剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Trevor, you're not bisexual.
你是同性恋
You're gay.
菲奥娜
And Fiona,
如果你觉得这不是问题 那你就是在自欺欺人
you're kidding yourself if you think that's not a problem.
我们之所以这么说
And we're only saying this
只是因为我们有过相同的境遇
because we've been where you are,
那给我们带来了很多痛苦
and it caused us a lot of pain.
你也这么想吗 格蕾丝阿姨
Is that what you think, Aunt Grace?
我觉得
I think...
你们的感情特别动人
what you two have is beautiful.
格蕾丝
Grace.
威尔 别多管闲事
Will, get out of their business
一边凉快去
and get out of their way.
-好受点了吗 -当然
- Feeling better? - Oh, yeah.
真的 感觉好极了
Yeah, I'm feeling wonderful.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die...
边看经典喜剧《听吉姆说》的重播边死
while watching reruns of "According to Jim."
这集男主角在掰手腕对决中把卡车输掉了
It's the one where Jim loses his truck in an arm wrestling match!
真是经典呢
Well, that's a classic.
沃克夫人 其实经济舱和头等舱是一样的
Mrs. Walker, there's no difference between coach and first class.
毕竟我们都只是芸芸众生的一员
Underneath, aren't we all just people
无论身处何舱
no matter where we sit?
妈呀 这机上都没有足够大的呕吐袋
Good lord, there is no barf bag
来装你刚刚吐出来的屁话
big enough to hold what you just hurled up.
你还不明白吗 我从小就一无所有
Don't you understand? I grew up with nothing.
一切全靠我和整形医生白手起家赚来的
Me and my doctors built me from the ground up.
我不能死在经济舱里
I can't die in coach.
大家会发现我的尸身躺在穷♥人♥旁边的
They'll find my body with the poors.
跟一堆炸薯球和洞洞鞋混在一起
All mixed in with the tater tots and the Crocs.
我的人生故事不能这样凄惨结束
This can't be the way my story ends.
不会有事的 你只要放松就好
It's not going to. You just need to relax.
你要我怎么放松
How do you expect me to relax?
我只带了兴♥奋♥剂♥
I only brought uppers.
只可惜你没有情感支持动物
It's too bad you don't have a service animal.
你是说女佣吗
You mean like a maid?
不 是一种受过训练来安抚你的宠物
No, I-it's a pet that's been trained to comfort you.
有时候 身边有个忠实的伴侣
Sometimes, holding on to a faithful companion
它无条件地爱你
who loves you unconditionally
只想为你服务 你会好受很多的
and only wants to serve you can help.
像是园丁那样吗
Like a gardener?
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
一切都会平安无事的
Everything is going to be fine.
飞机不会坠毁
The plane is not going to crash,
就算真坠毁了
and even if it did,
你知道你的故事会是怎样的吗
you know what your story would be?
肯定是一个美丽的富婆
It would be about a rich, beautiful woman
被整个曼哈顿的人追捧 英年早逝
who was admired by all of Manhattan.
会说话你就多说点
Keep talking.
报道上还会说 她的敌人比朋友多
It would also say that she had more enemies than friends,
且有谣传称她跟前总统夫人杰姬·奥是情人
and that she was rumored to have been lovers with Jackie O.
那个昵称是我给她取的 并且...
I gave her that nickname, and...
私下告诉你
Between you and me,
"奥"[高♥潮♥/口♥交♥]代表的可不是"奥纳西斯"
the "O" Didn't stand for "Onassis."
在肯尼迪总统遇刺身亡后
杰姬后来嫁给了希腊船王奥纳西斯
好吧
Okay, um...
实际上 在我们正式开始前
actually, before we get into this,
我有个关于演技的问题要问
um, I have an acting question.
你介意我问吗
Do you mind?
说真的 这世上最重要的事
Literally nothing is more important
就是一个演员帮助另一个演员提高演技
than an actor helping another actor get better at acting.
太好了 好吧
Yes, okay.
我最近被选中扮演一个叫艾斯特凡的角色
So, um, I was recently cast in the role of Estefan,
他是个西班牙人 刚结婚 他的配偶叫...
a Spanish newlywed, whose spouse...
"鸭克"
"Yack"...
被一个长得很帅气的陌生人勾引了
is propositioned by a beautiful stranger.
大剧作家田纳西·威廉姆斯的作品吗
Tennessee Williams?
可以 你想给那个陌生人取什么名都行
Sure, you can call the stranger whatever you want.
