剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
然后又把这本书合上了
and we closed the book on this.
没错 就跟过去十年
Yes, and just like every other book
我们看过的其他每一本书一样
that we have read over the past ten years,
我们还没看完 就把书给合上了
we closed the book before we were finished.
我们在谈论我们的孩子了
We're talking about our babies.
我们要有孩子了
We're having babies!
我们要有孩子了
We're having babies.
肃静
Silence!
请所有人都听好 因为我有大奶♥子♥
I need everyone's attention because I've got big boobs.
我是说 有大消息要宣布
I mean, big news.
不过 你们瞧瞧我的大奶♥子♥
Then again, look at 'em.
等等 我们为什么来这里来着
Wait, why are we here?
你要带我们出去吃晚餐
You're taking us all out to dinner
好让我分享我的大消息
so I can share my big news.
是什么消息
Oh, what is it?
斯特凡和我成功挺过了婚后的第一次吵架危机
Estefan and I survived our first fight as a married couple,
现在我觉得 无论什么事 我都能挺过去
and now I feel like I can survive anything.
所以我们在商量要个孩子
That's why we're talking about having a baby.
打我♥干♥什么
What was that for?
你不能要孩子
You're not having a kid!
我们不玩孩子这一套
We don't do kids!
那会毁掉一切的
It would mess up everything!
你四下里看看
Look around you.
这个房♥间里的任何人
Nobody in this room
都不该考虑要个孩子
should ever even think about having a baby...
你不会 我不会 他不会 她就更不会了
Not you, not me, not him, and certainly not her.
天呐 那说得对
Oh, my God, you're right.
我们任何人想将一个孩子带到这世上 都是疯了
It would be insane for any one of us to bring a child into the world.
你们说是吧 走吧
Right, you guys? Come on, let's go.
我们要告诉他们吗
Should we tell 'em?
等到我们谁的孩子显怀了再说吧
Eh, let's wait till one of us is showing.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表