剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
You ever think that
因为你助手的关系
your relationship with your assistant
你能看到个亿万富翁扮成婴儿
would lead to you watching a billionaire dressed as a baby
告诉全城的人他刚把屎拉裤子里了
telling an entire town that he just pooped his pants?
我有想过
'Cause I did.
-我来捡 -不用 我可以搞定
- I got it. - No, it's okay.
- 没事 没事 - 我捡到了
- It's okay, it's okay. - I got it.
是露发过来的信息 "你的报价已生效"
It's a text from Rue. "Your offer is in."
你出价要买♥♥那栋房♥子吗
Did you make an offer on that house?
我或许都买♥♥不到手
I probably won't even get it.
天啊 你有打算告诉我吗
Oh, my God. Were you ever gonna tell me?
还是要等我发现
Or was I just supposed to figure it out
沙发上没了饼干屑 才琢磨明白是怎么回事
when I stopped finding Cheez-It powder on the couch?
我就知道你会是这种反应
I knew this was gonna be your reaction.
拜托
Come on.
我们一直都知道我总有一天会搬出去
We've always known eventually I was gonna have to move out.
是啊 最多搬到街那头
Yeah, down the street.
不是搬到另一个邮政区
Not to a different zip code.
我以为也许我们会先谈一下
And I thought maybe we'd talk about it first.
或者像平常一样无限推后
Or put it off like we always do.
威尔 威尔 坐火车只要40分钟
Will, Will. It's a 40 minute train ride.
我们依旧会一直见面的
We're gonna see each other all the time.
是啊 大家都这么说
Yeah, and that's what people say.
-希望你这下高兴了 -威尔
- Now, I hope you're happy. - Will...
你把「凯伦沃克日」毁了
You've ruined Karen Walker Day.
威尔
Will.
你知道你以后会讨厌这地方的
You know you're gonna hate it here.
你对什么都过敏
You're allergic to everything.
我们还是不知道是布拉特是什么
We still don't know what a Blatt is,
但我相信你对那个肯定也过敏
but I'm sure you're allergic to those too.
威尔 对不起 我应该早些告诉你的
Will, I'm sorry. I should have said something.
但当我坐在那栋房♥子里的时候
But when I was sitting in that house,
我仿佛看到了我的人生应该有的样子
it was like I had a vision of what my life is supposed to be.
就在那栋房♥子里
And it's there in that house
和我的宝贝儿子在那个院子里玩耍
with my little boy in that yard--
好吧 就是没有我
Right, right. Without me.
-我不是那个意思 -格蕾丝 你知道吗
- That's not what I meant- - Grace, you know what?
我们两个一把年纪了才打算要孩子
It's hard enough that we're both having babies
已经够艰难了
at this stage in our lives,
但原本让我觉得我可以做到的原因
but what made me think it was all gonna be okay
是我们将一起去面对
was that we were gonna do it together.
但可能你不是这么想的吧
But I guess you don't feel that way.
好了 就像我常对我的按♥摩♥治疗师说的
Okay, now as I like to tell my massage therapist,
准备好迎接盛大的收尾吧
get ready for a big finish.
请各位戴上面具
So put on your masks.
因为现在是时候迎接
Because now, it is time to welcome
"你们的英雄 你们的女神
"Your hero, your goddess,
以及兔子杰茜卡的原型人物"
and the inspiration for Jessica Rabbit,"
凯伦·沃克
Karen Walker.
谢谢了 小伙子们
Thank you, boys, mmm.
真让人忍♥"布"住地激动
Ah, what a Blatt.
我本来打算搞一尊雕像
So I thought of a statue,
我还想着把我的头像印在本地的货币上
I thought of putting my face on the local currency,
但后来我想到这座小城
but then I thought of this town.
布拉兹维尔这座小城
This town of Blattsville,
名字也是奇丑无比
with its ugly, ugly name.
于是我想到了这个主意
And I came up with this.
凯伦沃克城的骄傲
欢迎来到凯伦沃克乐园
Welcome to Karen Walker-land.
现在你们都生活在我体内
Now you all live in me.
于是我改变主意了
So I changed my mind.
我很抱歉你将失去这单生意
And I'm so sorry you're gonna lose a sale,.
但我必须撤回报价
but I have to withdraw the offer.
但你之前离开时
But you sounded so sure when you left.
我还想着"这是个强大 聪明 美丽
I thought, "There goes a strong, smart, beautiful,
有活力的年轻女性"
energetic, young woman."
