剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
Yeah! Don't be afraid to draw blood.
很好
Yes!
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我觉得我们可以再用用杰奇·代托纳这个身份
I think we could all use a bit of Jackie Daytona time and again.
不
Oh, no.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你来我的卧房♥做什么
And what on earth are you doing in my boudoir?
-放轻松 亲爱的 是我 -拉兹洛
‐ Relax, my darling. It's me. ‐ Laszlo!
你吓死我了
You scared me half to death.
你回来了 你叫什么名字 陌生人
You're back. So, what is your name, stranger?
我的名字是杰奇
My name is Jackie.
杰奇·代托纳
Jackie Daytona.
过来
Come here.
我想看看你的另一根牙签是不是木头做的
I want to see if your other toothpick is made of wood.
做好准备
Get ready!
-不 -搞什么
‐ Oh, no! ‐ Oh! What the...?
不
Oh, no!
我的土耳其机器人
My Mechanical Turk!
不
Oh, no!
不要担心
Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry about it.
这些很容易买♥♥到
You can get those anywhere.
我明天给你带一个新的来 好吗
I'll just bring you a new one tomorrow, okay?
克雷文斯沃斯
Cravensworth...!
那以后 我发现有一个独♥立♥乐队
Since then, I've found out there's a indie band
也叫杰奇·代托纳
also called Jackie Daytona
他们在得州混
operating in Texas.
我听过他们的音乐
I listened to their music,
我非常确定我的名字与这个乐队没有冲突
and I'm pretty confident there's no conflict.
我不得不这么说
And I have to say this,
因为报关部一个叫马克的人让我这么说
'cause someone called Mark from Clearance told me to.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表