剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
这是斯塔顿岛的黑暗时期
It is a dark time in Staten Island.
很多吸血鬼都被屠♥杀♥了
A lot of vampires have been slaughtered.
谢天谢地不是我们 我们没事
Not us, thankfully. We're fine.
但是我们真的还好吗?
But are we?
我觉得不好
I don't think we are.
最糟糕的是
The worst part
杀害我们一族的人
is that it was our familiar
是我们的亲信
that did the slaughtering.
最糟糕的是
The worst part is it was Nandor's
杀手是南多自己的亲信
own familiar that did the slaughtering.
是南多雇来的
It was Nandor's employee.
南多应该对这段黑暗时期负责
Really Nandor's responsibility.
是的 - 这事就该怪南多
Yep. - Talk to Nandor.
吉尔莫确实是刽子手
It is true that Guillermo
我们对这个人都非常熟悉
the familiar that all of us share command of
他也应该对此事负责
and responsibility for... is the one that did the slaughtering.
但 他能从
Aah! But he did it
吸血鬼议会手中拯救我们的生命
to save our lives from the Vampiric Council.
尽管如此 他还是不应该屠♥杀♥这么多吸血鬼
Still, he should not have done so much slaughtering.
坦白说 我对这点小事 一点兴趣也没有
I frankly couldn't give a cat's knuckle about Gizmo.
他就是那种拍马屁的人
I mean, he's just kind of this fluttering lickspittle
总是跳来跳去 跟在南多后面
that is always bouncing about, always behind Nandor.
但是南多喜欢他 - 闭嘴 柯林·鲁宾逊
But Nandor likes him. - Oh, shut up, Colin Robinson.
你真让我恼火 - 是的
You're giving me the pip. - Yes.
我们的时间不多了
And we are running out of time here.
那我还是闭嘴吧
Well, I guess I should just shut the fuck up then.
随你的便
If you insist.
我赞同
I'm not objecting.
我们知道该怎么做
You know, we know what we have to do.
必须在吉尔莫把我们都杀死之前
We have to put Guillermo to death
先把他解决了
before he puts all of us to death.
但他救了我们的命 - 那我们也可以说
But he saved our lives. Okay, so we're saying,
谢谢你救了我们 但是很抱歉
"Thank you for saving us, but sorry,
你是我们不共戴天的敌人... 你必须死 宝贝
you're our mortal enemy... You got to die, babes."
但我们现在仍然有迫在眉睫的危险
But we are still in imminent danger.
提醒一下 因为屠♥杀♥吸血鬼
May I remind you all that we were sentenced
我们被吸血鬼委员会判处死刑了
to death by the Vampiric Council for killing vampires.
吉尔莫杀的 -然后又有更多的吸血鬼被杀
Which he did. - And then more vampires were killed.
也是被吉尔莫杀了 - 所以吸血鬼委员会会派更多的杀手来
By him. - Which means they're gonna send more assassins
来抓我们 也许还会抓我们的亲信..
over here to get us. And perhaps our familiar...
是你的亲信 白♥痴♥ - 你雇了他 你这个蠢货
Your familiar, dickhead. - You hired him, you bloody plonker.
吉尔莫是唯一能保护我们的人
Is the only one that can protect us.
但你怎么知道他不会杀了我们?
But how do you know he's not going to kill us?
他生来如此 -是的
It is in his bloods. Ah, yes.
弗朗西斯高尔顿的未解难题
Francis Galton's perennial conundrum:
先天还是后天... -闭上你的臭嘴
Nature versus nurture... Shut the fuck up.
说话小声点 柯林 · 鲁宾逊 -别说了 柯林 · 鲁宾逊
Speak quiet, Colin Robinson. - Stop it, Colin Robinson.
大家放轻松
Everybody relax. I have given this
经过深思熟虑 我的决定是...
a lot of thought, and my vote is...
你没有表决权 - 嘿!
You don't get a vote. - Hey!
为什么? -你就是
Why not? - Because you are basically
娜嘉的另一个版本嘛
just another version of Nadja,
你们俩会投一样的票
and so your vote would be the same as hers,
这不公平 -你怎么知道
which is not fair. You don't know that.
就因为... - 抱歉 你投吧
Just because... - Oh, sorry, you go.
不 你投 - 不 你投
No, you go. - No, you go.
好吧 我投 - 好吧
Okay, I'll go. - Okay, fine.
你会投什么票?
What would your vote be?
死亡
Death.
她的观点很有道理
What a brilliant point she has.
我觉得我们应该睡在这里
I think we should slumber on this.
我们没有时间睡觉!
We do not have time to slumber! The Vampiric Council is probably
吸血鬼委员会很可能就像我们说的那样现在正在外面搜寻我们和吉尔莫
out there now searching for us and him as we speak.