大家对我的评价的确如此
People do say that.
但我们之间有着特殊的历史
But we have this history, you know?
暗示了承诺 要是不遵守...
Promises implied and to undue that now--
虽然这与我无关
Not that it's any of my business,
但我不信任那个男人
but I don't trust that man.
太瘦了 冬季还有褐色皮肤
Too skinny, tan in the winter.
真的很古怪
It's weird.
他会觉得这两点都是在夸奖他
Oh, he would think both of those were compliments.
我只是觉得任何男人面对
I just think that any man that would talk
你这种聪明 美丽 有活力的女人...
a smart, beautiful, energetic woman like yourself--
-你忘记说"年轻"了 -瞧你多聪明
- You forgot young. - There's the smart.
但如果他劝你放弃这栋房♥子
But if he's talking you out of this house,
那说明他不是个好男人
he's just not a good man.
格蕾丝 我希望你买♥♥下这栋房♥子
Grace, I want you to buy this home.
这才是个好男人嘛
Now that's a good man.
-你到底想把我怎么样 -我之前太自私了
- What are you doing to me? - I was being selfish.
我满脑子想的都是
You know, all I thought about
你的离开会对我产生的影响
was how you moving away would affect me.
不 是我太冲动了
No, I was being impulsive.
我都不知道我是怎么想的
I don't even know what I was thinking.
你想的是给你儿子准备一个完美的家
You were thinking about a home for your son.
你为何不会选中这里呢
And why wouldn't you want it to be here?
有广阔的呼吸空间 有个大院子
There's room to breathe, a big backyard,
有两个化妆台的洗手间
a bathroom with a double vanity
可以让父亲和女儿
where a father and daughter
比如 同时拔眉毛
could, I don't know, pluck their eyebrows together.
听上去你应该搬来这里才对啊
It sounds like you should move here.
我跟你说 还有另外一个人也相中了
Now I should tell you there's one other offer,
但她的精神状态似乎不太稳定
but she seems a little unstable.
你刚刚才夸我强大 有活力 美丽呢
You just said I was strong, energetic, and beautiful.
中介就是见人说人话见鬼说鬼话
This is how the game's played.
听我说 你们两个显然都很喜欢这栋房♥子
Now look, both of you obviously like the home,
所以我觉得这里真的很适合你们
so I think this will be a great place for you
像一家人一样生活
to raise your family.
我们不是一家人
We're not a family.
没错 我们就是好朋友
Yeah, we were just best friends
一直以来都是室友而已
who've pretty much always been roommates.
现在我们要同时有孩子了
And now we're both having kids at the same time.
没错 我们就像彼此生命中的主心骨
Yeah, we're like each other's main person
我们想一起养育我们的孩子
and we wanted to raise our kids together.
我听着就像一家人啊
Sounds like a family to me.
所以 你们打算一起买♥♥下这栋房♥子吗
So would you guys like to put in an offer together?
我们的想法是怎样的
What are we thinking?
我们的想法是
We're thinking
或许我们该一起买♥♥下这栋房♥子
about maybe buying this house together.
-是吗 -我也不知道 是吗
- Are we? - I don't know, are we?
我觉得就是啊
I think we are.
那个地下室也可以轻易放下一张日光浴美黑床
And that basement could easily fit a tanning bed.
-你说什么 -抱歉
- Excuse me? - I'm sorry.
-这是不是太疯狂了 -我懂 我懂
- Is this crazy? - I know, I know.
外人会怎么说我们啊
What are people gonna say about us?
大概就是二十年来他们一直说的那些话吧
I guess the same thing they've been saying about us for 20 years?
"他们到底打算什么时候上♥床♥啊"
"When are they finally gonna do it?"
另外一句
The other thing.
"你觉得他们是不是已经上过床了"
"Do you think they've already done it?"
另外另外那句话
The other, other thing.
"虽然很怪 但却很成功"
"It's odd, but it works"?
-我的天呐 -我的天呐
- So, oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
-我们真的要这么做了 -我们要买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
- We're doing it. - We're buying a house.
过来
Come here.
我为我们所有人感到高兴
I'm so happy for all of us.
但是永远别上阁楼
But never, ever go into the attic.
我就爱这么吓客户
I love doing that.
你们真该看看你们刚刚的表情
You should have seen your faces.
我再去多拿些布朗尼蛋糕
I'ma get more brownies.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表