玛索探员打了三个
that I received from Agent DiMaso.
5日夜他又打给我
He called me again, on the night of the 5th.
半夜两点
At two A.M.
他威胁要杀了我
And he threatened to kill me.
然后
Subsequently,
他要求我允许他租用舍曼套房♥
he demanded that I allow him to use the Sherman Suite..
在广场酒店 为了
The Plaza hotel, for purposes..
贿赂某位国会议员
of bribing member of the Congress.
很抱歉
I am so sorry!
我还没讲完
I'm not finished.
还有很多
There's a lot more.
我其实无比尊敬你
I have nothing but the utmost respect for you..
没事 你是我的导师
It's okay...as my mentor, as...
你干什么
What are you doing?
我说的是真心话
I just wanna talk from my heart.
我不想搞得很正式
I don't wanna do it on record or anything.
我也有敏感的时候
It's just...I get vulnerable.
我可以
Can I finish my..?
我可以完成陈词吗 -当然 当然
Can I finish my sta.. - Of course, of course.
你不就是来陈述的吗
That's why we're here.
我尊敬你
I respect you.
我真的觉得你不尊重我
I think you do other things besides respect me.
喂 你干什么
Hey, hey..Hey! He, what are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我一上头就控制不住
It's just hard for me to control my passion.
我很有激♥情♥
I'm a very passionate person.
纽约人都这样 你理解吧
We're from the New York. You understand this.
他去中西区的冰湖里钓鱼
He goes ice fishing in the Mid-west.
我要你保密的
That was told to you in confidence.
他在冰湖上钓鱼 看看他
He's an 'Ice fishing guy', Look at him.
你干什么
What are you doing?
不是你的问题 别拿枪 放下
It's not you. That's not you with the gun. Stop it.
就是我的问题
You know, it's me. It's me!
不了解的事就不要做
Don't do something that you don't know anything about, all right?
等等 别上膛
Wait, wait..Wait. Do not load that gun.
枪放下
You drop that gun...
我都打不到你 -别 住手
I'm not even gonna hit you. - Don't..Don't!
看好了 蠢货
Watch this, fucko!
好了
So...
你想用舍曼套房♥
You wanna use the Sherman suite,
整层楼吗 -是的
The entire floor? - Yes.
天哪 -广场酒店的
God! - Of the Plaza Hotel.
黑♥手♥党♥的事怎么样了 我以为
What happend to the mafia? I thought you..
不不不 这两件事有交集
No, no..No. This is where they intersect!
就是这件事 他们双方都参与
This is where, the two things intersect. The two world.
政客和黑♥手♥党♥
The politicians and the Mafia.
维克多·特莱吉奥的人
Victor Tellegio's people,
经营兴业国际的 -等等
who runs Resorts International.. - Wait a minute.
维克多·特莱吉奥露脸了吗
Victor Tellegio showed his face?
是啊 我跟他坐在一张桌子上
Yeah, I sat with him. I sat with Victor Tellegio.
我和他一起待过
I hung out with him.
我们能逮到他 以及整个组织
We can get him. We can get his whole organisation.
同时呢
As well as getting..
你想抓多少议员都可以
any number of congressemen.. I mean, that's just the...
而且这还只是个开始
that's just peeling the first layer of the onion.
那你 那你怎么做到
How're you..How are you gonna do that?
先拿一千万 -一千万吗
We would get ten million dollars.. - Ten million dollars?
一千万吗 -这是向他们表示诚意
Ten million dollars?! - And that's how we just let them know...
他怎么说 愿为咱们卖♥♥命吗
So, what does he say, he's gonna do this for us?
怎么说服他
How are we trapping him?
他们承诺建造赌场
They're gonna promise to build casinos...
设计布局
handle the skims...
搞定执照
do the licensing.
你怎么知道 你录下来了吗
You have what? You have him on tape saying this?
录了吗 没有吧
You have that, right? No.
我要你找个安全的方式
I want you to find a safer way,
监听维克多·特莱吉奥
to get Victor Tellegio on a wire.
不能拿一千万 太疯狂了
No ten million dollars, that's crazy.
谢谢
Thank you.
就算是诱捕特莱吉奥也是 可是
Right? Even to entrap Tellegio. It's crazy. But...
你可以用舍曼套房♥
You can have the Shermen suite.
不 不 -拜托 斯托德
No, no. - stoddard, please.
给我抓几个议员回来
To go and get me some congressmen.
给我抓几个受贿的议员
Go and get some congressmen taking bribes.
抓几个议员 好吗
I wanna pinch us some congressmen, okay?
然后来找我 我为你自豪
You come back to me. I'm proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you..
还有斯托德
And stoddard.
希望你不被炒鱿鱼
Good luck keeping your job, by the way,
还不会坐牢
and, staying out of jail,
还不会被黑帮杀掉
and, not being killed by the mob!
如果都没有 你干的还算不错
but, othewise, you're doing a great job.
你钓鱼的那个故事什么结尾
What's the end of the ice fishing story?
不给你讲
I'm not telling you.
我给你哥哥打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call your fucking brother,
让他讲结尾 -他死了
to find out the end. - My brother is dead!
原来是这样 他掉进冰窟窿里死了
That's how it ends! He fell to through the fucking ice!
不 他不是那么死的
No, that's not how he dies.
电影精选列表