剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
《威尔和格蕾丝》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
"Will & Grace" Is recorded in front of a live audience.
格蕾丝 别打 她叫我们别打给她
Grace, don't. She said not to.
凯伦 我知道你说过
Hey, Karen, uh, I know that you said
你不想再见到我们
you never wanted to see us again,
对此我表示尊重 但我只想打给你
and I totally respect that, but I just wanted to call
跟你打个招呼说声"嘿" 确保你没事
and say hey and make sure you're okay, okay?
所以
So...
嘿
Hey.
好的
Okay.
哟喂
Oy vey.
那简直像"单词爵士乐"
Wow, that was like word jazz.
我很担心她
Well, I am worried about her.
凯伦一周前才认识那个人 这就陷入爱情了
Karen just met this guy a week ago, and she's in love?
不管发生什么事
Whatever happens,
她的真朋友 酒精和止痛药
I'm sure here true friends, Alcohol and Painkiller,
一定会好好守护她的
will be there for her.
我不是说我们可以取代它们
I'm not saying we could take their place.
只是感觉不对劲
It just doesn't feel right.
你们好啊 废柴们 我是凯伦
Hey, losers. It's me, Karen.
我来你们的破公♥寓♥
I just stopped by your dumb apartment
是叫你们别来烦我
to tell you to leave me alone.
不必开...
No need to open the--
好吧 我不是真的凯伦
Okay, I'm not really Karen.
是我 弗莱蒂
It's me, Friday.
真是"没有"任何相似之处呢
The similarities are nonexistent.
凯伦叫我来骗你们
Karen told me to trick you
这样你们就不会去找她了
so you that you wouldn't go looking for her.
我就该完成娜塔莉·波特曼的演技深造班的
I knew I should've finished Natalie Portman's MasterClass.
凯伦在哪
Where is Karen?
弗莱蒂 如果你知道些什么 你得告诉我们
Friday, if you know something, you have to tell us.
好吧 你们知道她在交往的那个新男友菲尔吧
Okay, you know that new guy she's seeing? Phil?
她跟他说了她的小木屋
Well, she told him about her cabin,
他们决定周末到那去
and they decided to go there for the weekend.
等等 她那个森林里的小木屋吗
Wait, her cabin in the woods?
那个与世隔绝的小木屋吗
The one that's a million miles away from anything?
我们得赶去那个小木屋
We gotta get to that cabin.
什么 你刚叫我别掺和的
What? You just told me not to get involved.
听着 我终于听完了《肮脏约翰》的播客
Okay, look, I finally listened to the "Dirty John" Podcast.
我还剩两集
I still have two episodes to go.
我在等你追上进度
I was waiting for you to catch up!
好吧 这还不是全部
Okay, there's--there's-there's more.
我听完《肮脏约翰》后 又去听了《恶毒马克》
After I finished "Dirty John" I listened "Malicious Mark."
什么
What?
我们说好要把《恶毒马克》留到普珥节一起听的
We said we were gonna save "Malicious Mark" for Purim.
听着 重点是这些真实罪案播客
Wait, look. The--the point is there's a pattern
都有一个固定模式
to all of these true crime podcasts
凯伦和菲尔就是这种情况
that's happening with Karen and Phil.
突然冒出来的神秘男子
Mysterious man from out of nowhere,
-自称是医生 -目标是有钱女人
- claims to be a doctor... - Goes after wealthy women...
试图让她和她的朋友对立分开
Tries to separate her from her friends.
-我们必须赶去小木屋 -我开车
- We have to get to the cabin. - I'll drive.
我批判
I'll criticize.
不 拜托
No, please!
菲尔 求求你了
Phil, I beg you!
快住手 不然我就大叫了
Stop or I'll scream!
就算你叫破喉咙 也没人来救你
Scream all you want. There's no one around for miles.
我必须先提醒你 我接下来要做的手术
I have to warn you, the procedure I'm about to perform
不在奥巴马医保范围之内
is not covered by Obamacare.
你来得早了点 医生 不过
You're a little early, Doctor, but...
我想我可以给你开后门先进来
I think I can squeeze you in.
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 再过8小时我们就要盛大重新开业了
Okay, ladies, eight hours until the grand reopening.
瞧瞧你 一副女老板的模样
Wow, look at you, all boss-lady like.
竟然是个"穿老海军的女王"呢
Turns out, the devil wears Old Navy.
