剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
- No. - No!
-我们都看了重演 -是的
- We all saw the reenactments. - No.
如果你想知道谁杀了男爵
If you want to know who killed The Baron,
我们知道谁杀了男爵 对吗
we know who killed The Baron, don't we, guys?
-是的 -是的 -嗯
- Yes. - Yes. - Yeah.
-好 -男爵是被
- All right. - The Baron was killed...
一个叫做...的家伙杀死的
by a chap named...
吉尔莫
Guillermo!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
吉尔莫 谁认识吉尔莫吗
Guillermo. Anyone know Guillermo?
哪个吉尔莫
Guillermo who?
我们不知道他的姓氏
Uh, we don't know his second name.
也许他叫 吉尔莫·比尔莫
Uh, maybe... G-Guillermo Buillermo?
-吉尔莫·比尔莫 -我们真的不知道
- Guillermo Buillermo? - Well, we don't really know.
-威尔金森 -我不太清楚他们是在给我打掩护
- Wil-Wilkinson? - I can't tell if they're covering for me,
还是真的不知道我的姓氏
or if they really don't know my last name.
他是我的亲信
He was my familiar,
当我发现
and when I found out
我自己的亲信在到处杀吸血鬼
that my own familiar was killing vampires all over the place,
我非常生他的气
I was so angry with him.
非常生气 所以
So angry, so...
我亲手杀了他
I killed him with my... bare hands!
你杀了吉斯莫 太残酷了
You... You killed Gizmo? Kind of harsh.
我郑重声明
And just for the record,
我杀了他的原因
it had nothing to do with the fact
不是他在十年之后抛弃我
that he may have walked out on me after ten years.
你们懂的 当你在乎某个人
You know, when you care about someone,
他却抛下你离开的感受
and they just walk out the door.
"我受够你了"
"Oh, I've had enough of you."
是因为他杀吸血鬼
Yes, killing vampires.
你现在完全沉浸在私人情绪里了
Okay, you're getting into some of your personal issues now.
所以我把他的头扯了下来 还有他的胳膊和腿
So I ripped his head off, and his arms and his legs.
然后我把他的尸体全都埋了
And I buried them all in the ground,
现在万事大吉了
so everything is fine now.
我们可以回家了吗 求你了
Can we go home, please?
把一切都怪在亲信头上
Blaming the familiar.
我们都这么做过
Yes, we've all done it.
那看上去会是什么样 亲信袭击
But what would that look like-- a familiar attack?
像是这样吗
Something like this?
跟动画片一样
It's like a cartoon.
吉尔莫比他小多了
Guillermo is much smaller than this.
再说一次 太夸张了
Again, over the top.
真可爱
It's cute.
放开他
Let him go!
从这场模拟中可见 他们所说的太荒谬了
Ridiculous, as you can see, from the simulation.
这个家伙
This guy.
天啊
Oh. My.
不 这太奇怪了 快走 起来
No, it's too weird. No, just-- Go, go, get up.
我不明白 这还是在表演吗
I don't get it. Is this still the show?
抱歉
Sorry!
他在杀吸血鬼
He's killing vampires.
放开他
Get off him! Shoo!
圣水
Holy water!
那家伙的胆子真大
The balls of that little chap.
注意后面
Behind you!
把他也干掉
Get him, too!
校准中
吉尔莫
Guillermo?
你是不是有事没有告诉我们
Is there something you haven't been telling us?
我的名字是吉尔莫·德拉·克鲁斯
My name's Guillermo de la Cruz.
我才不在乎你的名字是什么
Don't care what the fuck your name is.
我们之前不得不亲自去取洗好的衣服
We had to pick up our own laundry!
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表