剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
如果你要我去查字典给你看的话 我可以去查
If you need me to look it up in Webster's and show you, I will.
-你就是个巨大的 -别说
- You're basically just a big... - Don't say it.
我身为巨人跟我在网上引战无关
My being a troll is not related to my online trolling.
我很抱歉人们使用"引战"一词
I-I'm sorry that people use the term "Trolling."
-别用这词 -但当你是个巨人
- Don't use the word. - But when you're a troll
你再说我就打你
If you say it, I'll hit you.
你又挑衅人的话 那你就是在引战
And you troll, then you're trolling.
这是蝙蝠大战
It's a bat battle.
是帽子大战
It's a hat battle.
哟 蝙蝠 蝙蝠 啪啪蝙蝠
* Hey, yo, battly, battly, flappity flap bat... *
达普拉 别唱了 啪啪
R-Rapula, no, no. "Flappity flap"?
人形
Human form!
蝙蝠
Bat!
一点不疼 没感觉
This doesn't hurt. Not bothered by it.
-蝙蝠西蒙 -蝙蝠
- Yeah! Simon the bat! - Bat!
加油 拉兹洛
Go, Laszlo!
-哪个是拉兹洛 -不知道 加油 拉兹洛
- Which one's Laszlo? - I don't know. Go, Laszlo!
-人形 -天呐
- Human form. - Ooh, boy.
-我的手臂好累 -你赢不了的 狡诈者
- My arms are tired. - You can't win, Devious.
你这次寡不敌众
It is you who is outnumbered this time.
是吗
Oh, am I?
该死
Oh, shit.
你还记得我的团队吧
You remember my crew, don't you?
刚瑟拉珀
There's Gunthrapal,
抽血者克拉格拉德
Klaglad the Exsanguinator
当然还有卫斯理·赛克斯
and of course, Wesley Sykes.
你个骗子
You lying piece of asshole!
英普莎 怪胎姐妹
Impusa, the Freak sisters,
肯 我前会计的僵尸
Ken-- the zombie of my former accountant.
还有些新成员 尼尔 帕特里克和哈里斯
Some of our newer members, Neil, Patrick and Harris.
著名演员尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯
王八蛋
You son of a bastard!
他策划了这一切 看看他
He's planned the whole thing, look at him.
还有埃尔维斯
And Elvis.
是吗
What?
埃尔维斯 你个叛徒
Elvis, you traitor.
你昨晚才认识的他
You only just met him last night.
猫王 你怎么能这样
King, how could you do this?
是我让你成为吸血鬼的
It was me who made you a vampire.
木已成舟
It is what it is.
说得太好了 埃尔维斯
Ain't that the truth, Elvis?
还有卡罗尔
And Carol.
有人看到卡罗尔吗
Has anyone seen Carol?
嘘 吉尔莫 别提到你杀了吸血鬼
Shh. Guillermo, don't mention that you vampire-slayed.
-对我不利 -抱歉 我听到你在说悄悄话
- It's a bad look for me. - Sorry, I-I'm hearing you whispering.
-你在说卡罗尔吗 -没有
- Are you speaking of Carol? - Uh, no, no.
你知道卡罗尔在哪吗
Do you know where Carol is?
多半在某个地方 还活着
Probably somewhere alive.
好吧
Okay.
所以你才觉得在曼哈顿大桥上
And so that's why you find, on the Manhattan Bridge,
更加灵活
a little more flexibility,
而在乔治·华盛顿大桥上就不太灵活
as opposed to, say, the George Washington Bridge,
它的铁架太过僵硬
whose steel towers are far more rigid.
对
Right.
我以为你作为巨人
Guess I thought you would be interested in that,
你会对桥的历史感兴趣
being a troll, that little bit of bridge history.
或者说 桥史
Bridge-story, if you will.
拜托 西蒙 你都不知道
Come on, Simon, you don't even know
你为什么想要那顶破帽子
why you want that stupid, stupid hat!
我想拥有拉兹洛拥有的东西
I want what Laszlo has.
你和娜嘉所拥有的
What you and Nadja have.
你们拥有彼此 那
You have each other and that is...
