剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
-正门草坪上有个鬼 -什么
- There's a fucking ghost on the front lawn. - What?
-不会你也疯了吧 -我简直不敢相信
- Not you, too. - I couldn't believe it myself.
但是我亲眼看到了 亲眼看到了
But what mine own eyes have seen, mine own eyes have seen.
我假装看不到
I pretended I couldn't see it,
这样我们就有出其不意的机会
which will give us the element of surprise.
-好 好 -我们要赶快行动
- Okay. Okay. - We must act quickly.
拿那个大的
Take the large one.
好主意
Yes, good idea.
这样好多了
Yeah, that's better.
好了 那个鬼呢
Right, where's this fucking ghost?!
跟鬼相关的东西
...ghost stuff.
吃我的剑去死吧
Aah! Get ready to swallow my sword!
什么鬼
But it's... What the fuck?
我靠
Whoa, shit.
-这么刺♥激♥ -多谢
- That's wild. - Thank you!
-所以这个 -你说话声音小点 否则
- So, this... - You need to keep your voice down, otherwise
-那东西会听到我们的 -我现在就能听到
- That thing will hear us. - I can hear you.
看看你的杰作
Now look what you've done.
这黏糊糊的是啥啊
What is this gloopy shit?
看着像是"灵外质"
Looks like ectoplasm.
-他猜对了吗 -应该是对了
- Is that right? - I guess so.
-我头发上有吗 -有 有不少
- Is there any in my hair? - Yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah.
吉尔莫 请给我纸巾
Guillermo, tissue, please.
-还挺多的 -这什么人啊
- Quite a bit. - Fucking guy.
那家伙必须走
That thing needs to be gone.
他不会伤害我们的
He's not going to hurt us.
-你不会伤害他们 对吗 -对
- You're not going to hurt them, right? - No.
我不会伤害你们的
I'm not gonna hurt you guys.
-我只是来吓唬你们的 -胡扯
- I'm just here to scare you guys. - Bollocks.
-我们一点也不害怕 -你应该怕我们才对
- Well, we're not scared. - You should be scared of us.
-冷静点 -真的吗
- Calm down. - Really?
这样怕不怕
How about now?
-我早见识过了 -那这样呢
- Been there, done that. - How about now?
快停下来
Cut it out!
你能不能停下
Would you stop it!?
失陪了 鬼魂
Pardon me, ghost.
回见 很高兴认识你
Later, man. It was nice meeting you.
是这样的
So here's the situation.
每一次我的人类前男友转世
Every time my human ex-lover is reincarnated,
我们的肉体就会互相吸引
our bodies call to one another.
但是没有了肉体
But without a body,
他就只是杰斯克 不是格雷戈尔
he's all Jesk and no Gregor.
这很糟
And it stinks.
我的未了之事是如此的折磨我
My unfinished business, how it torments me.
求你 帮我完成 好让我离开这里
Please, help me complete it so I may leave this plane.
好的
Sure.
但是 你具体想让我做什么呢
But what, exactly, do you want me to do?
就是 发誓你会帮我
Just, like, swear that you'll help me...
做什么 不 我才没空帮你
Do what?! No. I don't have time for this.
我丈夫都在路边把屎拉裤子里了
My husband is shitting himself down the road.
好吧好吧 我爱你
All right, all right. I love you.
左边一点点
And a little to the left.
这有点像是"狗头"
It sort of looks like updog.
这些鬼魂到底是什么
These ghosts, what are they?
人类有肉体
Humans have bodies.
肉体内存在着灵
And within the body resides the spirit.
当人类死去后 灵从肉体内被释放
When the human dies, the spirit is released.
灵就变成了鬼魂
And that spirit is a ghost!
严格来说 我们都死了
We are all dead, technically.
你 我 还有拉兹洛
You, me and Laszlo.
我们死了之后变成了吸血鬼
Each of us died when we became vampires.
