剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
Like some cave pig?
-好吧 行 一周一次 -还要更好的零食
- Okay, fine. Once a week. - And better snacks.
冰片有什么不好
What's wrong with the ice chips?
-冰块不是零食 -我不同意
- Ice is not a snack. - Disagree.
但是我也不怎么吃零食
But I'm not much of a snacker.
难道我这个亲信做得还不够好吗
Am I not a good familiar to you?
你是个很棒的亲信
You're a great familiar.
谢谢 那你得把我转变成吸血鬼
Thank you. So you'll make me into a vampire.
-我保证过吗 -是的
- Did I promise that? - You did.
-11年前 -我不 好长时间了
- 11 years ago. - I don't... That's a long time.
-好长时间了 你保证过 -我 我真的
- That's a long time. You did. - I... Did I really, though?
也许是我睡着的时候说的
I may have been talking in my sleep.
11年了 我已经在这11年了
11 years. I've been here for 11 years, all right?
好吧 你知道
Okay, well, you know...
-也许瑟莱斯特会想要我 -好 好
- You know, maybe Celeste would want me. - Okay, okay, fine.
我保证
I promise.
我不能保证时间 但是
I can't say when, but...
我会的 好吗
I will. Okay?
你到底想不想回来
You want to come back or not?
-没有这个必要 -我想着
- That's not necessary. - Oh. I thought...
-我觉得抱一下没事 -有事
- I got a feeling that it was okay. - It's not.
我给你带了这个
I got you this.
这是用来击退敌人的
It's for beating off purposes.
快点 吉尔莫
Come now, Guillermo.
摆好姿势
Assume the position.
准备好了
Ready?
我是不会回去拿枕头的
I'm not going back to get it.
-我们在哪 -我不知道
- Where are we? - I don't know.
-但现在 这里是你的家了 -好的
- But it's your home now. - Okay.
吉尔莫 开车
Guillermo, step on it.
你要把他丢在这
You're just gonna leave him here?
-开车 -拜拜
- Drive. - Bye.
目视前方
Hey, look where you're going.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表