剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
来啦
Here we are.
我把过去七个半世纪以来的所有信件
I keep all of my correspondences
南多
都保存在了这个箱子里
from the past seven and a half centuries in this box.
我以前经常收到信件
I used to get so many letters.
会是谁的信呢
Who's it gonna be?
我爸爸妈妈寄的
From my mom and dad
当时我在外和艾尔克兰乌达的军队一起训练
when I was away training with the Al Quolanudarian forces.
"亲爱的南多
"Dear Nandor,
我们希望那里的石头不是太硬"
we hope that the rocks there are not too hard."
在训练营 我们会用石头当枕头
At training camp, we would use rocks as pillows.
以及被子
And blankets.
这封信来自一个军队的首领
This one is a letter from the leader of an army
我们非常残忍♥地打败了他的军队
that we defeated with particular brutality.
成千上万人被屠♥杀♥了
Tens of thousands were slaughtered.
我猜我之前一直没机会打开这封信
I guess I never had a chance to open it.
"我认输投降
"I resign myself to surrender.
请求和谈"
I plead for a road to peace."
这封好
Oh, this one is good.
一位匿名的朋友送了我一张优♥惠♥券
An anonymous friend sent me a token
可以免费吃一个芭斯罗缤的雪糕球
for a free scoop at Baskin and Robbins.
我不能吃冰淇淋 但这礼物意义重大
I can't eat ice cream, but it meant a lot.
我让吉尔莫把他的电子计算机带给我
I have asked Guillermo to bring me his computing machine
这样我就能看看
so I can see
自己在过去十年中有没有收到什么电子信件
if I have received any electronic letters in the past decade.
来了
Okay.
-给 -太好了
- All right. - Ah, yes.
连上这个
Connect this...
好了 请吧
All right, there you go.
它连上了以太网电缆
It's connected to this Ethernet cable.
我知道以太是怎么回事 吉尔莫
Yes, I know how the ether works, Guillermo.
-不 是以太网 -给我
- No, Ethernet. - Give me this.
好吧 看来不需要我了
Okay. Well, if that's it,
那我出去了 还有几件事要忙
I'm gonna head out, 'cause I have a couple of errands to run.
-好吧 那拜拜了 -拜拜
- Okay, then, bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
我的花式领子上沾上了血迹
Oh, uh, I got some blood on my fancy collar,
所以麻烦你去帮我买♥♥一个...
so if could you get me one of those...
-汰渍去污笔 -可以用在衣服上的肥皂笔
- Tide to go pens? - ...soapy pens you can use on clothing.
-汰渍去污笔 -汰渍牌笔
- Tide to go pens. - The Tide pen.
-"去污"类的 -去污
- The "To go" variety. - To go.
我房♥间桌上的盘子里有钱
There's money in the dish on the table in my room.
那个放钱的盘子
The money dish.
屏幕变黑了
Uh, it's gone black.
不不 只是休眠了
No, no, it's just asleep.
醒过来 醒过来
Arise. Arise!
"醒过来"要按什么来着 control键加alt键加7吗
What is "Arise," again? Control-alt-seven?
吸血鬼生活
第二季 第四集
如果是个老太太吸血鬼呢
What if it's a little old lady vampire?
-杀了 -如果是个小宝宝吸血鬼呢
- Kill. - What if it's a little baby vampire?
-杀了 -看啊
- Kill. - Oh, look here.
业余吸血鬼猎人会议
吉尔莫 你准备好屠♥杀♥几个吸血怪物了吗
Guillermo, you ready to slay some Suckers?
我从家里拿了几根木桩来
I brought some wooden stakes that I had at home
这样我们就可以练习屠♥杀♥吸血怪物了
so we can practice slaying some Suckers.
好极了
Right on.
我决定进组卧底
I've decided to infiltrate the group
吉尔莫
吸血鬼亲信
破坏他们的计划
and sabotage whatever plans they have.
因为要是南多 娜嘉或者拉兹洛出什么事的话
'Cause I would never forgive myself if something happened
我一辈子都不会原谅我自己
to Nandor, Nadja or Laszlo.
但我觉得我应该不用太担心这个事情
But I don't think I have to be worried too much with this...
捅 就这样捅 杀死它
Stab it, stab it like this! Gotta kill it.
你带来了摄影队很不错
Glad you brought your camera crew, too.
可以帮忙宣传
Helps get the word out.
长久以来 这些吸血鬼以人类为食
For too long,these vampires have gotten away
视人类为草芥 还逍遥法外
with treating humans like either dinner or dirt.
每种关系都有起有伏
You know, every relationship has its ebbs and flows.
