剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
It's right in the middle of LGBTQ.
知道 我很熟悉LGBTQ几个字母
Yes, I am familiar with the letters "LGBTQ."
你刚刚念到B时翻白眼了
You rolled your eyes at the "B."
你对双性恋有偏见
You're prejudiced against bisexuals.
-我才没有 -那就承认B[双性恋]的存在
- I am not. - Then acknowledge the "B"!
我拒绝承认B的存在
I refuse to acknowledge the "B."
B[双性恋]和Q[性取向困惑者]只是还没想清楚
The "B"s and the "Q's just haven't figured out
自己到底算是L[女同]还是G[男同]if they're "L" Or "G" Yet.
你也是这么认为的吗 格蕾丝阿姨
Is that what you think, Aunt Grace?
我觉得
I think...
性别存在于两耳之间
gender is between the ears.
这句话在这里适用吗
How does that apply here?
我不知道 我只是在T恤上偶然看到了
I don't know, I saw it on a T-shirt.
菲奥娜 亲爱的 很抱歉
Fiona, sweetie, I'm so sorry,
但以我的经验来看
but in my experience,
威尔是对的
Will is right.
我只是觉得你们有点困惑而已
You guys, I just think you're a little confused.
如果你22岁时 有人跟你说
If someone told you at 22
你只是有点"困惑"而已
that you were "Just confused"--
你并不是真正的同性恋
you weren't really gay-
那你会怎么说
what would you say?
我会说我知道自己是什么样的人
That I know who I am.
我现在22岁 我也告诉你
I'm 22, and I'm telling you,
我知道自己是什么样的人
I know who I am.
好吧 但那...
Yeah, but that--that...
让人无法反驳
Can't argue with that.
我爱菲奥娜
I love Fiona.
随便你们同意
So get on board...
或是不同意
don't.
我们并不是在寻求你们的许可
We're not really looking for your approval.
我知道你们是出于好意
I know you guys are coming from a good place,
但你们的有些想法 还停留在上世纪90年代
but some of your ideas, they're just a little '90s.
请别把90年代说得跟50年代一样古老
Please don't say "The '90s" like it's the '50s.
听着 这不是你们的错
Look, it's not your fault.
你们只是你们那个时代的产物罢了
You are just a product of when you grew up.
你们可能到现在还在用摩丝吧
You probably still use Mousse.
-我是卷发啊 -轻发蜡
- I have curly hair. - Light pomade.
我们得赶快走了
Ooh, we gotta bounce.
你们这就要走了吗 你们要去哪儿
Oh, you're leaving already? Where are you guys going?
斯特拉·麦卡特尼时装
Stella McCartney's having
要在切尔西搞个通宵激♥情♥快闪店
an all-night pop-up in Chelsea.
看到这位美女穿上斯特拉·麦卡特尼时装
And seeing this one in a Stella McCartney
让我很"鸡动"
makes me pop up.
宝贝 那像是"威尔和格蕾丝"式的笑话
Babe, that's like a "Will & Grace" joke.
我爱你
I love you!
告诉你妈...算逑吧
Tell your mom--oh, forget it.
话说
So...
我们刚刚竟然无法容忍♥别人的性取向
We were just intolerant of someone's sexuality.
看来我们并不像我们以为的那么酷
I guess we're not as cool as we thought we were.
是啊
Yeah.
不过 当我们被驳得哑口无言 被迫接受时
A-although, when we were shamed into it,
我们是很愿意学习的
we were willing to learn.
那说明我们会是酷家长
That--that'll make us cool parents.
当然啦 并且好消息是
Sure, and the good news is
等我们需要跟孩子谈论性取向方面的话题时
that by the time we need to talk about any of this with our kids,
我们已经死了
we'll be dead.
或者我们已经1♥1♥4♥岁了
Or we'll be 1♥1♥4♥
在狂吞各种奇妙的新药
and popping all sorts of wonderful new pills.
那让我好"鸡动"
Now, that makes me pop up.
-瞧 我们还是很风趣的 -我也觉得
- See, we're funny! - I know!
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表