剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
Sorry, sorry, pregnant.
真棒
Nice.
我们不是要在大厅见吗
I thought we were gonna meet in the lobby?
你绝对不敢相信我刚在洗手间见到了谁
You will never believe who I saw in the bathroom.
米歇尔·维萨吉吗
Michelle Visage?
那是谁啊
Who is that?
看来同性恋和异性恋的差异的确太大了
There really is a big difference between gay people and straight people.
不 是麦考伊
No! McCoy.
我看到麦考伊了
I saw McCoy.
麦考伊在这里吗
McCoy's here?
等等 麦考伊进了女厕所吗
W--Wait--McCoy was in the ladies room?
你觉得我和他之间 谁只挑排队人少的厕所进
Which one of us do you think picks a bathroom based on the line?
-你确定是他吗 -是的
- Are you sure it was him? - Yes!
我走进去的时候 他正在小便池撒尿呢
He was at the urinal when I walked in,
顺便说下 你拥有"大大的"性福
and by the way, good for you.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
麦考伊现在就在这里
McCoy is here right now.
我的心在狂跳不止啊
My heart's beating a mile a minute.
-这个嘛... -把你要说的话给我憋回去
- Well.. -Don't say what you're about to say.
去找他吧
Go after him.
他都没联♥系♥我 我...为什么我要去追他
He didn't call me. I--why should I chase him?
为什么 因为 20年后
Why? Because, in 20 years,
我不希望听到你在我旁边念叨
I don't want to be the person who has to hear you say,
"我当时就该去找他的"
"I should have gone after him."
跟我来
Come on.
跟我来啊 我能带你挤过去
Come on, I'll make room.
孕妇要穿过啦
Pregnant woman coming through!
我走出剧院
So I got out of the theater
刚好看到麦考伊上了一辆车
just in time to see McCoy jump in the back of a town car.
像个蠢蛋一样
And like a schmuck,
我竞走加快跑 试图追上他
I--I did that speed walk/run thing to try to catch up,
然后我用绝望的尖叫声呼喊他的名字
and then I yelled his name in this desperate, high-pitched voice,
"麦考伊 麦考伊"
"McCoy, McCoy!"
没错 格蕾丝
Yes, Grace.
像个可悲的基佬乌鸦
Like a sad, gay crow.
我们待会儿见
I'll--I'll see you in a minute.
麦考伊
McCoy.
你到这里来干什么
What are you going here?
我回纽约了
I'm back in New York.
我不知道你是否知道这事
I don't know if you knew.
不 我完全不知道
No, I had no idea.
当时我觉得压力太大 太快了
It was all just so much, so fast.
结婚
Getting married,
生孩子 我...
and the baby, I...
我害怕了
I got scared.
我理解
I get that.
但是 我 我不想揪着过去不放
But I'm--I'm trying not to look back.
我也不想 我也不想
Me neither. Me neither.
我...我一心只考虑未来
I--I--I'm only thinking about the future.
你为什么就不能给我打个电♥话♥呢
Why couldn't you have just called?
并不单纯是因为你帅得惊天动地
And it's not just about you being attractive.
你身上还很香
You also smell great.
我忘了喷除臭剂
I forgot to put on deodorant.
所以你是同意了吗
So, is that a yes?
我对格蕾丝许下承诺了 我们要搬家
I made a commitment to Grace. We're moving.
我们要一起养育我们的孩子
We're raising our babies together.
这一切都不必改变
And none of that has to change.
但是 威尔
But, Will...
同性恋也可以拥有属于自己的白马王子
The gay guy gets to have his Prince Charming, too.
幸福的大结局的确会很好
Well, a happily ever after would be nice.
从你出电梯后 有发生什么新鲜事吗
Anything new since you got off the elevator?
说得好像你没通过窥视孔一直在看着似的
Like you weren't watching the whole thing through the peephole.
那家伙怎么从窥视孔看也那么帅啊
How is that guy hot, even through a fish-eye?
