这太棒了 太棒了
This is so... good. So good.
这是极品嫩牛排啊
It's the piccata of the gods.
这太美妙了
This is so nice.
卡曼 这是上等开胃酒
Carmine, this is the nice digestive
罗科 非常感谢 -谢谢你 罗科
Thank you, Rocco. - Thank you, Rocco.
我觉得 对待别人
I believe that you should treat people
要像善待自己一样
the way that you want to be treated.
是上帝这么说过吗 -他可能说过
Did Jesus say that, or something? - He may have.
而且我觉得
I think also,
人情在钱之上
always take a favour over money.
我觉得上帝也这么说过
I think, Jesus said that as well.
第二句话是他说的吗
I don't know if he said the second one.
他可能说过第一句
He might have said the first one.
我在调整家具的位置
I chipped that moving furniture.
那是我的新爱好
It's my new obsession.
换位置重新装饰 让我感觉很好
Moving, redecorating... it makes me feel better.
就像做运动一样 但有一种
Like, exercise. But, there is this...
有一种指甲油 只能在瑞士买♥♥到
there is this topcoat. That you can only get from Switzerland.
我不知道该怎么办才好
And, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
因为快要用完了
Because I'm running out of it.
但我喜欢它的味道 -我可以帮你买♥♥到
But, I love the smell of it. - Oh, I can get it for you.
欧文总是闻不够那个味道
Irv can't get enough of that.
那太棒了 -没问题
That would be amazing. - Of course!
那个指甲油有一种
There is something... the top coat.
有些像香水但又有一些腐烂的味道
It's like, perfumy. But, there is also something rotten?
我知道这听起来很不可思议
And, I know that sounds crazy.
但真的让我欲罢不能 闻一下 真的
But, I can't get enough of it. Smell it, it's true.
多莉 一般情况下
Dolly, historically...
世界上最好的香水
the best perfumes in the world.
都跟一些很肮脏的东西联♥系♥在一起 -是的 没错
They're all laced with something nasty. - It is true!
是的 是的
It is true! It is true!
欧文很喜欢
Irving loves them.
他总是闻不够
He can't get enough of that smell.
闻不够
I can't get enough.
卡曼 -卡曼 闻一下指甲
Carmine. - Carmine, smell the nails.
有甜味有酸味 -闻一下指甲
Sweet and sour. - Smell the nails.
腐烂和美味
Rotten and delicious.
闻起来像花的味道
It smells like flowers.
但是跟垃圾在一起的花
Flowers, but with garbage.
又有点带花香的酸味 -是的
And like sour with flower. -Yeah.
你知道那对我来说像什么吗 像是胡荽
You know what that is for me. It's coriander for me.
欧文很爱这个味道 总是闻不够
Irv loves it, he can't get enough.
这味道吸引着他
That's what hooks him.
他总是为了这个味道回来
He always comes back for it.
闻不够
I can't stop.
我真开心
I'm having a good time.
他会说 他一会儿就会说
He's gonna say... he is gonna say,
我们要谈公事 倒数 五
'We have to talk business'. In Five...
四 三 二 一
four, three, two... one.
多莉 我和卡曼能在这儿谈谈公事吗
Dolly, Can me and Carmine talk about business here?
她没事 她没事
She's all right! She's all right!
不不不 别这样 这会让我更醉
No, no, no, don't do that. It makes me a little more drunk.
我没事
No, I'm okay.
我没有那么醉 是因为我笑了吗
I'm not this drunk. No, it was just because I was laughing.
欧文 别让我走
Irving, please don't let me go,
我们可以玩儿得很开心
you know I could have fun.
你未婚妻今晚不想出来吗
Didn't your fiance want to come out tonight?
是啊
Yeah, uh..
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Yeah... No.
我不知道
I don't know.
天哪 对不起
Oh, God...I'm sorry.
对不起 我们不需要谈这个
I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about it.
我只是在跟你开玩笑 -没关系
I was just teasing you... - That's alright.
有没有想过类似"我怎么会这样"的问题
Ever think like, 'How did I end up here?'
我的生活为什么一团糟 这样的问题
Like, how my life become screwed? Ever think of that?
你很想知道
And, you wonder like...
我能过的更好吗 还是就这样了
can I ever gonna get up to a better place. Or, this is it.
你有这样的感觉吗 -有
You feel like that? - Yeah.
我有
Yeah, I do.
我完全明白那种感觉
I definitely, know that.
对不起 我们不一定非要去跳舞
I'm sorry, we don't have to go dancing.
我们可以去喝咖啡 聊天或者做其它事
We can go have coffee or talk or something or just...
不不不 我需要跳舞
No, no, no, no. I need this.
求你了 我需要跟你一起跳舞
Please, I need to go dancing with you.
求你了
Please.
好的 亲爱的 我们去跳舞
Okay baby, Let's go dancing.
快点儿 然后滚出来
Hurry up and get out of this.
我真♥他♥妈♥喜欢你
I really fucking like you.
是啊 我也喜欢你
Yeah.Yeah. I like you too.
我想要生活
I wanna live.
真正的生活
Like, for real.
没有他妈的虚假 对吗
No more fake shit. Right?
等我们决定真正相爱
We're gonna wait until we decide to fall in love, we fall for real.
那时再做♥爱♥
That's when we fuck.
等到那时候
Not till then.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
你到底要不要上她 还是赶快滚出来
Are you gonna fuck her or get out of the door for real!
好吗 -好
Alright? - Yeah.
没有他妈的虚假 -没有他妈的虚假
No more fake shit. - No more fake shit.
没有他妈的虚假 -没有他妈的虚假
No more fake shit. - No more fake shit.
没有 他妈的 虚假
No...More...Fake...Shit!
我♥操♥ 我要尿尿
Fuck me! I gotta piss!
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out.
先生们
Boys.
这位是 朱利叶斯
This guy right here, Julius?
这位
This guy,
欧文·罗森菲尔德 知道他要做什么吗
Irving Rosenfeld. You know what he's gonna do?
他要把酋长带到大西洋城
He is gonna bring the Sheikh to Atlantic City.
他要做成这件事
That's what he's gonna do.
我们可以重新翻修那些度假村
Where we can rebuild all those resorts, there.
让每一个人都有工作
Put everybody back to work.
他将让这个社区 这个州
He's gonna get this community, He's gonna get this state
重新找到立足之地
back on it's feet to where it belongs.
对吗
Isn't that right?
他会让我们的收入增加
He's gonna grow our tax base,
创造成千上万的工作机会
and create thousands and thousands of jobs, for everyone!
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
致欧文
To Irving!
致欧文
To Irving!
来吧 这位老兄 有颗大心脏
Come on, this guy right here. He's got a big heart.
这么说吧 那行不通吗
Let's just say, that it didn't work out?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
当然能行得通 像你我一样的人
Of course, it's gonna work out. Guys like you and me...
对吧 伙计 我们梦想 建造
come on man, right? We dream and we build.
决不放弃
We never give up.
绝不退出
We never quit.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
当然
Yeah, sure.
酋长是黑人吗
Is the Sheikh black?
酋长他是 是阿♥拉♥伯人
The Sheikh, he is uh... He is an Arab.
阿♥拉♥伯人是黑人 对吗
That's black, isn't it?
我知道这个问题可能很蠢
I know maybe it's just a dumb question but...
我只是在想
I was just wondering...
为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
我想要安排
I would like to arrange...
酋长
the Sheikh...
参观一下凯姆登
to see Camden.
电影精选列表