安静! 听
Silence! And hark.
是吉尔莫
That was him.
他想要什么?
What could he want?
也许他是在警告我们危险迫在眉睫
Perhaps he is warning us of an imminent danger.
或者他的便桶满了
Or maybe his poop bucket's full.
我们得检查一下 - 我希望是便桶满了
We must check. - I hope it's the poop bucket.
哦 你们下去的时候
Oh, and while you're down there
杀了他
kill him.
吸血鬼生活
第三季 第一集
请务必使用扶手
Make sure that you use the handrail, because
因为楼梯很陡
the stairs are very steep.
蠢货
Stupid prick.
上次给他食物是什么时候?
When was he last fed?
今天是星期几 星期天?
What day is it? Sunday, maybe?
真假的 天哪 感觉还在星期六
Really? Gosh, it feels like Saturday.
周末都去哪儿了
It's just, like, "Where did my weekend go?"
我说的对吗?
: Am I right?
我就说应该列个清单
This is why I said we should have a checklist
记录谁在什么时候给送的食物
of when he was fed and who fed him.
他在这里多久了?
How long has he been down here?
快一个月了 29天吧
Almost a month. 29 days.
已经一个月了 你还没决定怎么处置他?
A month, and you've not decided his fate yet?
我一直在努力
Well, I have certainly been trying to.
做这样的决定 有很多不确定因素
A decision like that, there's a lot of moving parts.
知道了
Got it.
记住 不要直视他的眼睛
Now remember, do not look him directly in the eyes.
我们还不知道他的能力有多恐怖
We still do not know the depths of his power.
我从来没有看过他的眼睛 所以我肯定
I never looked him in the eyes anyway, so I'm certainly
现在不行 把门打开
not gonna start now. Get the door open.
靠边站
Stand aside.
嗨 -吉尔莫 你为什么叫我们?
Hi. - Guillermo, why did you summon us?
有没有迫在眉睫的危险? - 没有
Is there a threat of imminent danger? - No.
退后! 他朝我们扑过来了! - 哦 -据我所知没有
Stand back! He's lunging at us! -NADJA: Oh! - Not that I know of.
我的便桶满了 需要清空
My bathroom bucket's full, needs to be emptied. Eesh.
好吧 也许你们这些高大强壮的男人愿意来... - 我来做 我来做
Okay. Maybe one of you big, strong men... - I'll do it. I'll do it.
我觉得筛选粪便很重要
I-I think it's important that I sift through the scat
可以检查他有没有发出什么秘密信息
to see if he's sending out any secret messages.
走开 好主意
Scat away. Good thinking.
这是你的食物
Um, so, here are your foods.
谢谢你 娜嘉
Thank you, Nadja.
你可以直接递给我 我接不住... - 别动
You can just hand it to me. I'm not... - Stay.
我不会伤害你的 - 干得漂亮
Not gonna hurt you. Nice job.
耶 又是生鸡肉
Yay, more raw chicken.
犯人 请把自己的便桶
The prisoner will slide his bucket of shame
放到小暗门那儿
over to the sally port.
犯人
And the prisoner will be reminded
也不要有任何突然的举动
not to make any sudden movements,
否则就会受到被电击 -我有名字
lest he get the prod. - I have a name.
把便桶踢到小暗门这儿来
Just slide your shit bucket over to sally's port.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
小心点
Careful.
来吧 过来
There you go. Come to Mama.
这太荒谬了 你们就不能让我出去吗?
This is ridiculous. Can't you just let me out?
我是不会伤害你们的 - 放屁 大家记住
You know I wouldn't hurt you. Bullshit. Please remember
这个人是个吸血鬼杀手
that this man is a vampire killer.
我是在保护你们 我救了你们的命!
I was protecting you! I saved your lives!
是的 我们很感谢
Yes, and we have taken that into consideration.
但是我们仍然在讨论
But we are still in discussions about
怎么处置你
what your fate is going to be.
哦 好的 我能问问
Oh, okay. And may I ask how far along you are
你们讨论多久了吗? 还是我的问题 -无可奉告
in these discussions? Or is it one of those things - LASZLO: No.
只是你们诸多未解决问题中的一个?
Where you just linger and argue with each other
因为没有吉尔莫
'cause you don't have a Guillermo next to you
帮助你们来解决你们所有的问题?
to solve all of your problems?
这个该死的家伙 - 无礼! - 你得电他
This fucking guy. -Insolent! - You need to prod him.
嘿 嘿 嘿! 犯人应该
Hey, hey, hey! The prisoner will be reminded
尊重绑♥架♥他的人
to treat his captors with respect
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表