-那你们... -再说吧
- So, are you- - We'll see.
那不会改变任何事
It doesn't change anything.
我为你开心
I'm happy for you.
就像如果这事发生在我身上 你也会为我开心一样
Just like you'll be happy when it happens for me.
他们怎么没把沙发搬走啊
Why didn't they take the couch?
门太小 搬不进去
Oh, it wouldn't fit out the door.
-真的吗 -不是 因为我讨厌它
- Really? - No, I hate it.
我一直都讨厌这沙发
I've always hated it.
他也讨厌 所以他才一脸悲伤的表情
So does he. That's why he's sad.
我超爱这沙发的 这...
I love this couch. It's the--
它是我为这公♥寓♥添置的第一件家具
It's the first thing I bought for this apartment.
-我们简直像在这里过了一辈子 -是啊
- We lived a whole life here. - We sure did.
等等 你说过不要追忆过往
Wait. You said no reminiscing.
或许就稍微追忆下吧
Maybe just a little bit.
一切都会大不一样
Everything's gonna be so different.
全新的生活
A whole new life.
有了新房♥子 有孩子
A new house. Kids.
我们一直都只是威尔和格蕾丝
We've always just been Will and Grace.
没事的
It's okay.
什么意思
What do you mean?
或许我们作为「威尔和格蕾丝」的时间够久了
Maybe we've been Will and Grace long enough.
你想打多少钱的赌 赌他们此刻在里面
How much you wanna bet they're in there
肯定互相凝视着对方的眼睛
staring into each other's eyes?
一切都在改变
Everything's changing.
我们也不会再是从前的杰克和凯伦了
It's like we won't be the old Jack and Karen anymore.
你敢说我老 你个大基佬
Don't you dare call me old, you big homo.
你敢说我大[胖]Don't you dare call me big.
我们还是我们
We're still us!
我们永远都会是我们
And we always will be.
走吧
Come on.
我们去把他们从对方身上拉开
Let's go pull them off each other.
格蕾丝·艾德勒 你最好戴了避孕套
Grace Adler, you had better be wearing a condom.
我们的百老汇明星来了啊
There he is, our Broadway star.
杰克 你表现得太棒了
Oh, Jack. You were awesome.
凯伦 你和斯坦 你幸福吗
And Karen, you and Stan-are you happy?
我很幸福
I am.
斯坦和我不该在一起的理由有100个
There are 100 reasons why Stan and I shouldn't be together,
但应该在一起的理由却有73亿个
and 7.3 billion reasons why we should.
我好爱爱情
I love love.
好了 各位 快走吧
Come on, everyone. Shift it.
是时候去参加我办的卡司派对了
It's time to get to the cast party I'm hosting.
-是时候了 -是啊 我刚说了
- It's time. - Yeah, I just said that.
每个人都必须自带一袋薯片
Everyone has to bring a bag of chips,
自己想喝的酒 一盘开胃菜
whatever they want to drink, an entrée,
如果有烤肉 也要带上
and a barbeque if you have one.
不 时候到了
No. It's time.
亲爱的 我觉得这位姑娘准备好生一窝崽子了
Honey, I think our girl's getting ready to have her litter.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 确定一定以及肯定
Oh yeah--yeah, yeah-oh, yeah.
我的天呐 我要当叔叔了
Oh, my God. I'm gonna be an uncle.
我要当阿姨了
I'm gonna be an aunt!
我要成为更富的富婆了
I'm gonna be richer!
别这样啊 带上我啊 我才是这一刻的主角
Hey, let me in. It's kind of my moment.
-抱歉 抱歉 -是啊 是啊
- I'm sorry, sorry, sorry. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
快 你们去按电梯
Okay, you guys, get the elevator.
-你准备好了吗 -百分百没有
- You ready for this? - 100% no.
你会好好的
You're gonna be great.
我们肯定会好好的
We are gonna be great.
快走
Let's go.
威尔和格蕾丝
第11季 第18集 全剧终
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表