剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
要是有方法能帮助排球队就好了
If only there was some way to help that volleyball team.
?她那么好?
? She's so fine ?
?没人知道钱去哪了?
? There's no telling where the money went ?
?她是我的?
? She's all mine... ?
你从没说过你唱歌♥这么好听
You never told me you could sing like that.
不仅如此 你唱得特别好
Not only that, you can sing real damn good.
我有主意了
That's given me an idea.
一个很好的主意
I say, an incredible idea.
杰克·代托纳有了一套计划
Jackie Daytona has a major‐league plan.
明天酒馆这有才艺表演
Talent show tomorrow, here in the pub.
我们一张票收五美元
We charge five bucks a ticket.
想想我们能为姑娘们筹集多少钱
Imagine the amount of money we'll raise for these girls.
太好了
Yes!
镇里有天赋的人很多
This town's full of talent.
他得参加
He's getting into it.
一定会很精彩
This is gonna be spectacular.
我知道你是一流歌♥手
I know that you're a first-rate singer.
才艺秀
Talent show.
幸运啤酒吧
Lucky Brew's.
为你老婆再拿一份
Take another one for your wife.
你可以模仿他人
You can do some impersonations.
我老婆
My wife!
很好 亨利八世
There you go. Henry VIII.
-支持七叶树 -等等
- Support the Bucks. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
拿份传♥单♥
Take a leaflet.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
来吧
Come on.
我 我很擅长古老皮影戏
Me, I'm pretty handy at the old shadow puppetry.
很恐怖
It's very scary.
看好了
But watch this.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我不会搞砸的 我保证
I won't goof it up. I promise.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
扑克
Playing cards
纽约斯坦顿岛
实际上是由中国人
actually were invented by the Chinese
在九世纪发明的
in the ninth century.
请你闭嘴
Please shut up.
娜嘉 该你了
Nadja, it's your turn.
-你该去找她谈谈 -我可以介入
- Yes, you should go speak to her. - I can step in.
-你不行 -好吧
- No, you can't. - All right.
我不能坐在这里玩游戏
I just couldn't sit there playing games
而我的拉兹洛却脆弱地一个人在外面
when my Laszlo is so fragile and out there just all alone!
他坚持了这么久
He survived this far, so...
你好
Hello.
现在别来烦我 柯林·鲁宾逊
Not now, Colin Robinson.
我就是来看看你
I'm actually just checking in.
你好像很痛苦
You seem to be having a difficult time
拉兹洛离开了你 很可能死了
now that Laszlo left you and is likely dead.
你似乎很孤单
You seem... you know, so lonely.
-我很孤单 -嗯
- I am so lonely! - Yeah.
你不用孤零零的
You know, you don't need to be lonely.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 不
No. No.
-不 -不
- No? - No.
-不 -不 不
- No? - No. No.
我没有想要亲娜嘉
No, I wasn't... actually trying to kiss Nadja.
只是接吻被拒
It's just that the unwanted kiss rejection
是你能拥有的
is one of the most awkward
最尴尬的互动之一 因此
interactions you can have and, therefore,
也是吸收能量最可口的形式
the most delicious form of energy draining.
因为 我刚以为你想接吻
'Cause I w- - I was getting a bit of a-a vibe.
-怎么可能 -懂了
- No way. - Okay.
就像是感恩节大餐
It was like a Thanksgiving feast.
我要是没结婚
If I wasn't married...
而你是个完全不同的人的话
and you were a completely different person...
我一直想可口房♥子里所有的墙
You know, I wanted to check on all the walls of the house.
再见
See you around.
-每天在每间屋子里都要见 -嗯
- Every day in every room... - Yeah.
-永永远远 -我住在这儿
- ...on forever. - I live here.
我们会经常碰面
We're gonna be bumping into each other a lot.
你怎么回事
So, what's your deal?
不过我确实有试图
I did, however, try to kiss
亲吻娜嘉娃娃
the Nadja doll, and...
它的拒绝 很痛
its rejection, uh... stung.
快点 乔 喝完
Come on, Joe, drink up.
我不想卡萝尔又打电♥话♥过来
I don't want Carol ringing here again.
我要关门了 朋友
I'm about to close, friend-o.
有什么我能给你
Anything quick I can rustle you...
准备的
up?
一杯人类啤酒 谢谢
Uh, one human alcohol beer, please.
马上就来
Coming right up.
一杯人类啤酒
One human alcohol beer it is.
你不介意我加入你吧
You don't mind if I join you, do you?
请便
Please do.
是什么风把你吹到这来了
So, what blows you into town?
就是
Oh, just, uh...
经过而已
passing through.
看你脸上的表情
Judging by that look on your face,
你似乎是有心事
I'd say there's something on your mind.
我也许可以信任你
I suppose I can trust you.
毕竟 你显然只是个普通的人类酒保
After all, you're clearly just a regular human bartender.
你的牛仔裤 牙签
The jeans, the toothpick.
社会中坚
Salt of the earth.
那就是我
That's all I am.
一个普通的人类酒保
Just a regular human bartender.
老实说
To tell the truth,
我已经扫荡这片区域有一段时间了
I've been scouring the area for a while now.
我在找一个可疑的人
I'm hunting a shady character.
-你说"可疑的人" -是的
- "Shady character," You say? - Yes.
大品脱
Great pint.
他叫拉兹洛
Laszlo's his name.
一个狡猾的异教♥徒♥ 比大多数卑鄙恶人还卑鄙
A slippery heathen more vile than the most vile villain.
一个伪装成人的瘟疫
A pestilence masquerading as a man.
-一个懦夫 -好了 好了
- A cowardly worm of a person! - All right, all right, all right.
我懂你意思了 陌生人
I get your point, stranger.
听上去像是个普通的疯子
Sounds like a regular wacko.
一个真正的人♥渣♥
A real son of a bitch.
-是的 -我会帮你留意那人的
- Yes. - I'll keep my peepers peeled for that guy.
那我就不烦你了
Well, then, uh, I will get out of your hair.
谢谢你的烈酒
Thank you for the strong beverage
以及你的时间
and your time.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
不过如果你看到任何
But if you see anybody
看上去不对劲的人
that seems off...
给我打电♥话♥
...give me a call.
很高兴认识你 吸血鬼吉姆
Nice to meet you, Jim the Vampire.
你
How...
怎么知道我名字的
did you know my name?
清晰地印在了你的名片上
It's printed on your card very clearly.
对哦
Oh. Right.
-晚安 -晚安
- Eh, well, good night. - Good night.
刚才好险
That was too fucking close for comfort.
现在聪明的做法就是出城
The smart thing to do now would be to get out of town.
换做拉兹洛就会这么做
I mean, that's what Laszlo would do.
但我不是拉兹洛 我是杰奇·代托纳
But I'm not Laszlo. I'm Jackie Daytona.
我对这座城许下了承诺
And I made a promise to this town.
才艺秀当晚
-吼一声 太棒了 -太棒了
- Give me a "Hell yeah!" - Hell yeah!
是不是很棒
Wasn't that something?
我想感谢所有到场的人
Now, listen, I want to thank everyone for coming down.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表