我不确定柯林·鲁宾逊是什么
Colin Robinson I'm not so sure about.
但我们三个是吸血鬼
But the three of us.
是的 我也不是很确定自己是什么
Yeah, I'm not positive what my deal is either,
所以我就不断探索吧
so I just sort of keep on truckin'.
重点是什么
But what is the point?
就如他所说 如果严格来说我们都死了
If we are technically dead, like he says,
那我们的鬼魂存在吗
could ghosts of us exist?
不存在 但是
No, but--
-现在不行 -闭嘴
- Not now. - Shut up.
咒语
Hootorektas e-'pay' k-elastero
咒语
kath-eye-restho
咒语
hon-'pear' hootorektas
咒语
e-'pay' k-elastero apokatharet-eye.
什么情况
Ooh, what the blazes?
-我在哪里 -搞什么鬼
- Where am I? - Bloody hell.
-那看上去好像是我 -你做了什么
- That looks like me. - What have you done?
放开我
Get off me.
安静
Be quiet.
拉兹洛 他穿着你的旧睡衣
Laszlo, he's wearing your old night skirt.
没错 看样子他底下什么也没穿
He is. Got nothing underneath it by the looks of it.
这就像是照镜子一样
It's like looking in the mirror.
太帅了
So handsome.
我都不记得
I didn't even know
我死的时候还有未了之事
I had any unfinished business when I died.
但正如你们所见
But, as you can see,
我有一个鬼魂
I have a ghost,
所以我一定有未了之事
so there must be something.
吉尔莫 你能帮帮他吗
Guillermo, can you help him with that, please?
他似乎非常焦虑不安
He seems very agitated and restless.
还有 他似乎不会说英语
And also, he doesn't seem to speak any English.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我居然完全忘记
I can't believe I've completely forgotten
怎么说卡尔尼达语
how to speak Al Qolnidarese.
我自己的语言 真丢人
My own language. So embarrassing.
吉尔莫 他在说什么
Guillermo, what is he saying?
我怎么知道
How-how would I know?
但我记得怎么说"早上好"
I do remember how to say "Good morning," Though.
[外语]
Aspam...
[外语]
Sob bekher.
[外语]
Baleh?
[外语]
Sob bekher.
我只会说这么多了
Yeah, no, that's all I've got.
[外语]
Aspam oonjahss.
你本可以学布祖基琴
You could have learned to play the bouzouki,
你本可以学齐特琴
you could have learned to play the zither,
你本可以在热煤烤六百万个面饼
you could have warmed six million flatbreads on hot coals.
你本可以做一千件事
You could have done one thousand things
做一千遍 但你做了什么
a one thousand times, but what have you done?
我有计划开始做一些事
Well, I have some things I've been planning on getting to.
该死 你只会和这两个笨蛋
Maláka! All you do is sit around this house
坐在这房♥子里 他们只会谈论
with these two dumb men just talking
他们的小鸡鸡和菊花
about their willies and their arseholes.
我不觉得他们笨
I wouldn't call them dumb.
-还有他们的屁 -随便了
- And their farts. - Whatever.
别说我了 你呢
Enough about me. What about you?
我要怎么帮你完成你的未了之事
How can I help you finish your unfinished business?
你就是我的未了之事
You are my unfinished business.
你不在你的永生里做点什么的话
How can I rest until you do something
我怎么能安息
with your eternal life?
而不是呆头呆脑地坐在这儿
Instead of sitting around here like a bump on a log's ass.
干什么 学习布祖基琴吗
What? Like, learning to play the bouzouki?
可以以这个为开始
That might be a start!
你真是不可理喻 我...
...you are absolutely impossible. I am like...
我们说了同样的话
We said exactly the same...
我们说了完全一样的话
We did the same with the words.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我想跟你们介绍下
Hey. I was, uh, just giving you an update on my, um...
我的未了之事的进展
...unfinished business?
还是没有解决
It remains unfinished.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表