所以当鸭克告诉艾斯特凡
So when Yack tells Estefan
田纳西·威廉姆斯
that Tennessee Williams
想勾搭自己爽一次
wants to have a down-and-dirty hook-up,
艾斯特凡说「勇敢地上吧」
uh, Estefan says go for it.
但我的问题是
But this is my question:
艾斯特凡为何对此没有任何不满呢
why doesn't Estefan have a huge problem with it?
他难道不该对此感到烦心恼怒吗
Shouldn't that bother him?
或许艾斯特凡意识到自己不是适合婚姻的料
Well, maybe Estefan's realized he's not cut out for marriage,
睁一只眼闭一只眼总比承认
and looking the other way is easier than admitting
他不再爱对方了要简单些
he's fallen out of love with--
不好意思 你是说对方叫"鸭克"吗
I'm sorry, did you say "Yack"?
是啊
Yeah.
我刚刚就害怕这点
I was afraid of that.
同性恋在做♥爱♥前总是这么伤感吗
Are gays guys always this sad before sex?
说实话 比你想象的还要伤感
Honestly, more than you think.
杰克 打住
Jack, stop.
你好
Hello.
杰克 听着 我知道我之前说我可以接受
Jack, look, I know I said am cool with this,
但我真的接受不了 好吗
but I am not cool with this, okay?
我刚刚将热坚果端给乘客
I just handed out warm nuts to the guests
脸上一丝笑容都没有
without even giggling once.
我都快崩溃了好吗
I mean, I am falling apart, okay?
我也是
Oh, me, too.
我这会儿应该把瑞恩·菲利普操哭才对
I should be absolutely ruining Ryan Phillipe right now,
但我做不到
but I can't.
我不再在意什么「出轨通行证」了
I don't care about some stupid hall pass anymore.
婚姻不仅仅是一纸文书那么简单
Marriage is more than just a piece of paper.
那是种「一生一世一双人」的承诺
It's a promise that you're the only one I wanna be with.
我的爱人
Mi amor.
抱歉了 菲利普先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Phillipe.
抱歉 我的情绪一下子都冲上来了
I'm sorry, my emotions are right on the surface.
正因此我才是个出色的演员
That's why I'm such a good actor
同时玩德州扑克又玩得很烂
and so terrible at Texas hold 'em.
你现在跟我一样性致勃发吗
Are you as aroused as I am right now?
简直无法测量
Oh, beyond measure--
因为我没带尺子
because I did not bring the ruler.
好了 我就不打扰你们了
You know what, I'll leave you two alone,
因为爱意味着你永远不需要说
because love means never having to say,
"你在厕所里尽情寻欢吧 我在外等着"
"I'll wait on the toilet until you're done."
等等 如果你愿意
Wait, um, if you want,
你可以留下来围观
you can stay and watch.
真的吗
Really?
你这么在意LGBTQ群体在荧幕上
You care that much about the accurate representation
能得到准确的呈现吗
of the LGBTQ community onscreen?
-就是这原因 -是啊 当然了
- That's why, yeah. - Yes, sure.
你们怎么能说他不是双性恋呢
How can you say he's not bisexual?
他交往过的女人比我都多
He's dated more women than I have,
其中很多女人也跟他交往过的很多男人交往过
and a lot of those women have dated a lot of the guys that he's dated.
现在的世界怎么乱成这样了
What the hell is going on out there?
我觉得威尔的意思是... 是他提起来的啊
I think what Will is saying-and he brought this up.
我只是解释说明下
I'm just clarifying.
如果一个男人被别的男人吸引 他可能是同性恋
If a man is attracted to men, he might be gay.
再次声明 这是他的想法
Again, his thoughts.
特雷弗 如果你觉得
And Trevor, if you think you're just gonna
你的余生都不再会被男人吸引
"Not be attracted to men" for the rest of your life,
那你是在自欺欺人
you're lying to yourself.
但任何单配偶制的感情关系都是这样
But that's any monogamous relationship.
你必须做出选择 不跟配偶以外的任何人在一起
You have to make a choice not to be with other people.
你说得对 但你内心深处
You're right, but the part of you
选择跟女人在一起的那部分
that chooses to be with women
只不过是为了应付社会压力罢了
is just responding to societal pressure.
这跟我们都看《小谎大事》的原因是一样的
It's the same reason we all watch "Big Little Lies."
你怎么能说双性恋是不存在的呢
How can you say bisexuality's not real?
它就在LGBTQ的中间摆着呢
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表