老海军是个低端服饰品牌
我也觉得
I know, right?
我真是个恶老板[硬屁♥股♥]I'm such a hard-ass.
欧文
Owen!
如果你有空靠着 你就有空精心打扮
If you have time to lean, you got time to preen!
把眉毛舔干净
Lick those eyebrows neat.
下次用舌头舔 你将获得加薪
Next time, do it with your tongue; you get a raise.
这里怎么放了一双红宝石鞋
What are these ruby slippers doing here?
我觉得放在那里挺好看的
I--I thought they looked pretty there.
你觉得
You thought?
你瞧这人
This guy.
据我所知
Last time I checked,
只有我拿钱负责"思考"
I was the only one who got paid to "Thought," Huh?
我觉得放着好看的地方是...
And I say they look pretty...
这里
Here.
-确实更好看些了 先生 -当然
- That is better, sir. - Yeah, it is.
天了噜 天了噜
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
那是《纽约攻报》的德克斯特·墨菲
That's Dexter Murphy from "The New York Gayzette"
他来采访我「开张」的事
He's interviewing me about my big opening.
你好 欢迎 我是杰克·麦克法兰德
Hello, welcome. I'm Jack McFarland.
我是德克斯特·墨菲 《纽约攻报》的记者
I'm Dexter Murphy, "New York Gayzette."
我超爱你抨击安迪·科恩家的狗的文章
I loved your takedown of Andy Cohen's dog.
那狗逼活该
Ugh, that bitch had it coming.
那行 要把雨披脱下来帮你挂着吗
Yeah. May I take your...poncho?
还是说一拿开你就散架了
Or is that what's holding you together?
-我们错过了转弯处 -不 没走错
- We missed the turn. - No, this is right.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know?
你说当时凯伦给你戴了眼罩
You said Karen blindfolded you
这样你就不知道具体♥位♥置了
so that you wouldn't see where it was.
她不喜欢别人突然造访
She does not like drop-ins,
但我的超强嗅觉能帮我搞清楚位置
but I can figure it out with my heightened sense of smell.
那算是我的超能力
It's kind of my superpower.
我现在闻到...
And I'm getting...
树莓奶油和
Raspberry cream and...
环氧树脂胶的味道
Epoxy glue.
快到那个路口了
The turn's coming up.
树莓奶油和环氧树脂胶
Raspberry cream and glue?
这世上才没有这种味道...
There is nothing in the world that smells like...
「高尔的水果糖和密封胶水店」
"Gower's Fruit-Filled Candy and Marine Sealants,"
前方100码处
100 yards.
哇 这鼻子真够灵的
Wow, that's...that's quite a nose.
我爸养过寻血猎犬
My dad raised bloodhounds.
我以前总想比它们更快找到死兔子
I used to always try to find the dead rabbits before they could.
你也懂的 好让我爸也爱我
You know, so that Dad would love me.
我每次都赢
I always won...
赢过兔子 没赢得爱
the rabbits, not his love.
那我就直说了 麦克法兰德先生
So let me get right to it, Mr. McFarland.
你打算如何
How do you plan
在没有可可的情况下 让这样的地标继续存在下去
on keeping an iconic institution like Coco's open without Coco?
客人还是会过来的 没错
Oh, oh, they'll still come. Yeah.
我不会做任何改动
I'm not changing anything.
只不过是换了新的管理层
We're just under new management.
酒吧目前正处于过渡期
The bar's transitioning...
我们一半的常客也在变性过渡期
like half our patrons.
你觉得正在变性的人很好笑吗
Do you think people who are transitioning are funny?
当然不 他们半点幽默感都没有
Oh, God, no. They have no sense of humor.
感谢你抽时间做采访
Thank you for your time.
我得赶快把报道送去给编辑 因为很显然
I must rush this to my editor because, clearly,
这酒吧也开不了多久
this place won't be open much longer.
别啊别啊 等等 等等
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 我忘了跟你说
Wait, wait, I forgot to tell you about
我为这间酒吧带来的
the one thing I'm bringing to the bar
将吸引如云客流的新东西
that's gonna make everyone wanna come here.
那就是
It's, uh...
这双红宝石鞋
These are the original ruby slippers
就是朱迪·嘉兰在《绿野仙踪》里穿的那双
worn by Judy Garland in "The Wizard of Oz."
是的 你没听错
Yes, they are.
-是真品吗 -当然是真的
- Are those real? - Yes, they are real.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表