剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我还挺喜欢吃那个热狗的
I kind of liked the hotdog.
你也知道我妈妈已经不在了
You know my mom isn't here anymore,
我的孩子需要一个外婆
and my baby's gonna need a grandma.
你有兴趣吗
You interested?
当然
Oh, yes.
但不能给孩子取那些犹太昵称名
Oh, but none of the Jewish nickname-ry, huh?
布比和卢格拉什么的
Bubbe or Rugelach.
成交
Deal.
但孩子生日时 你不能送那些异教♥徒♥的礼物
But for birthdays, none of those gentile gifts
比如文具或餐巾环什么的
like, stationary or napkin rings.
你必须送现金
You are giving cash.
成交
Deal.
是时候拥抱一下了吗
Is it time for a hug?
来吧
Go ahead.
这回算定下来了
That settles it.
你是威尔 我是格蕾丝
You're a Will and I'm Grace.
或者我们两个都是格蕾丝
Or maybe we're both Grace.
天呐 我们完蛋了
Oh, God, we're doomed.
杰克 我们为什么要成为威尔和格蕾丝啊
Jack, why would we want to be Will and Grace, anyway?
我们又不是一个直女还上了一个基佬
We are not a straight woman in love with a gay man.
我们其实算是吧
We kinda are.
但他们拥有我知道的最稳定的关系
But they're the most solid relationship I know.
你想想看
Think about it.
他们在一起住了20年
They've been living together for 20 years.
他们永远会互相支持陪伴 这种关系很有效
They're always there for each other. It just works.
一旦出了什么问题 威尔就会解决掉
When something goes wrong, Will takes care of it.
-老鼠 有老鼠 -天呐 你看 你看啊
- Mouse, mouse! - Oh, my God, look! Look!
我已经抓住了 放轻松
I've already got it. Relax.
还好吗
'Sup?
我才是格蕾丝
I am the Grace.
剧集 | 威尔和格蕾丝 | 导航列表