我感觉不错
Ooh! I'm feeling good.
-是啊 是的 -你感觉好吗
- Yeah. Yes. - You feeling good?
-我感觉很好 -就是 -是啊
- I feel good. - Hell yeah. -Yeah.
你们准备好训练了
You guys are pumped for training.
训练 不是 训练已经结束了
Training? Nah. Training's over.
-现在是什么情况 -我们首次正式猎捕
- What-what's going on? - Our first official hunt.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
不是吧 我以为我们今天
Oh, uh-- No, I thought we were just going to,
-只是训练 -不是 不是
- uh, practice today... - No, no, no.
我们终于有了真正的目标了 薛妮思 给他讲讲
We finally have a real target. Shanice, fill him in.
你知道我那个变成了吸血鬼的室友吧
You know my roommate who was turned into a vampire?
我觉得我知道
Well, I think I figured out
她是在哪里被转化的了
where the ones who turned her live.
是在斯塔顿岛上的一栋房♥子里
It's a house right here in Staten Island.
那地方看起来很诡异
It's a very spooky-looking place.
白天没有人进出
No one goes in or out during the day.
房♥子前面也没人停车
No cars are parked out front.
还有很多蝙蝠
And there a lot of bats.
而且 还有很多非常奇怪的
Plus, there are these very strange
造 造 造树型 树造型
tr-- tr-- tenopinaries. Tipperaries?
-整... 整形 -园艺灌木
- Chilip-- Tilopirar... - Topiary.
在前院里的篱笆
These hedges out in the front yard.
有没有篱笆看起来像
Do, uh, any of these hedges look like...
阴♥道♥的
...vaginas?
好兄弟
My man.
有些篱笆可能看起来少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
I mean, I guess some of them are of the adult nature.
我觉得我知道你说的是哪个房♥子
I think I know what house you're talking about.
他们是普通人 不是吸血鬼
They're normal human beings. They're not vampires.
其实 他们就是老师和社工
They're, like, teachers or social workers, actually.
-我们今晚就去那里 -好啊
- We are going there tonight. - Yes!
不行 我们今晚不能去
No! We shouldn't go tonight.
这是我第二次参加会议 我以为我们只会
This is my second meeting. I thought we were gonna just--
训练
ha-- practice.
我可以再练习一下十字弓
I could go another round at that crossbow.
我知道德里克提到了什么事情来着
And I know that Derek mentioned something.
我们可以再训练一下 是不是
You could go another round, right?
-我不用了 -我敢肯定你说过
- No, I'm good. - I'm pretty sure you said it.
没有 我们在别的地方从没谈过话
No, we've never talked outside of this.
好吧 他不记得了
Okay, well, he doesn't remember.
-做好准备 出发 -好的
- Gear up. Let's ride. - Yes.
好了 各位 我们有足够多圣水
All right, guys. We have enough for, like,
每个人可以分两瓶
two holy waters per person.
呼吸练习 我很喜欢 吉尔莫
Breathing exercises. I like it, Guillermo.
我要查一下我的邮件
I'm going to check my Hotmail.
密♥码♥
Password?
我的密♥码♥是什么
Uh... What is my password?
我希望是 安全的 字母数字组合
A secure, alphanumeric one, I hope.
人们觉得只需要大小字母加数字
People think that just varying the case and adding a number
就足以防住黑客
is enough to keep would-be hackers at bay,
但真♥相♥其实是
but the truth is,
他们想得太简单了
that's just the floor, not the ceiling.
我的密♥码♥非常安全 柯林·鲁宾逊
I have a very secure password, okay, Colin Robinson?
我的密♥码♥就是无法攻破的城♥堡♥
My password is an impenetrable fortress.
对 "无法攻破的城♥堡♥"
That's it. "Impenetrable fortress."
我有两封新邮件
I have two e-mail messages.
"凡丹戈网即将举办"
"Fandango.Com presents an advanced screening
"精彩的《弱点》特映会"
"Of The Blind Side and you are invited.
"邀请您于2009年10月8日莅临观赏"
The screening is October the 8th, 2009."
-我... -太晚了
- I... - Too late.
-我错过了 -桑德拉·布洛克
- I missed it. - Sandy Bullock.
她演得特别好
She was absolutely delightful in it.
耀眼夺目 你肯定看过《生死时速》
She dazzled. I mean, you've seen Speed,
《选美俏卧底》 《生死时速2》 《选美俏卧底2》
Miss Congeniality, Speed 2, Miss Congeniality 2,
还有《超异能快♥感♥》
and Practical Magic.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表