-是真爱 -真是够了 够了
‐ Is true love. ‐ ...enough, it's enough.
你们愿意安定下来 而我很羡慕
You're willing to settle, and I envy that.
明显地震动 心在抽痛
? Visibly shaken, heart is achin'... ?
达普拉 我很喜欢饶舌歌♥
Rapula, you know I love the raps,
但是现在别唱 我觉得很分心
but not right now‐‐ I find it distracting, okay?
所以 没什么能使我满足
So just... Nothing satisfies me.
我的团队也不再使我感到充实
My crew, i‐it does not fulfill me as it once did.
我甚至都不认识其中的一些人
Uh, I don't know who some of these people even are.
这家伙 我不认识他
This guy, I don't know him.
看看我的前任会计师 僵尸肯
Look at my ex‐accountant, Ken, the zombie.
没错 肯
Ah, indeed, Ken.
你不需要那么丑陋的头饰
You don't need this very ugly headwear.
对你的脸来说显得太大了
It's too big for your face.
而且上面还有强大的诅咒
It also has a giant curse on it!
现在我不是那么想要了 但是我还是想要
Well, now I want it a little bit less, but I‐I still want it,
所以我会
so I will‐‐ oh.
好像我的脚被栅栏卡住了
Seems as though my foot is caught in the grating.
不 看起来好像是在我变成蝙蝠的时候
No, it seems as though my foot has fused
我的脚被熔在金属上了
with the metal when I transformed from a bat.
天啊
Ooh, boy.
-真是 -你知道吗
‐ Ooh, it's quite... ‐ You know what?
-这个看起来 -这真恶心
‐ That looks quite... ‐ This is disgusting.
相当恐怖和气氛紧张
...quite grisly and intense.
你留着那顶帽子吧
You keep the hat.
-留着吧 -真是太痛苦了
‐ Just keep it. ‐ It's quite painful.
我们走了
We're off.
我好像要下沉了
Ooh, I seem to be sinking.
达普拉伯爵 请帮帮我
Count Rapula, please help me.
很抱歉 我和大家没能让你满意
I'm sorry me and the crew ain't enough for you.
我伤害了达普拉和大家
Oh, I've hurt Rapula and the whole crew.
你说的我们都没能满足你是什么意思
What's all this talk about you not being fulfilled by us?
我不是故意的 埃尔维斯 求你了
I‐I didn't mean that, Elvis, please.
-再见 我结束了 -求你了 埃尔维斯
‐ Oh... bye. I'm finished. ‐ Please, Elvis.
什么 尼尔 帕特里克 哈里斯
What‐‐ Neil? Patrick? Harris?
不 你们甚至不与我对视
No, you can't even make eye contact with me.
你在这等等 如果帽子重新出现了 抓住它
You wait here. If that hat reappears, grab it.
卡罗尔 卡罗尔怎么了
Carol? What about Carol?
吉尔莫没有杀她
Guillermo didn't kill her!
为什么你要这么说
Why would you phrase it like that?
你没看到我是怎么摆脱你的嫌疑的吗
Did you see how I threw the suspicion from you?
-不 你把嫌疑加在了我身上 主人 -救命
‐ No, you threw the suspicion on me, Master. ‐ Help.
-请帮帮我 -该死
‐ Help me, please. ‐ Damn it.
他会被淹死吗
Is he gonna drown down there?
为什么你现在对吸血鬼的死法这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in how vampires are killed now?
我没有
I'm not.
我只是问了个问题
I'm just, I just asked a question.
我想要跟你道歉
And so, I just would like to apologize
因为我可能对你说了伤人的话
for any hurtful things that I may have said to you.
还有 看 太阳要升起了
And, uh, oh, look, the sun's coming up.
太阳出来后 你们这些笨蛋不是会变成石头吗
Don't you knuckleheads turn to stone when the...
对 就是这样
Yep, there it is.
看来我拉着你说了太久的话了
Guess I kept you talking too long.
太阳出来了
The sun came up.
这个家伙变成石头了
This guy turned to stone.
抱歉 佛莱迪·摩克瑞 但是我才是冠军
Sorry, Fred Mercury, but I am the champion.
皇后乐队主唱
靠
Shit.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表